PDA

View Full Version : your Dream team .. who'd be YOUR starting 11?

Gamaya
16-07-2004, 07:16 PM
i love this question cuz everyone has different views but i'd have

Kahn (GK)
(GER)
Quedrue
(FRA)
Campbell
(ENG)
Gallas
(FRA)
Bridge
(ENG)
Beckham
(ENG)
Figo
(POR)
Gerrard
(ENG)
Ronaldo
(POR)
Henry
(FRA)
Owen
(ENG)

evisu!
18-07-2004, 09:59 AM
Could I have a dream Team Of all time Because If I could I'd have

Peter Schmeichel

Roland Neillson

Tony Adams

Des Walker

Stuart Pearce

Guy Whittingham

Chris Waddle

Steve Bruce

David Hurst

Gary Lineker

Diego marradonna (Yes He was still around then)

Thats my Dream fantasy team of the 80/90's anyone got a better one ?

name14
18-07-2004, 12:31 PM
mine is :

Buffon
Caffu nesta maldini lizzarazu

Figo Zidane Viera Rivaldo

Henry Ronaldo(the brazilian real madrid)

Pixel
18-07-2004, 12:50 PM
-----------------Kahn----------------------

--------Ferdinand--------Campbell----------

G.Neville-----------------------------A.Cole

-----------------Vieira---------------------

Beckham----------------------------Zidane

-----------------Nedved-------------------

---Ronaldo-------------------Henry -------

Lincoln Imp!
19-07-2004, 05:29 PM
well let me see...

Alan Marriot (Goal keeper)

Gary Neville (Right wing back)

Sami Hyypia (Centre back)

John Terry (Centre back)

Roberto Carlos (Left wing back)

David Beckham (Right Wing Midfield)

Steven Gerrard (Centre Attack Midfield)

Patrick Viera / Pavel Nedved (Centre Attack Midfield)

Harry Kewell (Left Wing Midfield)

Thierry Henry (Forward)

Milan Baros (Forward)

And that is my dream team.... :eusa_clap

moo-moo-2
19-07-2004, 05:41 PM
i wud have :

wonderboy wayne rooney (sexy)
lampard(sexy)
ronaldo(sexy)
gary linecar(i dunno mite get free walkerz)
nicky butt(i dunno y :s )
gary neville
kahn

cnt think of eny 1 else :eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin

lol

rybo...77
02-08-2004, 08:49 PM
Kahn-GK
Nesta-DC
Campbell-DC
Roberto Carlos-DL
G.Neville-DR
D.Beckham-MR
Figo-MC
Zidane-MC
Veron-ML
Henry-FC
Raul-FC

The Best Team In The World!!!!!!

SSC7
07-12-2004, 02:01 AM
Petr Cech(GK)

Ashley Cole (LB) Rio Ferdinand (CB) Sol Cambell (CB) Jamie Carragher (RB)

Steven Gerrard (CDM)
Pavel Neved (LM) Frank Lampard (RM)
Zinidine Zidane (ACM)

Michael Owen Thiery Henry

Subs:
Arjen Robben
Damien Duff
Pires
Wayne Rooney

Ciaran
07-12-2004, 06:01 PM

lol i was about to post mine but this guy is amazing... my exact choice... well done

@K
07-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Cech (GK)
Carvalho (RB) Campbell (RCB) Terry (LCB) Carlos(LB)
Figo (RM) Lampard (RCM) Ronaldinho (LCM) Robben (LM)
Eto'O (CF) Raul (CF)

Notice I'm a Chelsea fan.

ullie
08-12-2004, 07:01 PM
i wud have :

lampard(sexy)
ronaldo(sexy)
gary neville
kahn

Gary 'linecar' (lol) retired like 10 years ago..

lol

Adzeh
09-12-2004, 04:38 PM
cnt be botherd to put in order. but heres my best 11.

paul robinson
ashley cole
zidane
rooney
henry
c.ronaldo
R.Ferdinand
reyes
figo
John Terry or sol campbell.

devildan1
09-12-2004, 04:57 PM
mine will be

Buffon

Thruam Ferdinand Nesta A.Cole

Beckham Gerrard Reyes

C.Ronaldo

Ronaldo Henry

Jim Rotates
09-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Mine would be.....

Cech (GK)
(CZE)

Heinze (LB)
(ARG)

Nesta (CB)
(ITA)

Cannavaro(CB)
(ITA)

Puyol (RB)
(ESP)

Duff (LMF)
(IRL)

Lampard (CMF)
(ENG)

Kaka' (OMF)
(BRA)

Ljungberg (RMF)
(SWE)

Shevchenko (CF)
(UKR)

Makaay (CF)
(HOL)

X
09-12-2004, 08:15 PM
The Liquid Metal T-1000 from T2: I think it would be hard to stop someone that is made of METAL..

Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler from XMEN): Teleportation... passing the ball to yourself would be quite an advantage.

Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic from Fantastic Four): Elasticity... Doubtful anything could get past him seeing as he can stretch so well.

With those three players I would focus the rest on... well... I think you will get the idea..

Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson Clone 1
Jessica Simpson Clone 2
Jessica Simpson Clone 3
Jessica Simpson Clone 4
Jessica Simpson Clone 5
Jessica Simpson Clone 6
Jessica Simpson Clone 7

So there you have it..

THAT is a DREAM team..

-Soro-
09-12-2004, 09:02 PM
My dreamteam is manchester united... Do I need to say more?

Mit
11-12-2004, 04:46 PM
erm man united are not a dream team, actually their far from it. lol

Michael.
11-12-2004, 07:19 PM
Lmao! Go Mitttt! Man Utd. smell. See ya on New Year's Day!

j8m!e
19-12-2004, 10:28 AM
in no order:
Gk-Dida
Def- Carlos, cole, ferdinand, Cannavaro
Mid- C.Ronaldo, Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard
Att- Ronaldinho, Adriano

nets
19-12-2004, 11:59 AM
The Liquid Metal T-1000 from T2: I think it would be hard to stop someone that is made of METAL..

Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler from XMEN): Teleportation... passing the ball to yourself would be quite an advantage.

Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic from Fantastic Four): Elasticity... Doubtful anything could get past him seeing as he can stretch so well.

With those three players I would focus the rest on... well... I think you will get the idea..

Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson Clone 1
Jessica Simpson Clone 2
Jessica Simpson Clone 3
Jessica Simpson Clone 4
Jessica Simpson Clone 5
Jessica Simpson Clone 6
Jessica Simpson Clone 7

So there you have it..

THAT is a DREAM team..

Very well chosen I must say..

-Soro-
23-12-2004, 06:46 PM
erm man united are not a dream team, actually their far from it. lol

Try saying that in our trophy room, we're back on form now... Who do you support? I'm sure I just as much dirt on them.. :p

Lmao! Go Mitttt! Man Utd. smell. See ya on New Year's Day!

Nice facts to back up your point. :s If being the only team in the UK to win the treble makes you 'smelly' so be it. We still dominate english football, we have the current best run of form.

Lincoln Imp!
24-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Try saying that in our trophy room, we're back on form now...

Im not sure if your aware of this... But Liverpool have won far more trophies
then man.u.. maybe not lately but they have.

Liverpool have actually won the most trophies ever so far in england!

Im not saying you are, but a lot of man.u "supporters" just follow the crowd and dont hardly even support them at all.

I know lots of people who know NONE of the man.u players at all, and one of the people i know whos from LONDON
(why would u support man.u if your from longdon??) couldnt name one, and he thought david seamen plays for them... :eusa_eh: :eusa_thin
I on the other hand, who supports liverpool, could probably name most of the manchester united players, even thought I dont support them!
and probably the liverpool players-probably all of them!! :D

CoMe On YoU LiVeRpOoL!!!

-Soro-
25-12-2004, 01:08 PM
There's no doubt Liverpool are the most decorated team in England in terms of trophies won, but Manchester United's form over the 1990s pushed them close. I have no beef with Liverpool, apart from I feel it's a shame they didn't play like they used to. I was simply making a point of how calling United 'rubbish' or 'smelly' was completely out of order, when they are the best team in England at their top form, and have been over the last 10-15 years. When we hit form like we have done these last 5 weeks, we really shine - just like we did against Arsenal at OT. We still have treble winning players in our team, mainly Giggs - who, don't get me wrong, has more experience then the whole Chelsea squad put together.

Somehow, because United lost form last christmas against wolves, and ended up having a bad season (thier second EVER end to the premiership without being in the top 2), people think United are a broken team... What they don't realise is United are on the recovery, and having the best recent form like I said, they are on fire! No offence to Chelsea, but it will be extremely interesting how they handle the festive period with all their current injuries and lack of experience with this sort of situation. Arsenal you'd think are more likely to win the premiership than United, but the 9 points that the big three are spread over is a small gap when you consider how Liverpool threw away a gap like that a few years ago.

Please Note: nearly 50% of every team's fans is made up of people from not in the same area, there's nothing wrong with it. Define the word 'support', then judge whether people are allowed to follow who they want or not. I'm mancunian and have been at OT in their highest and lowest, so there's no doubt I'm a 'real' supporter, it's a shame you categorise all the fans though - infact when you look at it it's pretty sour. I agree though that if you change who you support more times than you change your socks, you're not worthy of being called anyone's fan.

