PDA

View Full Version : Its said that in 2006 there will be another War agenst Iran.

-One
14-01-2006, 06:37 PM
I heard this on a radio show. They predict that in 2006, after the Iraqi War, there will be an Iran war. The reason they predict this is because some guy i forgot his name hes a leader of Iran he said that hes looking into making Neuclear Warheads... Idk what your thoughts are on this but my god these people are sick. Like what i said before, when they bomb and kill lots of innocent people, What do the prove? What have they accomplished? What if Iran doesnt have neuclear warheads and they find out that Pakistan has them. When will this end?! They also said that in 2006-2007, there will be a draft to pick out who goes to war since they are running low on troops. Also to add, they said World War III will be a War of Computers because they are creating this technology that its sort of a Laser that goes out into space, so when they fire off the neuclear Warhead, it has to travel very high in the air and when that laser picks up the warhead, it destroys it into the air before it lands.. Whats your thoughts on this?

Science
14-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Ok, If You Set Off A Nuclear Warhead In The Air: The Whole Worlds Finished.. That Radiation Will Spread Quicker Than Bird Flu Around The World. No Superpower Would Risk That Exposure To Radiation

NekkLe
14-01-2006, 07:00 PM
A Nuclear bomb won't destroy all earth, look what happened in Japan, Horishima, the Americans released a nuclear bomb there and it wiped out quite a few miles of land but it didn't take affect on countries half way around the world.

Iran say they have the materials and plant to make a nuclear bomb, maybe but why announce this? Theres definatley a reason for this. I very much doubt they will, they've announced an attack that they havn't even progressed in making yet, its a scare tactic.
And right now, most of the EU states are furious with the announcement, Iran will be digging a deep hole if they continue. And also, they are putting all residents to there country at risk which doesn't say alot about the government :/
If they were to release a nuclear bomb, then the EU will do something inorder to stop them from doing so...

-One
14-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Nekkle, You really dont know waht they will do. If they would bomb theirselves and take down 20 people along with them, who says they wont launch a nuke? These people are psycho and i have no doubt they would if they wanted to. And no just one warhead wont blow the earth. If so many are flying around from different countries, then yes at one point, the end of the world will arrive. I agree with you Nekkle. Why would they release information that they are planning a neclear Strike? they have to be planning something. Most obviously, if you were going to nuke a country, you wouldnt go on live broadcast and tell them they are going to bomb someone...Jeez what has this world come to?

Jane
14-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Ok, If You Set Off A Nuclear Warhead In The Air: The Whole Worlds Finished.. That Radiation Will Spread Quicker Than Bird Flu Around The World. No Superpower Would Risk That Exposure To Radiation

It wouldn't wipe out the whole Earth. You've been watching too much TV.

Emicat
14-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Heh, war, doesn't sirprise me.

This world is sick.

Fruitbox.
14-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Someone said the worlds gonna end in 2006 anyways..?

Revis
14-01-2006, 09:35 PM
*sigh* Iran won't have the capability to launch Nuclear warheads against Europe or America for quite a few years. They can target their neighbours and maybe U.s troops in Iraq in maybe a year or 2...
http://www.AboveTopSecret.com <- That may have an article on it somewhere...

Proof!
14-01-2006, 09:44 PM

I doubt it's going to end, anyway who is going to end it anyway :s

Revis
14-01-2006, 09:46 PM
I doubt it's going to end, anyway who is going to end it anyway :s
American civil war...
Russian civil war...
The Irish...

Mentor
14-01-2006, 10:26 PM
Lmao, well i seem less dead than that predicts. Do you want to take a guess how the Test atomic wepons? YES they detonate them way up in the air... if that killed us all, my assumption of being alive must be flawed

Mit
14-01-2006, 10:27 PM
If Iran released nukes its first target would be Israel, their president said he wanted Isr5ael wiped off the face of the earth...

Iran doesnt have war heads but has restarted their nuke programm which is very disturbing and it looks like if they carry on Eu may join together and invade :S

TealArms
14-01-2006, 10:55 PM
You allowed them it just depends on how you plan to use them, america has loads but the uk has none

beth
14-01-2006, 11:00 PM
Oh man, war is so fun.

Revis
14-01-2006, 11:28 PM
You allowed them it just depends on how you plan to use them, america has loads but the uk has none
The UK has no nuclear missiles, just about 6 Nuclear Submarines full of them floating in teh atlantic and pacific...

And yes Bethie, war IS fun...

Mentor
14-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Britain Does have nucler missiles? The idea that we keep them in subs is just as bad as the americans saying the dont illgaly hold and torture terroists becuse quantanimo bay is in cuba "/ They still belond to us, they aint know as nucler subs just becuse there nucler powerd ya know "/
the MS Victorious alown carrys 48 nucler warheads "/

-One
15-01-2006, 12:24 AM
If Iran released nukes its first target would be Israel, their president said he wanted Isr5ael wiped off the face of the earth...

Iran doesnt have war heads but has restarted their nuke programm which is very disturbing and it looks like if they carry on Eu may join together and invade :S Yes! That was it Mit. I thought it was wrong. They don't want to target the US or Britian. Their First objective is to kill off Isreal. Why? Becasue their the most powerful country in Europe because the US supports and helps and trains Isreal. Also, Isreal..Mark my words..Will never be destroied because that is where Jesus Christ was born. and the US will always protect Isreal. If the Us gets destroied, im definatly sure some other country will help out Isreal. Now, Since they target Isreal, we will go into war with Iran and help Isreal...

Sick people...Cant we just have peace in this Dam world instead of all this damn bombs!?

-One
15-01-2006, 10:05 PM
If they shot a Nuke from Iran, would it reach Britian?

DanWilliamson
15-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Hey,

The North Koreans have believed to hold the 'H bomb' which can wipe out all human life on this plane, and they are the biggest thread as they have a huge army and the worlds biggest Nucular facilities.

- Dan

RedStratocas
15-01-2006, 10:37 PM

2012. The aztecs predicted it. They could predict things such as solar eclipses and storms within seconds. Wouldnt that be akward if it happened? People thousands of years ago could see the end of the world coming, but we couldnt.

-One
16-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Yeah but i can say theres gonna be a blizzard next week. Doesnt mean its true..

Revis
17-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Britain Does have nucler missiles? The idea that we keep them in subs is just as bad as the americans saying the dont illgaly hold and torture terroists becuse quantanimo bay is in cuba "/ They still belond to us, they aint know as nucler subs just becuse there nucler powerd ya know "/
the MS Victorious alown carrys 48 nucler warheads "/
I was being sarcastic towards the dudes post that Britain had no nukes.

The H bomb. Hydrogen bomb. I always thought they weren't as powerfull as a nuke.

Israel could survive a war with Iran. They have one of the best armies going, I think they're special forces are ranked within the top 10 in the world. Iran is still flying the old Migs *I think*. The American F22 and the Euro Fighter would own them in the sky, and whoever controlls the sky can pretty much controll the war.

Rawr
17-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Urgh, i hate wars, i wish we just all lived in peace but that isn't going to ever happen. :(

xxMATTGxx
17-01-2006, 06:30 PM
They probley with attack it with Fighter jet planes to get rid of the plants if Iran dosent stop using it. i dont know about a Full war thing anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!