PDA

View Full Version : I have spots

L1P
15-01-2006, 04:28 PM
I have spots and they don't go away i've seen the doctor i'm going to see some skin doctor next Feb the 6th i'm getting ****** Off with it all what things do you think i could change in my life to get rid of these spots?

Edited by Anflex (Forum Moderator) - Please do not swear, or even imply you are swearing.

issaa.
15-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Tooth paste apparently is good.

Laura.
15-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Tooth paste apparently is good. Doesnt work that much, it does work for the red ones. Erm... Sleep helps.

issaa.
15-01-2006, 04:47 PM
I don't really get spots I don't really know "/ Drinking waters good.

Laura.
15-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Water funnily enough, makes me throw it back up. Unless im really hot. So ive tried water; toothpaste and stuff. I still get them. I honestly dont think theres a way to get rid of them. You mgih get rid of them, then they come back.

Drewar
15-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Go to a doctor who has been studying things like this all their lives as apposed to going to a forum on the internet run by teenagers who know nothing about the subject.

L1P
15-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Go to a doctor who has been studying things like this all their lives as apposed to going to a forum on the internet run by teenagers who know nothing about the subject.

Have done mate the doctor was black and didn't know what he was doing...

Edited by Anflex (Forum Moderator) - Any form of racial or discriminative remarks are not welcome here at Habbox Forum.

Drewar
15-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Have done mate the doctor was black and didn't know what he was doing...
I don't think the doctor's race matters. See a different doctor then.

L1P
15-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Your opinion

ilovejordan
15-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Clearasil is real good it moisturies your skin and gets rid of the spots :)

L1P
15-01-2006, 05:41 PM
i use clean clear and clearsil

ilovejordan
15-01-2006, 05:47 PM
yeah clearasil works

L1P
15-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Well they don't work eles i wouldn't be posting on this forum

iluvben
15-01-2006, 06:56 PM
It's been scientifically proven that what you eat and drink will not affect how many spots you get or not so no need to change your diet ''/ Use Clinque tis good k

Crono
15-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Proactiv is good, but it costs quite a bit.. Not sure if it's available in the UK.

issaa.
15-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Proactiv is good, but it costs quite a bit.. Not sure if it's available in the UK.
Only on mail-order. My sister uses it.

Soyers
15-01-2006, 07:16 PM
It's been scientifically proven that what you eat and drink will not affect how many spots you get or not so no need to change your diet ''/ Use Clinque tis good k

Thats not true, eating healthily can vastly improve your skins condition. As well as good nights sleep [eight or nine hours every night] and drinking eight glasses of water a day.
A good cleaning routine is also advised, you know wash cleanse and tone.
Hopefully your skin doctor will have something he can prescribe you :)

Crono
15-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Only on mail-order.

Yeah, it's not available in stores. You have to call and order it, or you might be able to order it off of their website (http://www.proactiv.com/).

L1P
15-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Thats not true, eating healthily can vastly improve your skins condition. As well as good nights sleep [eight or nine hours every night] and drinking eight glasses of water a day.

Yeah i agree with that i sleep like 13 hours a night lol i'm excluded atm so i'm gettin loads of sleep, i drink lots of water but hardly eat

Laura.
15-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah, it's not available in stores. You have to call and order it, or you might be able to order it off of their website (http://www.proactiv.com/). Does it work? Good?

RedStratocas
15-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Drink more water. Oh, and do you have any after-sunburn stuff? If you have a lot of redness in spots, rub it on, it actually works pretty well. Well the one I have anyway.

NekkLe
15-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Water would be your best bet, dehydration can cause spots, sweating leaving skin greasy can clog up your pours.
Makesure you wash your face daily, use a flannel with some soap and it should help dry the spots out. I wash my face atleast 2 times a day and I only get the odd spot which doesn't really show up loads.
Toothpaste will help dry out a spot, usually you'd use that for a single spot rather than lots of em, acne is a different subject, a doctor might recccomend a skin cream to help.

Wayne
15-01-2006, 10:16 PM
My sister uses Savlon for hers. She puts it on the night before, then in the morning when she wakes up, all the redness has gone and it's hardly visable.

L1P
15-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Drink more water. Oh, and do you have any after-sunburn stuff? If you have a lot of redness in spots, rub it on, it actually works pretty well. Well the one I have anyway.
Thanks peeps ill try all these

Pulchritudinous
16-01-2006, 07:11 AM
Um, I don't really feel like helping you since you seem slightly racist.
But, I know how annoying spots are so..
In my opinion pro-activ is ****. I've used it.
It contains a peroxide which bleached my skin, clothes and my new bedsheets, I have few spots, but wanted clear skin, it gave me more spots, and so much redness.

Just cleanse, tone and moisturise, and when a spot has a whitehead, and is fully grown, dampen a peice cotton-wool with hot water, press it over the spot, and then put pressure on either side of the imperfection.

