PDA

View Full Version : Eminem remarried Kim

the wombats
15-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Rapper Eminem remarries ex-wife

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41096000/jpg/_41096220_eminemap203.jpg Eminem had fantasised about his wife's death in a song

Rapper Eminem has remarried his former wife Kimberly Mathers, more than four years after the pair's divorce and custody battle over their daughter. Eminem, real name Marshall Mathers III, married his high school sweetheart in 1999, but later fantasised graphically about her death in his 2000 hit, Kim.
Guests at the ceremony near the couple's hometown of Detroit included rapper 50 Cent's hip-hop group G-Unit.
The rap star released his greatest hits album Curtain Call last month.
Retirement hints
The tightly guarded ceremony took place at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester Hills, Michigan, a popular wedding venue on the Oakland University campus.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41217000/jpg/_41217708_kim203ap.jpg Kim first married Eminem in 1999

The 33-year-old rapper arrived in a black limousine, wearing a red baseball hat.
News helicopters hovered overhead and journalists gathered outside the site.
Family and close friends were present, including members of hip-hop group D12, whose Proof (real name Deshaun Holton) was best man.
New York DJ Lord Sear provided the music for the reception.
Eminem and Kim Mathers, 30, were both brought up along the Eight Mile Road in the suburbs of Detroit.
When they married in 1999, they already had a daughter, Hailie, who became the subject of a bitter legal tussle when the couple divorced in October 2001.
The rapper made the headlines last August when he was treated in rehabilitation for an addiction to sleeping pills.
He also admitted recently that he was considering retirement from the music business.
"I'm at a point in my life right now where I feel like I don't know where my career is going," he said.
"This is the reason that we called [my greatest hits album] Curtain Call, because this could be the final thing. We don't know."

This is taken from BBC News :)

0verRide
15-01-2006, 04:51 PM
its good to see that eminem is not alone anymore :) - although i did like it when he was critising people like his wife in his older music

Lyca
15-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Rapper Eminem remarries ex-wife

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41096000/jpg/_41096220_eminemap203.jpg Eminem had fantasised about his wife's death in a song

Rapper Eminem has remarried his former wife Kimberly Mathers, more than four years after the pair's divorce and custody battle over their daughter. Eminem, real name Marshall Mathers III, married his high school sweetheart in 1999, but later fantasised graphically about her death in his 2000 hit, Kim.
Guests at the ceremony near the couple's hometown of Detroit included rapper 50 Cent's hip-hop group G-Unit.
The rap star released his greatest hits album Curtain Call last month.
Retirement hints
The tightly guarded ceremony took place at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester Hills, Michigan, a popular wedding venue on the Oakland University campus.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41217000/jpg/_41217708_kim203ap.jpg Kim first married Eminem in 1999

The 33-year-old rapper arrived in a black limousine, wearing a red baseball hat.
News helicopters hovered overhead and journalists gathered outside the site.
Family and close friends were present, including members of hip-hop group D12, whose Proof (real name Deshaun Holton) was best man.
New York DJ Lord Sear provided the music for the reception.
Eminem and Kim Mathers, 30, were both brought up along the Eight Mile Road in the suburbs of Detroit.
When they married in 1999, they already had a daughter, Hailie, who became the subject of a bitter legal tussle when the couple divorced in October 2001.
The rapper made the headlines last August when he was treated in rehabilitation for an addiction to sleeping pills.
He also admitted recently that he was considering retirement from the music business.
"I'm at a point in my life right now where I feel like I don't know where my career is going," he said.
"This is the reason that we called [my greatest hits album] Curtain Call, because this could be the final thing. We don't know."

This is taken from BBC News :)

I didnt know it was today
His song Mocking bird is really touching - a story about his life
Then i heard Cleaning out your closet and the the imperesion this man is horrible
I dont know that to think anymore
I just hope he doesnt do anywthing stpid, mad, or sick to his wife

GoldenMerc
15-01-2006, 05:06 PM
yea hes got alot off song nearly all of them i thinlk is about him.but fair play with thouse touching songs

Lyca
15-01-2006, 05:13 PM
yea hes got alot off song nearly all of them i thinlk is about him.but fair play with thouse touching songs
The only nice songs he has done it
Like toy soilders
Mockingbird
When im gone

I cant think of any others that are nice
All the others are all hatefull about his mum,dad and kim

GoldenMerc
15-01-2006, 05:16 PM
The only nice songs he has done it
Like toy soilders
Mockingbird
When im gone

yea but cleaning out his closet is a true story his dad left his mum and stuff like tht