Lincoln Imp!
27-12-2004, 09:50 PM
There's no doubt Liverpool are the most decorated team in England in terms of trophies won, but Manchester United's form over the 1990s pushed them close. I have no beef with Liverpool, apart from I feel it's a shame they didn't play like they used to. I was simply making a point of how calling United 'rubbish' or 'smelly' was completely out of order, when they are the best team in England at their top form, and have been over the last 10-15 years. When we hit form like we have done these last 5 weeks, we really shine - just like we did against Arsenal at OT. We still have treble winning players in our team, mainly Giggs - who, don't get me wrong, has more experience then the whole Chelsea squad put together.

Somehow, because United lost form last christmas against wolves, and ended up having a bad season (thier second EVER end to the premiership without being in the top 2), people think United are a broken team... What they don't realise is United are on the recovery, and having the best recent form like I said, they are on fire! No offence to Chelsea, but it will be extremely interesting how they handle the festive period with all their current injuries and lack of experience with this sort of situation. Arsenal you'd think are more likely to win the premiership than United, but the 9 points that the big three are spread over is a small gap when you consider how Liverpool threw away a gap like that a few years ago.

Please Note: nearly 50% of every team's fans is made up of people from not in the same area, there's nothing wrong with it. Define the word 'support', then judge whether people are allowed to follow who they want or not. I'm mancunian and have been at OT in their highest and lowest, so there's no doubt I'm a 'real' supporter, it's a shame you categorise all the fans though - infact when you look at it it's pretty sour. I agree though that if you change who you support more times than you change your socks, you're not worthy of being called anyone's fan.

yeah I totally agree wid yaz.
Right.... back on subject!!!!!!!! This is a Different dream team i made! :o

----------------------------------A.Niemi----------------------------------

G.Neville------------------S.Hyypia------J.Terry---------------A(shley).Cole

Fake Ronaldo :p --------------------------------------------------J.Risse

----------------------------------S.Gerrard-------------------------------

------D.Huckerby------------------M.Owen*------------- H.Kewell*---------

* owen is FINAAAALY back on form, hes scoring in a lot of matches ive noticed
for R.Madrid! :D
*kewell is 50/50 at the moment, sometimes hes on form and sometimes not...

Pulchritudinous
27-12-2004, 10:34 PM
i wud have :

lampard(sexy)
ronaldo(sexy)
gary neville
kahn

lol
Omg..Wayne Rooney..sexy!!??
Have you lost your mind???
Jesus...can't think of a whole team, I only go and see chelsea play now and again, I don't really watch footy..but my fave players r..
Eidur Gudjohnsen (CFC) I fink hes a striker...
Wayne Bridge (CFC) He's definately a defender.

stanfordstud2
28-12-2004, 08:09 PM
PG-Allen Iverson
SG-Kobe Bryant
G-Tracy McGrady
G-Jason Kidd
SF-Kevin Garnet
PF-Rashard Lewis
F-Jermaine Oneal
F-Shaun Marion
C-Shaquille Oneal
C-Dirk Nowitski
C-Tim Duncan

SSC7
04-01-2005, 11:15 PM
/l\
l
l
Who are they?

Mit
05-01-2005, 10:16 AM
yer, look out for the awesome partnership of Smith and half man half horse (Ruud Van Nisteroy). lol i would prefer Henry and Bergamp and im a nuetral. I dont support Liverppol but they are the best team in England if u look in their trophy room.

Mit
05-01-2005, 10:19 AM

to many english players in defence, if we were so good in defence we wouldnt let in all those goals, but i sometimes look at our defence and cant believe that we havent won anything for ages.

*Edited By -Soro-*

Warning: Please do not double post, this is against the Habbox Forum Rules, simply edit your previous one.

Forum Moderator.

-Soro-
05-01-2005, 10:28 AM
I feel it's our midfield who let us down... Ferdinand, Sol, A. Cole and G. Neville are playing really well for their clubs... It's not always the defence that is responsible for letting goals in.

Why do you say so many? We only let in about 5 goals in 4 games at Euro 2004, one of them was a penalty, one of them was a backpass to Thierry Henry (by gerrard, a midfielder), both on the 90th minute... You can guess which game that was... :rolleyes:

Mit
05-01-2005, 10:33 AM
The players that would chose would be.

Goalkeeper:Erm lack of decent goalkeepers in the premiership. But i would chose Robbison after his performance against Man U.

Right Back: Gary Nevielle havent seen enough of the Chelsea one to chose him (johnsen).

