PDA

View Full Version : Proof nintendo have smaller consoles =P

Tommy
14-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Im sorry im on a posting spree today =]

http://www.hiptechblog.com/wp-images/gameconsolesizes_01.jpg

=]

Moved by Mit (Forum Moderator) from Computer Games. Please post in the correct forum.

Charles
14-01-2006, 07:38 PM
That's probably why they have 'lesser' graphics, because the other consoles fit in more goodness.

Tommy
14-01-2006, 07:43 PM
That's probably why they have 'lesser' graphics, because the other consoles fit in more goodness.
I think the size in its self is a feature, and the capabilities of the revolution with the size it is. Its pretty amazing ;D

Charles
14-01-2006, 07:45 PM
I prefer Nintendo. It's good that they have smaller consoles, meaning it's easier to take them to your mates house [if they don't have the console].
I'd hate to be lugging an Xbox around ;[

Lyca
14-01-2006, 07:46 PM
The graphics are the worts of of the three though
Pefer qualtiy than wieght

Tommy
14-01-2006, 07:48 PM
The graphics are the worts of of the three though
Argh youre the kinda person i hate talking about consoles too. You talk about graphics all the time, and the time of graphics are long LONG gone. It doesnt matter about graphics anymore. Consoles are repeating themselves.

Charles
14-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Argh youre the kinda person i hate talking about consoles too. You talk about graphics all the time, and the time of graphics are long LONG gone. It doesnt matter about graphics anymore. Consoles are repeating themselves.
Couldn't of said it any better myself ;]

Lyca
14-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Graphics are not long gone
They are the best thing about it , i think it is great how exelent the graphics are on XBOX 360

Tommy
14-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Graphics are not long gone
They are the best thing about it , i think it is great how exelent the graphics are on XBOX 360
ARGH! Dont back youreself up! Its not! Its gone! Its dead! Kaput!
Ok the graphcs on the revolution are improved, so there not doing NOTHING about the graphics! BUT PLEASE! With what nintendo are offering how can you even compare it to an xbox 360. The xbox 360 is a REPEAT with touched up graphics! ITS REPEATEDDD!!!!!!

Game and match to tom pls.

NekkLe
15-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Heh, in some cases graphics count, however, in other cases its about pure gaming and the aspect of the game that makes it good. A game with both of these is going to be pretty amazing.
I didn't realize the Revo was a small as that :s

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 03:51 PM
The time of graphics is not long gone. You talk the biggest load of rubbish I have ever heard. Graphics is the single reason why most gamers update consoles. The Revolution is a new console with very similar graphics that look like they could have came from a frigging 1980's arcade version of pacman <3 Actually I would have more fun playing that the rubbish Nintendo consoles. They produce games like Zelda, Mario, and rubbish versions of games on the PS2+360. Why would anyone buy the revolution if they only update graphics slightly? Oh look at me I have a stupid controller ;s. The 360will own the noobendo Revolution in sales, stats and quality. The Noobendo series is designed for little 8-12 year olds that like to play Zelda and other games. I'm not even sure if it has a online system? Oh and your saying that the 360 is updating graphics and that is it? You have obviously never seen or played the system before. Also what is so good about the noobendo? How does it own the 360?
Why would you want a small console, unless you live in a cardboard box?

Game Set and Match Dave <3
Pwned

ozzie-ing
15-01-2006, 05:23 PM
PURE AND SIMPLE
GRAPHICS DONT MATTER
out of all my consoles ps2 xbox etc whats my favirote the N64 at least nintendo change something who cares if it looks real. The point of games is to take you away from reality.
Is it not?
eg tht little blue dude in my av owns project gotham 3

