PDA

View Full Version : ROFL

TealArms
14-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Some people who i know just clibmed onto my next door nieghbours grarge roof and mine cos they are like linked and i know them and i was just shouting at them and they were going I know from somewhere but where?" while i was taking pics of them to give to the police and while throwing old cds at them hoping to cut them but anyway, have you ever been affected by crime? i have also been beat up twice

Dupion
14-01-2006, 09:05 PM
omgs at the cd throwing ;/ I dont think I've ever been affected. My street is dull.

Carlsta
14-01-2006, 09:07 PM
About 2yrs ago we had a brick chucked thro our window!

Revis
14-01-2006, 09:08 PM
We had one of my mum's ex boyfriends harrass us. I shut the front door on his arm once and my brother nearlly hit him.. He leaves us alone now...

TealArms
14-01-2006, 09:08 PM
omgs at the cd throwing ;/ I dont think I've ever been affected. My street is dull.
They bullied me at school but i mean we just got the garden room and it cost us £10,000 and it is unfiar

About 2yrs ago we had a brick chucked thro our window!
woa that is pretty bad!

Dupion
14-01-2006, 09:11 PM
We had one of my mum's ex boyfriends harras us. I shut the front door on his arm once. He's leaves us alone now...

LMAO, good one. xD

kasi
14-01-2006, 09:16 PM
nope never.

TealArms
14-01-2006, 09:18 PM
We had one of my mum's ex boyfriends harrass us. I shut the front door on his arm once and my brother nearlly hit him.. He leaves us alone now...
Lol report him to the police and he may get in prison and if you did anything to your house he will get community service

SHEEPY
14-01-2006, 09:18 PM
I have been affected by crime on this messageboard. Kaye's post count is criminal!

Revis
14-01-2006, 09:20 PM
Lol report him to the police and he may get in prison and if you did anything to your house he will get community service
We did, we got him arrested several times. He stopped me on the way home from school so I got my phone out, dialled 999 and showed it him, he got in his car and went home. Unfortuantly, because we have a case against him, we can't retaliate. On several occasions we've had the chance to brick his windows, trash his car and rob him blind...

TealArms
14-01-2006, 09:24 PM
We did, we got him arrested several times. He stopped me on the way home from school so I got my phone out, dialled 999 and showed it him, he got in his car and went home. Unfortuantly, because we have a case against him, we can't retaliate. On several occasions we've had the chance to brick his windows, trash his car and rob him blind...
I know what you mean i am going for a vist at my new school on friday and i know some of the kids who were on our roof go there and i just wanna find them and beat them up but then that would ruin my chances of moving

Crono
14-01-2006, 09:25 PM
I've had my bike stolen twice in the same month, at two different houses. It was stolen from my backyard, then we moved (not cause my bike was stolen) to an apartment on the 2nd floor and I got a new bike, then while there we were gone someone came up and broke the chain off (it was chained to the railing) and took my bike, but left the chain there.

My mom's ex-husband broke into our house twice a few years ago. Once on Christmas eve.

Wayne
14-01-2006, 09:26 PM
No I haven't. ;)

TealArms
14-01-2006, 09:28 PM
I've had my bike stolen twice in the same month, at two different houses. It was stolen from my backyard, then we moved (not cause my bike was stolen) to an apartment on the 2nd floor and I got a new bike, then while there we were gone someone came up and broke the chain off (it was chained to the railing) and took my bike, but left the chain there.

My mom's ex-husband broke into our house twice a few years ago. Once on Christmas eve.
I think ex's get jealous

Adam$
14-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Not personally, but I have been affected through a personal family matter which I do not wish to discuss.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!