PDA

View Full Version : OMGGG!!!! -Is genious-

Tommy
14-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Ok i suggest you write this in the insides of youre eyelids! Or in a school book of some form. I have finally found away to get around the damn admins without using proxy servers! Its impossible to remember but send it in an e-mail to youreself or sumat save it to youre school computer.

http://www.google.com/translate?langpair=en|en&u=www.forbiddensite.com

replace "forbiddensite" with the website of course =]

NekkLe
14-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Sorry, i'm not too smart on computors and all, but whats a proxy server and what does this thing serve a purpose for?

Tommy
14-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Sorry, i'm not too smart on computors and all, but whats a proxy server and what does this thing serve a purpose for?
Well do you have annoying admins at youre work/school/college who block all the good sites? Well this cunningly translates the website from english into english and getting past the admins. The only way the admins can stop you is if they block you from google!

A proxy server is a server that can get past an admin, but they usually get shut down quickly.

issaa.
14-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Ok Tom I officially love you <3 -writes down-

NekkLe
14-01-2006, 07:18 PM
o.O smart, yeh teh admins at college are hot on this sort of thing, they even have there own internet called intranet :rolleyes:

Charles
14-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Oaah, thanks very much. Very helpful ;]
+rep for all this goodness.
EDIT: Need to spread rep around [can't remember giving you some] lol..

Revis
14-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Well do you have annoying admins at youre work/school/college who block all the good sites? Well this cunningly translates the website from english into english and getting past the admins. The only way the admins can stop you is if they block you from google!

A proxy server is a server that can get past an admin, but they usually get shut down quickly.
Lmao no can do. They have completely blocked every google site, except for the search. We used to be able to use google.nr for images but we can't now. Froobs.

mynameishelen!
14-01-2006, 07:57 PM
;o Ace :D

Thanksssssssss <3

Janumz
14-01-2006, 08:19 PM
mm.. ill try it on monday.. dunno if it'll work but meh, i might aswell give it a go ;]

Dupion
14-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Lols, cool. I might try ;')

Mentor
14-01-2006, 09:41 PM
Well if you collage/ schools admins are ******s that my work, But i dont know of ANY proxie software for blocking sites that dosnt filter the URL strings as well as the direct connection. Anyway all your doing is useing the translator to preload the site, that woulnt get images or anything only the direct content "/

Adam$
14-01-2006, 10:30 PM
Whoopee. Thankyou so much. Google aint blocked on my school PC, except for images, but we just use .fr google. ;D

That totally deserves rep.

beth
14-01-2006, 10:49 PM
When I use the school computers my activities get logged lmao, because like.. I uh, crashed a few things ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!