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 07:01 PM
PURE AND SIMPLE
GRAPHICS DONT MATTER
out of all my consoles ps2 xbox etc whats my favirote the N64 at least nintendo change something who cares if it looks real. The point of games is to take you away from reality.
Is it not?
eg tht little blue dude in my av owns project gotham 3
I don't want too play a football game that looks like it is real, so that when you score a goal you feel like its really not some Mario football or Sonic the Hedgehog football :S I want too play a racing game like NFS, I want my car too look like a car not a star wars spaceship. I want it look realistic. I want too play a shooting game that has realistic movement and graphics. I want to see that army hat fly of the germans head when I shoot him in the head I don't want too see Zelda's foes fall too the ground like peanuts. I want too play a simulation game, like The Sims 2, I want it too look like real-life. I want too be able to imagine me being that Sim, I don't want too lego-man figure sitting on something that looks more than like a cardboard box than a chair. I want too play a adventure game with good graphics, feel like that character. I want too play a horror/thriller game with good graphics I want too feel like I am that lonely man walking around with just a crowbar in hand when suddenly a zombie is walking at you.. what do you do? Not what does zelda do, I want too feel like the character - I do not play games to control a blue hedgehog, a small red guy or green guy with a silly hat or someone that looks more like peter flamin' pan than anyone else.

I conclude that realistic graphics matter in my perspective of game and what I see as a good game.

You say the "the point of games is too take you away from reality" the new generation wants games that will take you as close too reality as possible they want games that make you think that you have just scored that goal, killed that boss or created that car.

<3 Dave

Rashelly
15-01-2006, 07:14 PM
But that's just YOUR opinion, not the opinion of game players all over the world.
I think graphics do matter, but not as much as playability...what's the point in having good graphics if the game is stupid?
It all comes down to hat sort of games you enjoy playing.
No one should be dismissing anyones opinions because they differ from their own - so come on kids, calm down.

ozzie-ing
15-01-2006, 07:17 PM
But that's just YOUR opinion, not the opinion of game players all over the world.
I think graphics do matter, but not as much as playability...what's the point in having good graphics if the game is stupid?
No one should be dismissing anyones opinions because they differ from their own - so come on kids, calm down.
i no its my opinion but i just h8 it when people go nintendos crap when nintendos the only 1s the change things

Sank
15-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Doesn't matter about the graphics in my opinion, as long as the games fun.

And easy to take around friends houses :P

[is just saying my opinion, not saying to anyone about previous posts]

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Pfft I ain't a kid <3 If you like playing adventure games and other funny little games you get a noobendo :p If you like playing realistic racing, shooters or most things realistic you get a 360

Rashelly
15-01-2006, 07:19 PM
I wasn't actually talking to you, I was talking to infrontation, who seemed to be getting a bit angry...but I guess it applies to everyone.

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 07:22 PM
I wasn't actually talking to you, I was talking to infrontation, who seemed to be getting a bit angry...but I guess it applies to everyone.
I was making a strong point not getting angry <3

Tommy
15-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Can i just ask... off topic a wee bit.
But why does it say it has been moved, when i posted in this section in the first place?

P.S Revo rules k?

Sank
15-01-2006, 07:27 PM
But why does it say it has been moved, when i posted in this section in the first place?

P.S Revo rules k?Lmao, I don't know.

Perhaps you thought you did, but your secretly crazy and posted it somewhere else.

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 07:30 PM

P.S Revo rules k?
Xbox Pwns Revo Anyday mate.

Sank
15-01-2006, 07:33 PM
My opinion, Revolution looks a hell lot better.

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 07:33 PM
My opinion, Revolution looks a hell lot better.
Looks better but the 360 has better graphics and gameplay and games out for it than the revo will

Sank
15-01-2006, 07:34 PM
http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/black/enGB/?feature=3DnWfkg29cXpr8sX4WhhNcVDvok8-n0R

Amazing.

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 07:42 PM
http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/black/enGB/?feature=3DnWfkg29cXpr8sX4WhhNcVDvok8-n0R

Amazing.

I don't particularly want too play my games with a tv remote and a joystick thanks

Sank
15-01-2006, 07:44 PM
I don't particularly want too play my games with a tv remote and a joystick thanksHaha, you have a point there.

But atleast its something new and exciting.

Actually moving your hands to play the game, rather than twiddling your thumb and fingers.

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 07:45 PM
Haha, you have a point there.

But atleast its something new and exciting.

Actually moving your hands to play the game, rather than twiddling your thumb and fingers.

Moving your hands could be too much exercise for the fat blobs that sit off school in there armchair and play games though ..