Habbox-Gal
16-01-2006, 07:45 AM
If u want to read my thread . many ppl reply on that lol

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=99852

v3nky
16-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Just drink alots and alots of water..i am 100% sure it will helps...count on me :P

L1P
16-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Just drink alots and alots of water..i am 100% sure it will helps...count on me :P

Thanks mate :eusa_danc lol

Achieve
16-01-2006, 11:51 AM
I'd try toothpaste.

Luayminator
18-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Use L'oreal facial scrub =)

Spotteh
18-01-2006, 12:11 PM
i get quite a few spots i use free derm or u can get blackouts out beforethey turn into spots

OXYPADS DO NOT WORK

Mittles
18-01-2006, 12:34 PM
The same has happened to me, one day I just broke out in so many spots and it took me ages to get rid of them

The main thing is --> Do NOT use Clearasil because it gives you more spots and its a fact because it's happened to me, my mates and my mum! So no Clearasil!<---Drinking lots of water helps because it rinses out your body and clears your pores.

When you get in the bath wash you face with warm water to open your pores and then use face wash, Neutrogena & St Clives face wash recommened! NOT CLEARASIL
After your get out the bath put on face cream that is really good. Expencive face cream isn't nessercery because I use Tescos cream £2 a tub and it's GREAT! :D
Also cutting down on sugary foods will reduce spots. And eating plenty of fruit and veg!

Finally Tea Tree Oil is wiked for spots and you can get it in Boots, Body Shop etc...

Thats all I know so far but i'll let you no more if I find out anything else.

Spotteh
18-01-2006, 12:38 PM
+rep im guna try out some of ur ideas ty

tyson2k7
19-01-2006, 06:48 PM
I have spots and they don't go away i've seen the doctor i'm going to see some skin doctor next Feb the 6th i'm getting ****** Off with it all what things do you think i could change in my life to get rid of these spots?tell me wot happens on feb 6th

RedStratocas
27-01-2006, 09:40 PM

What you eat has been proven that it doesnt affect it, but water has been proven to help. It has to be a lot I believe though.

Krusty
27-01-2006, 09:42 PM
I dont have spots
so i dont know how 2 get rid of them

Mentor
27-01-2006, 11:09 PM
if there coming with pubity you cant realy do anything, other than leave em, or **** up your skin, else take mediation which wil end up with you haveing em when your 20 or 30 which id think would be FAR FAR worse "/

xxMATTGxx
08-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Toothpaste? can someone tell me how this works and how to do it?

Embean
08-02-2006, 09:03 PM
Heya.
Eurgh, arent spots a right pain?
Try not to squeeze them if they dont look bad enough.
Ask your chemist for a good cream, and keep putting it on regularly.
Wash your face with a baby wipe or a flannel every morning, and make sure you wash them parts where you cant get to very well.
If theyre not going, they SHALL go eventually.
Spots dont stay forever, I even once had a spot and it turned into a beauty spot.
Ask your doctor for advice on lots of things on how to keep your face clean.
Just remember to wash everyday, and put on spot cream regularly.
Hope I can help.
Emmy x

NekkLe
09-02-2006, 10:04 AM
Picking and popping spots is bad because it spreads the dirt under your skin causing more spots, also, it looks bad after you pick at them, you could scar your skin if your continously picking at them.

For a cheap and easy way to prevent more spots is to:

- Apply soap around your face, making sure its well spread covering most of the oily areas
- Damp and cloth or flannel in warm water
- Gently rub your skin, don't go crazy and scrub your skin because this can have the same affect by squeezing your spots.
- Wash off any excess soap on your face by washing in some warm water.
- Wait 10-20 minutes and you should feel your skin quite dry and tight
- Then, go back to the sink or basen and wash your face again with some warm water and dry off gently
- Apply some cream, preferably E45 or some kind of moisteriser that will help make your skin soft (optional, this may apply to people with fair skin)

You should try and do this before going to bed, in the mornings wash your face with water only and maybe use a flannel if you feel its needed, but i'd use water.

Your skin should feel fresh and clean :) Generally, you should try cleaning your face whenever you start to sweat, when you sweat your pores open up and thats when dirt is more than likely to enter your body.

Makesure you wash your face atleast 2 times a day.

Dreams...
05-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Try Freederm it does`work also even if they luk bad try not to pick them :P

L1P
17-03-2006, 01:19 PM
I don't Pick them lol i don't want scars

RosieIsHot
17-03-2006, 04:32 PM
wash your face haha

iluvben
17-03-2006, 06:39 PM
I don't Pick them lol i don't want scars
Scars rofl , you don't get scars trust me its a myth

Pulchritudinous
18-03-2006, 12:18 AM

What? Of course you get scars.

RedStratocas
18-03-2006, 03:47 AM

Uh, yeah you do. There is a right and wrong way to do it, and on different types of pimples, but you can get scars from it. Not perminent, but they look like scabs.

Water makes a difference, not food. The junk food myth was made up by moms who wanted to get a way for their kids to not eat junk food.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!