PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Diamond

Dentafrice1
14-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Dont Know If This Is Old News But I Got an Email This Morning With This:

Attention Xbox Live® players! You've already seen the amazing new features that came your way with the launch of Xbox 360™. Now Xbox Live further expands your entertainment experience with the new, free, Xbox Live Diamond Card—an unprecedented merger of your entertainment activities, both online and off. Your Xbox Live subscription does even more than you imagined!
What's in it for you? Check this out ...
Get the card: So you signed up for your personalized gamer card on Xbox.com, right? Do you want a real, live, show-it-off-to-your-friends card personalized with your gamertag? We've got you covered.
Wait, it does more: Your card goodness is just getting started. We're hooking you up with your favorite stores, restaurants, and other retailers across the country for discounts and promotions exclusively for card holders.1 Who's involved? How about Ticketmaster, Cambridge Soundworks, Timberland, Dish Network, and hundreds more?
It gets better: Xbox Live isn't going to sit still, either. We'll continue to bring you new partners and more opportunities to use your card. Think you're special? So do we!
Best of all, the Xbox Live Diamond Card is free!

I just got mine now so :)

Sorry if old

GoldenMerc
14-01-2006, 05:55 PM
its not old i got an email this morning people from uk cannot get this only us

Dentafrice1
14-01-2006, 06:07 PM
Good *Sighs* I havnt checked my email in like 50 years so couldve been from 1955

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!