Sank
15-01-2006, 07:48 PM
Moving your hands could be too much exercise for the fat blobs that sit off school in there armchair and play games though ..You do have a point xD

Maybe, they play for 30 minutes, and eventually lose all the weight, while having fun! :eusa_clap

Tommy
15-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Looks better but the 360 has better graphics and gameplay and games out for it than the revo will
X360 is way way over rated, it was released to soon and too unfinished, the games are repeats and im sick of repeats. But if you like a game console which repeats its self every time it releases a new console FINE. But you see i like a variation in my consoles, i like something new and exciting. Something like Buzz or eye toy. They were new and cool, or like the ds, there so much more fun! Revolution will go far for the true gamers.

Sank
15-01-2006, 07:59 PM
X360 is way way over rated, it was released to soon and too unfinished, the games are repeats and im sick of repeats. But if you like a game console which repeats its self every time it releases a new console FINE. But you see i like a variation in my consoles, i like something new and exciting. Something like Buzz or eye toy. They were new and cool, or like the ds, there so much more fun! Revolution will go far for the true gamers.You took the words right out of my mouth.

I totally agree with you.

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 08:01 PM
X360 is way way over rated, it was released to soon and too unfinished, the games are repeats and im sick of repeats. But if you like a game console which repeats its self every time it releases a new console FINE. But you see i like a variation in my consoles, i like something new and exciting. Something like Buzz or eye toy. They were new and cool, or like the ds, there so much more fun! Revolution will go far for the true gamers.
True gamers <3 They aren't all repeats they have released a few sequals of games and many new ones are coming out. The PS3 will own alll but from sales perspective 360 will pwn Revo = True gamers buy graphically updated consoles :P

Slydog
15-01-2006, 08:03 PM
really, the gamecube had better graphics than the ps2, its just that more people prefer the games for sony than nintendo. the actual order of graphics for xbox, ps2, and gamecube was in this order, best to worst. xbox, gamecube, ps2. size means nothing and everything. if a console is small yet good its great, but if the console is big and good graphics then the smaller it is the better.
i say, the ps3 xbox 360 and rev will all be good, but as a xbox fan. 360 pwns :8

Sank
15-01-2006, 08:03 PM
True gamers <3 They aren't all repeats they have released a few sequals of games and many new ones are coming out. The PS3 will own alll but from sales perspective 360 will pwn Revo = True gamers buy graphically updated consoles :PThe PS3 will probably own, but atleast the Revolution will be different, more exciting.

Also, I heard the price would be $150, so in &#163;s, you work it out.

Oh yeah, and also theres a massive secret which Nintendo havn't told us yet about the Revolution. (Heard on the website in my sig)

Sank
15-01-2006, 08:05 PM
really, the gamecube had better graphics than the ps2, its just that more people prefer the games for sony than nintendo. the actual order of graphics for xbox, ps2, and gamecube was in this order, best to worst. xbox, gamecube, ps2. size means nothing and everything. if a console is small yet good its great, but if the console is big and good graphics then the smaller it is the better.
i say, the ps3 xbox 360 and rev will all be good, but as a xbox fan. 360 pwns :8I don't agree with the Gamecube having better graphics than the Ps2, lol..

WHOOPS, JUST REALISED I DIDN'T EDIT MY POST, DAMN IT.

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 08:05 PM
The PS3 will probably own, but atleast the Revolution will be different, more exciting.

Also, I heard the price would be $150, so in £s, you work it out.

Oh yeah, and also theres a massive secret which Nintendo havn't told us yet about the Revolution. (Heard on the website in my sig)
Interesting.. It is probably that they won't be updating the stats just making a new shell and controller rofl Only Jking

Tommy
15-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Interesting.. It is probably that they won't be updating the stats just making a new shell and controller rofl Only Jking
The reason you insult the revo so much is because you dont know anything about it. No one does, and thats the best thing about it. They have told us "The day of horsepower is over" and there right. oh and true gamers for the xbox... not really, technically true gamers will be loyal to the original, and who are true gamers? The japanese? And who sells most in japan? sony and nintendo, xbox is a true flop and could of been way better! As i say, the contoller is such a unique characteristic, youre just scared its gonna change gaming past what you know. Its easy and new.