Left Back: Ashely Cole, no doubt about it!

Central Defence: Sol Campbell, the rock

Central Defence: Terry cause Rio hasnt been playing well recently.

Right Wing: i dunno why but im chosing Sean Wright Phillips, can score some crackers and i like his pace and passing.

Left Wing: Downing, come on hes the only decent left footed player we have

Central MId: Gerrad, even though hes a scouser lol, no offence. Hes got the football brain, can see passes that i cant see on TV. Can defend and can attack!

Central Mid: Scholes has been playing well recently, one of the only players from Man U that has. But hes getting on abit so Lampard. Key to Chelsea's succes, i think.

Forward: Defoe, to fast, to skillful and tyo good to leave out.

Forward: Rooney of course, coar weve got no hope relying on an 18yr old. Better than gazza and Liniker

-Soro-
05-01-2005, 12:30 PM
As Alan Green says, Beckham is protected species... If he doesn't perform, what happens? He has excuses made for him.

Sorry to any Beckham lovers who are reading this, but when you're playing for one of if not the best club in the world, and you're an international regular, you must consistantly perform. Bring on some young talent for a change, people like Shaun Wright Phillips are on fire and they need to be given a few games.

stanfordstud2
18-01-2005, 02:46 AM
/l\
l
l
Who are they?

they play for teams in a sport called. say it with me. bas-ket-ball. got it?

-Soro-
18-01-2005, 04:11 PM
they play for teams in a sport called. say it with me. bas-ket-ball. got it?

Noticed that the topic of this thread is dream teams in english football? Eng-lish Foot-ball.

stanfordstud2
18-01-2005, 06:01 PM
actually it doesnt say anything about what sport you nit wit

-Soro-
18-01-2005, 09:10 PM
That's funny, I always thought football teams consisted of 11 (hence YOUR starting 11) players per team, hmmm - does basketball? Oooh, no.. Genius! :)

stanfordstud2
19-01-2005, 12:04 AM
it didnt say what sport...you said it said english football...well it didnt you nit wit

SkaKid77
19-01-2005, 10:30 AM
So when you read it all and noticed the severe lack of basketball dream teams....?

Anyway my team :p

------------------Robinson------------------

-Robben---Campbell---Terry---R.Carlos---

-Ronaldinho---Gerrard---Zidane---J.Cole--

-----------Ronaldo---------Raul-------------

stanfordstud2
19-01-2005, 03:19 PM
i didnt read any of the posts...i just posed right away

-Soro-
19-01-2005, 04:31 PM
it didnt say what sport...you said it said english football...well it didnt you nit wit

Don't you get a good idea from "11 players" it's english football, and don't call me petty childish names please.

i didnt read any of the posts...i just posed right away

Not such a good idea... And you'd have had to read the thread title to click on it anyway. Glad to see you know that basketball hasn't 11 players per team though. Rofl.

stanfordstud2
21-01-2005, 05:38 AM
basketball teams have 11-13 you tool
and dont even start to think i know nothing of basketball. because i know more then you know about soccer times one hundred.

oh btw, you tell me not to use "petty child names" yet you follow up with the ever popular "rofl". boy your sure a winner

-Soro-
21-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Rofl is not an insult, it's an emote, therefore how can it be a childish name?

And I'd like to know which type of basketball you're referring to?

Footy can be 5-a-side, 7-a-side etc... But the main format is 11 players, where as basketball varies, that was my point.

Sure you know more about soccer than I do, sure... I have seen more action in footy than you have had hot dinners, I've followed my team for 9 years, watching nearly every home match played, I've seen the world cup, the european championships, I've seen the championsleague final, I've seen every tournament worth seeing, I'm a United season ticket holder, and you didn't know anything about me, so don't judge how much I know about football.

What is there to know about soccer than I don't know? You've all but said you hate the damn sport.

Don't start getting aggressive with me stanfordstud, we're discussing - not flaming. Understand?

PS: I know you know more than me about basketball, but I know that there are different types, the most common over here being 5-a-side. But there's no doubt, since you hate football, I probably know a little more than you on that.

stanfordstud2
22-01-2005, 03:16 AM
variations? noone in the world plays anything different then 5 on 5 basketball.
btw what kind of pro basketball leagues are thee where you live? i keep up some euro leagues and "scout" alot of the players for my draft site, i was wondering what leagues are there, and maybe youve seen some of the players ive been tracking down.
thanks if you decide to answer

-Soro-
22-01-2005, 03:38 PM
variations? noone in the world plays anything different then 5 on 5 basketball.