Rawr
15-01-2006, 05:31 PM
Good on him? Not a big fan of his music. :p

Lyca
15-01-2006, 05:41 PM
yea but cleaning out his closet is a true story his dad left his mum and stuff like tht
But still would you make a song on how you hated your mum dad and girlfriend

bobbles
15-01-2006, 05:45 PM
thats great
I'm happy for him and hope it works out

and to everyone that doesn't like him or thinks he's horrible
he is just rapping about his life and what happened to him
and I think you should respect him for being able to do that instead of just talking about "slappin' a ho' " or whatever

Lyca
15-01-2006, 05:47 PM
thats great
I'm happy for him and hope it works out

and to everyone that doesn't like him or thinks he's horrible
he is just rapping about his life and what happened to him
and I think you should respect him for being able to do that instead of just talking about "slappin' a ho' " or whatever
You want me to respect him for wanting to slit his moms throat , kill his dad , dream about slitting his dads throat and getting a tatoo on his belly saying " rot in hell kim "
Thats is disgusting
Proof
Tattoo one
http://www.eminem.net/tattoos/

Dupion
15-01-2006, 06:52 PM
good for him ;]

Crono
15-01-2006, 06:57 PM

If you knew what his mom and dad did to him you wouldn't blame him.

Capri-Sun
15-01-2006, 07:02 PM
If you knew what his mom and dad did to him you wouldn't blame him.

yeh ur right.that is the reasons why, i heard his dad used to batter him:@

Crono
15-01-2006, 07:07 PM
His dad left him and his mom when he was only a few months old, and his mom had an illness where she would intentionally make him sick or make him believe that he was sick so that people would feel sorry for her and give her attention, and try to make him love her more because she was trying to "take care of him".

Also her younger brother Ronnie killed himself and he happened to be best friends with Marshall and she told Marshall that she wish he had died instead of her brother.

There's a lot more.

Natalia
15-01-2006, 07:10 PM
HE MARRIES HER ON TUESDAY

Crono
15-01-2006, 07:13 PM
HE MARRIES HER ON TUESDAY

Obviously not..

and..

Eminem remarried ex-wife Kim Mathers yesterday (January 14) four years after the pair divorced.

GoldenMerc
15-01-2006, 07:23 PM
His dad left him and his mom when he was only a few months old, and his mom had an illness where she would intentionally make him sick or make him believe that he was sick so that people would feel sorry for her and give her attention, and try to make him love her more because she was trying to "take care of him".

Also her younger brother Ronnie killed himself and he happened to be best friends with Marshall and she told Marshall that she wish he had died instead of her brother.

There's a lot more.

true hes dad left and he has alot of rage

mizz-tier
15-01-2006, 07:26 PM
maybe its his way of dealing with things if he sings about them and his latest song when am gone is fantastic he hides nothing in any of his songs he shows the good and bad side to him good luck to him and his family

Jordan3
15-01-2006, 08:20 PM
Good for him, won't last though.

PonyboyCurtis
15-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Wow, knowbody really cares.
Your gay.
Kthaxbaii lolzzzzzzzzz+*+:eusa_danc

QuackMe
15-01-2006, 08:31 PM
its good to see that eminem is not alone anymore :) - although i did like it when he was critising people like his wife in his older music

And His Mum! :p

Jordan3
15-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Good for him, won't last though.

0verRide
15-01-2006, 08:33 PM
And His Mum! :p

;o how could i FORGET! ::rolleyes:

Neversoft
15-01-2006, 08:39 PM
His real name is Marshall Mathers III? :s
Wth, Lmao. :D

2hd.
15-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Eminem in Mockingbird

"Hailie, i know you miss your mum and i know you miss your dad when i'm gone but i'm tryin' to give you the life that you never had. I can see your sad, even when you smile deep inside you wanna cry, cos i ain't there? Daddy's with you in your prayers."

then later on in the song...

One day maybe will wake up and this will all just be a dream.

Mit
15-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Hopefully it works out but i also hope he carries on making albums. I know hes gonna carry on producing so we'll get guest appearances and he will continue with d12.

-One
15-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Kims ugly.

His real name is Marshall Mathers III?

Wth, Lmao. Who cares what his name was? Lol hmm which would u be? Chris = Who is prob middle class or Marshall Mathers III rich millionaire?

Neversoft
15-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Kims ugly.

Who cares what his name was? Lol hmm which would u be? Chris = Who is prob middle class or Marshall Mathers III rich millionaire?

I would rather be rich millionaire but I would change my name :rolleyes:

-One
15-01-2006, 10:15 PM
I would rather be rich millionaire but I would change my name :rolleyes: True..But..What if he didnt want to because his name takes after his granddad who did suttin really good or suttin like that. Idk.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!