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 08:11 PM
The reason you insult the revo so much is because you dont know anything about it. No one does, and thats the best thing about it. They have told us "The day of horsepower is over" and there right. oh and true gamers for the xbox... not really, technically true gamers will be loyal to the original, and who are true gamers? The japanese? And who sells most in japan? sony and nintendo, xbox is a true flop and could of been way better! As i say, the contoller is such a unique characteristic, youre just scared its gonna change gaming past what you know. Its easy and new.
Whatever you say mate.. Whatever you say.. Moron <3 *Leaves post*

Tommy
15-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Whatever you say mate.. Whatever you say.. Moron <3 *Leaves post*
Dont get a bona over this thread m'dear, calling me a moron over a console war?
Game and match to tom please!?

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Dont get a bona over this thread m'dear, calling me a moron over a console war?
Game and match to tom please!?
Lol <3 Like Tennis? We aren't talking over a console so how can it be a console war? Anyhoo, you don't really take on board what I'm saying soo why should I keep posting at your smelly thread about noobendo's?

Dark--Mark
15-01-2006, 08:21 PM

the graphics for resi4 PS2 were downgraded though, so you've got to ask if the graphics thing is true because the GC ones were rportadly better

Tommy
15-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Lol <3 Like Tennis? We aren't talking over a console so how can it be a console war? Anyhoo, you don't really take on board what I'm saying soo why should I keep posting at your smelly thread about noobendo's?
Yes... it is a console war. What the hell would it be? A noobtendo's?? Who the hell is the newset to the buisnes? I think nintendo know a we bit more about gaming thann xbox.

Sank
15-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Yes... it is a console war. What the hell would it be? A noobtendo's?? Who the hell is the newset to the buisnes? I think nintendo know a we bit more about gaming thann xbox.May I say owned?

Tommy
15-01-2006, 08:24 PM
May I say owned?
You may x]

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Soo? It doesn't matter what they know if they do not transfer all that knowledge into a amazing console which they aren't going to do :)

Tommy
15-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Soo? It doesn't matter what they know if they do not transfer all that knowledge into a amazing console which they aren't going to do :)
Well microsoft are known for making stupid mistakes, i mean they dont make the best pc's ever. The onlt reason i use microsoft is because its the most popular out there and my parents dont know any better. If nintendo did pc's im sure i would get it but i dont see nintendo routing into microsofts territory, you just cant change over from one thing to another it just never works out.

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Well microsoft are known for making stupid mistakes, i mean they dont make the best pc's ever. The onlt reason i use microsoft is because its the most popular out there and my parents dont know any better. If nintendo did pc's im sure i would get it but i dont see nintendo routing into microsofts territory, you just cant change over from one thing to another it just never works out.
Microsoft make some of the best computers hence they are the most popular. If they made completely rubbish computers no-one would buy them. The Mac Laptops are nice though

Azza
15-01-2006, 08:58 PM
seems du m2 say x-box360 is better than rev seems REv aint even out.. xP
ditto 4 PS3.. xP .. graphics do help the game, but wont be useful for an other sonic game, i guess xP

Neversoft
15-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Im sorry im on a posting spree today =]

http://www.hiptechblog.com/wp-images/gameconsolesizes_01.jpg

=]

Moved by Mit (Forum Moderator) from Computer Games. Please post in the correct forum.

OoOoh the Revolution looks sexy.
and the Gamecube is smaller than a disc.

HUGECOOL
15-01-2006, 10:27 PM
Fact: It's already been told that the Revolution's finalized look will only be smaller and lighter. o__o Where do they put it all?

Anyway, it seems to me that some people here want games with realistic graphics even if it's the most boring game ever.

I feel like making a thread. m_m

Tommy
15-01-2006, 10:32 PM
Fact: It's already been told that the Revolution's finalized look will only be smaller and lighter. o__o Where do they put it all?

Anyway, it seems to me that some people here want games with realistic graphics even if it's the most boring game ever.

And its usually those people who class themselves as a true gamer!