Hmmm ok... But wait, didn't you say:

basketball teams have 11-13 you tool

Haha... Anyway, I know basketball is 5 on 5 in the NBA tournaments and stuff, that was my point, it's not 11-a-side (my point about football is one of the only game that is has been proven)...

There are variations of basketball however, we play different over here to you do I think, some of us anyway.

You scout soccer players? Well I know pretty much everything about the English premier league, the Spanish la liga, the Italian Serie A and the German Bundesliga. Need any help with new talent just ask... ;)

stanfordstud2
22-01-2005, 04:01 PM
i mean basketball players. there are european basketball leagues where you are arent there?

and i said 11-13 a TEAM

-Soro-
22-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Well 11 players don't play, 5 play as you know, maybe 11-13 a squad - you didn't make that clear.

But yeah we got leagues over here.

stanfordstud2
22-01-2005, 07:44 PM
lol and what leagues are those?
who are the "best" prospects.
as i said before i run a mock draft site and i need all the info about potential players as possible

-Soro-
22-01-2005, 09:05 PM
In football or basketball? I'm confused now as to which you are talking about... Lol.

stanfordstud2
22-01-2005, 10:16 PM
im talking about basketball

-Soro-
23-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Can't help you there, sorry, I don't keep up with European basketball, I just play it for fun. Infact I know more about the NBA USA than I do about basketball over here.

stanfordstud2
23-01-2005, 06:06 PM
damn. does anyone follow basketbal here?

boardslide
23-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Gk - Peter Cech
LCB - Roberto Carlos
CB - Nesta
RCB - Thuram
CM - Frank Lampard
CM - Steven Gerrard
LM - Arjen Robben
RM - Cristiano Ronaldo
CF - Andriy Shevcenko
LWF - Theiry Henry
RWF - Ronaldo

Tactical Formation - 3/4/3

Xaction
28-01-2005, 11:00 AM
( No Keeper Needed With This Team :D )

G.Neville S.Cambell A.Cole

R.Pires S.Gerrard D.Beckham Reyes Giggs

Defoe Robben T.Henry

CoolMichael22
19-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Gamaya thats not a team thats just a dream with names that sound good lol

BURN3LL
20-02-2005, 09:51 AM
Mine would probably be the same as the first posts starting eleven

Luayminator
23-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Ummm Okay
Buffon

L.Thuram R.Ferdinand John Terry R.Carlos

C.Ronaldo Ronaldinho Zidane Figo

Ronaldo Henry

LittleT
28-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Gk - P.Robinson
Rb - Mancini
Lb - Carlos
Cb - Nesta
Cb - Terry
Rw - Kaka
Lw - Robben
Dm - Gerrard
Am - Ronaldinho
St - Darren Bent
St - Shevchenko

If u dont no who mancini is, he plays 4 roma, he 22 and will be the best right back in a couple ov years and da future 4 argentina

Cypher-
06-03-2005, 01:12 AM
Dream Team:

GianLuigi Buffon - keeper

Ashley Cole - left back

Sol Campbell - full back

John Terry - full back

Micheal Salgado - right back

Arjen Robben - left wing

Patrick Vieira - centre midfield

Steven Gerrard - centre midfield

Christiano Ronaldo - right wing

Thierry Henry - up front

Ronaldinho - up front

Subs:

Peter Czech
William Sagnol
Shevchenko
Robert Pires
Ryan Giggs

Lincoln Imp!
11-03-2005, 05:25 PM
So when you read it all and noticed the severe lack of basketball dream teams....?

Anyway my team :p

------------------Robinson------------------

-Robben---Campbell---Terry---R.Carlos---

-Ronaldinho---Gerrard---Zidane---J.Cole--

-----------Ronaldo---------Raul-------------

Erm... may i ask why on earth you have robben in defence... :o

danny1541
11-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Buffon

Carlos Ferdinand Terry mexez

Nedved Ronaldhinio gerrard Beckham

Kozer Defoe

Lincoln Imp!
11-03-2005, 05:36 PM
/l\
l
l
l
Erm how come you have carlos at right back he will struggle there because he is right footed and his normal postiton is left back...

Mined
11-03-2005, 05:37 PM
I would only need one player and that would be Steven Gerrard - He is a living legend and obviously the greates midfielder in the world :)

danny1541
11-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Lmao sorry m8 ment to put left back honest

Davisman
20-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Nikopolidis (Greece)
Ashley Cole
I'll put Nicky Butt in defense
Zagorakis (Greece)
Sammmmmiiiii Hyppia all the way
Christiano Ronaldo
Beckham
Scholes
Tsiartas(Greece)
Baros
Nikolaidis (Greece)

(don't like Henry)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!