PDA

View Full Version : Golden Pod

LewstherinII
15-01-2006, 11:59 AM
Hey, I'm selling an unknown SR I got in a trade that functions correctly, etc. I thought it might've been scripted but it causes no problems and a Moderator/hobba or version 8 would have deleted it if this were so.
It's a yellow pod; same hue as a dragon or gold pillow, but not listed on Habbox SR values like the HABBO trophies used to be, before being released accidentally.

If you need to see the pod, I am online NOW under my Habbo name of LewstherinII

I will sign off soon but reply when I do so. Just PM if you are interested but if you think something is amiss please do not rep me, send me a PM and I'll tell a Habbox Moderator to close it. Ty.

LewstherinII
15-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Signing off now; PM me if you are interested.

Edited by Evolution (Forum Moderator) - Please don't double post.

Evolution
15-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Gold pods were available in the catalogue a long time ago for 3/5 credits. They were along side the Dark Blue/Navy pod.

They used to be scripted, which is why if a moderator sees it in your room or you trying to trade it - they take it off you.

Piipp
15-01-2006, 12:13 PM
It's not legal to trade or place gold/navy pods in your room, despite the fact that they were once sold. Also, please don't double post.

Assid_Rane
15-01-2006, 12:18 PM
i dont understand. why do all topics get closed about gold pod/navy blue pods?

when i had my gold pod, LOADS of mods saw it. and it was never deleted. i had it in my room and asked a mod to come + see it + they did. they never even talked about it bein deleted or anythin.

i was trading it with someone and they reported me saying it was scripted... a mod came in the room + asked to see it + i showed him. they sed "it used to be in the catalogue" and thats it. nothing else. no deleting it or even telling me not to trade it.

crimeboy
15-01-2006, 08:22 PM
i offer 2 hcs each per pod. pm me if intrested

LewstherinII
15-01-2006, 09:09 PM
I don't know Acid-Rane, it would seem that different MODs do different things, perhaps the MODs didn't know about it? I don't think it's entirely fair if it was in the catalog, but there you go, doesn't matter.
I CFH and a MOd came in, looked at it, and told me as it worked a a normal furniture item, they were not allowed to delete it!

So, I guess maybe they're allowed now?

paradox
15-01-2006, 09:17 PM
20 credits of normslol

Assid_Rane
15-01-2006, 09:17 PM
hmm ye, maybe. but it really isnt fair if it was in the catalogue. it cud just be 1 of them ones and not scripted.

Mexel
15-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Should this be in scripted news ? :rolleyes:

paradox
15-01-2006, 10:10 PM
No it shouldn't because hes selling it ;S

LewstherinII
15-01-2006, 10:11 PM
Thank you Journey :) + rep

Mexel
15-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Its not super rare. Nore a rare in that matter

st3v3n
15-01-2006, 11:53 PM
2hcs for it?

LewstherinII
15-01-2006, 11:55 PM
No Ty, I'd need a higher offer, but thanks at least for the serious offer. A lot of people simply want to see it.

Lord_Gig
16-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Its not super rare. Nore a rare in that matter
If it's not rare then go and buy one within 5 min's for a few norms [since it's not rare] ;]

LewstherinII
16-01-2006, 09:37 PM
Good point
+rep
That's what I was saying to everyone else. What makes a Rare or Super Rare, rare or Super Rare? The fact that very few people have them, and the fact is, next to no one has this particular furni.
If, now I'm not saying it is, because the furniture is in perfect wroking condition and you couldn't honestly tell it apart, IF it were scripted years ago, there is NO arguement to the fact that is works as if it were normal, and is very Rare. How many people can say 'I've got a Gold pod' compared to 'I have a throne?' Not many.

LewstherinII
16-01-2006, 11:51 PM
BTW, please in future on this post do not post opinions on the matter. I have said already the pod isn't scripted and that's its very rare. Both facts are true. This thread isn't in Discussions or Furni or anything, it's a selling bid. I will have to bad rep in future, if there is no valid offer in the post. However, those that have stated their opinions so far have got valid points in them that need no furthur explanation so let's just leave it at that.

FullyInsane
17-01-2006, 12:01 AM
gawd this guy's funny :l it aint super rare... it's only "rare" as most are deleted... and stop double posting FS !

Achieve
17-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Just because it isn't scripted, it doesn't mean the rules habbo stated about it doesn't apply.

The trading of all gold and navy pods are banned, therefore your basically breaking the habbo way by selling scripted furniture.

LewstherinII
17-01-2006, 10:17 AM
I repeat again; this is an offers post. Anyone who posts after this anything BUT offers, will be negatively repped. You have been told. I don't want to hear your already-stated views on previous posts. I am offering a perfectly normal, BOUGHT pod. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, please post opinions again.

Achieve
17-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Roflmao your some sad child.
Even if you BOUGHT the trading of it is still not permitted.

Jeese.

LewstherinII
17-01-2006, 10:23 AM
Although I have given ouut too much rep in the past 24 hours to rep you now Wage, I will do so later.
You were warned.
Calling me a sad child especially. I specifically told you this is not a discussion thread.

Achieve
17-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Yes, whatever child.

Even if you bought it, the trading of scripted furni or deleted furni for that matter is not permitted and is against the habbo way.
Read the FAQ's.

They were put there for children like you who don't understand much.

Also: I know you bad repped me so don't try and cover it up.

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/faq/faq_category/?id=17#8
Scroll down to the scripted furniture bit.

LewstherinII
17-01-2006, 10:30 AM
How would you know how old I am? For your information I am not a sad, sorry person that goes out of their way to comment rudely on others' posts. I don't have to be a child just because I have offered a Habbo Hotel furniture for trade, or only have roughly 100 posts. If this is what you like; getting into arguements on forums, perhaps we should question your age and maturity. You sound like a spoilt child yourself; no life save Habbo and Habbox, using insult I got over in Junior High.
Don't class yourself too superior, Wage, as in real life you'll fall flat on your face (metaphorically speaking, if you understand me). Btw, don't accuse me of bad repping you, as I haven't!

Evolution
17-01-2006, 10:32 AM
The threadstarter has stated that they want this an OFFERS post only.

Please post OFFERS only, no more comments. Thanks.

Achieve
17-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Dear, I was only proving a point which you rudely replied back to.

LewstherinII
17-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Ty Evolution,

Does anyone have any offers for the original furniture?

Bethany$
17-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Hey ;]
Urm, 2.5 HCs for it?

LewstherinII
17-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Thank you for the serious offer, Bethany. I need a higher offer soz.

bobbles
17-01-2006, 11:34 AM
they're just a different coloured pod lol
why do people pay loads for them? who cares if they're scripted?
but I'll offer 3 ducks lol

LewstherinII
17-01-2006, 09:19 PM
You're lucky that you included that joke at the end. Only offers please, or you will be bad repped.

LewstherinII
18-01-2006, 02:40 AM
I am online now under the Habbo name of LewstherinII if anyone is interested in the trading of the pod.
I will post again when I go offline.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!