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 10:33 PM

I know you are talking about me. I do not want boring games :p I like games like;
Resi Evil
Pro Evo 5
Fifa 06
Nfs:Mw
Call of Duty 2
If those games are boring you are a very boring person :eusa_wall

HUGECOOL
15-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Nah, it wasn't aimed on you, but if the shoe fits.. ;D

I was just randomly browsing around though posts and most fanboy comments were based on said assumtions. ;p

RuDe-Bo1

Same :P

Science
Ok, So Would I:
Have A Small Console With Gameboy Advance Graphics (revolution)
Or Xbox 360 With Graphics That Will Own Revolution, Mind You Revolution is running apple G5 processors.

Tough Decision :(

Infrontation
15-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Ok, So Would I:
Or Xbox 360 With Graphics That Will Own Revolution, Mind You Revolution is running apple G5 processors.

Your going a little too far :p Revo will has similar graphics too gamecube slightly better

Tommy
15-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Ok, So Would I:

Wth get youre facts straight you moron! REvolution will have great graphics, yes not as great as X360's but the features will be a hell of alot better. Such as full backward capabilities with all nintendo consoles?

Science
15-01-2006, 10:42 PM
I was being sarcastic...
should have used sarcasim quotations

Tommy
15-01-2006, 10:49 PM
I was being sarcastic...
should have used sarcasim quotations
Seriously if they did have gba graphics i would still want it. Graphics isnt much to me, i go on my ds more than my gamecube. Its seriously not about graphics at ALL!

Science
15-01-2006, 10:51 PM
what is it about then?

mynameishelen!
15-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Tom's so sexy when he's fighting :')

Tommy
15-01-2006, 10:53 PM
what is it about then?
Is that even a question to ask? Its about the game, the length, the fun factor of the game! The way you play it, so youre telling me such games as "Eye toy" and "Buzz" havnt done better than other games? If you sell a more fun game you will attract so much more people.
It annoys me that people can care so much for graphics, does it matter?! Its the same bleeding game!

Ta helen bbs xD <33333

Science
15-01-2006, 10:56 PM
True, consoles are there to have fun, but if 2 pixels were doing the samba on the screen and you thought samba was fun. You would think thats fun? (im not refering to the revolution)

Biseinen
15-01-2006, 10:58 PM
Not everything smaller is better.

mynameishelen!
15-01-2006, 10:59 PM
Not everything smaller is better.

Like with men.

Tommy
15-01-2006, 11:00 PM
True, consoles are there to have fun, but if 2 pixels were doing the samba on the screen and you thought samba was fun. You would think thats fun? (im not refering to the revolution)
If i found 2 pixels on the screen fun would i find it fun?! Of course i would you moron or i wouldnt find it fun?!

Science
15-01-2006, 11:02 PM
i give up, the revolution owns, happy?

Tommy
15-01-2006, 11:04 PM
i give up, the revolution owns, happy?
Indeed, i dont go down without a fight k?

Neversoft
15-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Is that even a question to ask? Its about the game, the length, the fun factor of the game! The way you play it, so youre telling me such games as "Eye toy" and "Buzz" havnt done better than other games? If you sell a more fun game you will attract so much more people.
It annoys me that people can care so much for graphics, does it matter?! Its the same bleeding game!

Ta helen bbs xD <33333

I played Buzz when we went around my Dad's friends house for dinner yesterday on their Ps2. I really enjoyed it, it was great fun. Can you get it on Gamecube?

Tommy
15-01-2006, 11:15 PM
I played Buzz when we went around my Dad's friends house for dinner yesterday on their Ps2. I really enjoyed it, it was great fun. Can you get it on Gamecube?
Unfortunatly no, the gamecube isnt a very functional console. Apparently there is a dance mat for the gamecube now... eventually ;D

Neversoft
15-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Unfortunatly no, the gamecube isnt a very functional console. Apparently there is a dance mat for the gamecube now... eventually ;D

Awwh thats a shame.
Maybe we will see a more varity of games on the Revolution.

Infrontation
16-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Seriously if they did have gba graphics i would still want it. Graphics isnt much to me, i go on my ds more than my gamecube. Its seriously not about graphics at ALL!
One is handheld one is stationary.. you can hardly compare them :P

Bear-Max
16-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Since when is "small" synonymous with "good"?

I'm not saying that the Revolution won't be good - I'm looking forward to it - but this is a bit of a pointless thread.

Neil
17-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Nintendo have the most detailed graphics, most GameCube games have better graphics than Halo 2 so I don't see how you can say anything about the size effecting the graphics when they are almost perfect, a bit cartoony but Nintendo have the most graphical games on the planet in my eyes and always will

Neversoft
17-01-2006, 04:19 PM
Nintendo have the most detailed graphics, most GameCube games have better graphics than Halo 2 so I don't see how you can say anything about the size effecting the graphics when they are almost perfect, a bit cartoony but Nintendo have the most graphical games on the planet in my eyes and always will

I agree.
Halo 3 is comeing out on Xbox 360 right?
And Twilight Princess is comeing out on Gamecube.
I've seen trailers for them both. And The legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess' Graphics are better. Face it, Nintendo is king. ;)

Charles
17-01-2006, 06:04 PM
I wasn't implying that they had lesser graphics. I was only saying it because you have some people who think the GC's graphics are terrible. Hence the quotation marks.
I didn't explain it further..

Tommy
17-01-2006, 06:24 PM
I agree.
Halo 3 is comeing out on Xbox 360 right?
And Twilight Princess is comeing out on Gamecube.
I've seen trailers for them both. And The legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess' Graphics are better. Face it, Nintendo is king. ;)
The graphics for twighlight princess are pretty amazing but compared to halo 3? I dont know because xbox 360 have improved graphics. I admit to that, but it doesnt make it a better console, it makes it a more powerfull console but no one really cares.

Twighlight princess
http://www.canmag.com/images/front/lap/zelda.jpg

Halo 360
http://scr3.golem.de/screenshots/0505/gears_of_war_xbox360/gears_of_war1.jpg

Neversoft
17-01-2006, 06:32 PM
But I bet while playing Halo 3 there won't be as good graphics as like the movie scenes and stuff. But Twilight Princess has good Graphics all around. All I can say is if Gamecube can have that good Graphics I wonder how good the Revolution's graphics will be?

(Also I am not convinced that the Halo 3 picture you posted is an In game shot)

Slydog
17-01-2006, 06:33 PM
The graphics for twighlight princess are pretty amazing but compared to halo 3? I dont know because xbox 360 have improved graphics. I admit to that, but it doesnt make it a better console, it makes it a more powerfull console but no one really cares.

Twighlight princess
http://www.canmag.com/images/front/lap/zelda.jpg

Halo 360
http://scr3.golem.de/screenshots/0505/gears_of_war_xbox360/gears_of_war1.jpg
the pic of halo 3/360 doesent really look like its halo, when u look at it and look at a halo game its... well compleatly differant, not graphics just the look and style. also the url says its Gears of war, its really hard to get a halo 3 pic. the only official ones iv found have been a few vehicles :rolleyes:

Tommy
17-01-2006, 06:36 PM
the pic of halo 3/360 doesent really look like its halo, when u look at it and look at a halo game its... well compleatly differant, not graphics just the look and style. also the url says its Gears of war, its really hard to get a halo 3 pic. the only official ones iv found have been a few vehicles :rolleyes:
Your probally right there but i dont keep an eye on halo stuff, i searched it on google and put up the first one. ;D

Neversoft
17-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Your probally right there but i dont keep an eye on halo stuff, i searched it on google and put up the first one. ;D

Didn't think it looked like an In Game Shot of Halo 3. -.-

Slydog
17-01-2006, 06:40 PM
with the new graphics ps3, 360 and rev and producing that could be the graphics of an in game shot, but i doubt that 1 is because of the angle :)

Bear-Max
17-01-2006, 08:17 PM
I didn't even think Halo 3 had been properly confirmed... Let alone screenshots and trailers being released.

Slydog
18-01-2006, 03:45 PM
it hasent been confirmed. there aint any trailers but there are concept designs and other pics that bungie and microsoft have been working on. the fact that the new tech coming out is so amazing and the fact that halo 1 and 2 wer the best EVER shoot em up games made. Halo 3/360 will own with authority, :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!