PDA

View Full Version : Habbo X's to take calls?

Anflex
15-01-2006, 08:17 PM
As you may know, on the French hotel (or whichever hotel it is that has Version 9) you can see that there are different sections in the Call for help when reporting.

Well from a source I sadly can't name, it seems like when this feature comes to UK (with the rest of V9), Moderators will only be answering emergency calls, such as swearing etc. But all the other low urgency calls for help (which wouldnt require any tool usage) will be answerd by Habbo X's.

If not Habbo X's taking the low urgency calls, then there may be a new group made to take these calls. But what I do know for sure, is that the Mod's will only be answering urgent calls soon and wether it's X's or a new group to answer the other calls, I'm not 100% sure on.

What are your thoughts on this?

EDIT: From what I've been told, this new CFH system may not be coming to the UK hotel with V9, so it could be some time after we get V9, to when the new CFH system arrives.

Ranger
15-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Could work.

Only way to find out is to wait and see if it's applied.
Now let's listen to the ranting :P

paradox
15-01-2006, 08:23 PM
I saw a thread by someone once emailed to the Hobbas saying about the new group coming out and if they might be leaders or something.

Anflex
15-01-2006, 08:25 PM
I saw a thread by someone once emailed to the Hobbas saying about the new group coming out and if they might be leaders or something.

Yeh, I saw that too. Maybe soon we could see a new group of Habbo's managed by ex-hobbas (as that email your talking about said.)

Hmm, we'll just have to wait for V9 and see.

QuackMe
15-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Rumours say, a few Ex-Hobbas will be managing their own groups.. So maybe they could be it..

Rawr
15-01-2006, 08:26 PM
May as well just of kept the hobbas then. *Sigh*

Anflex
15-01-2006, 08:29 PM

Not really, because the Hobbas had powers that used HK, bla bla. The X's or whoever answers these calls won't have any powers like "Ban". They will just answer calls and go and help by giving advice etc.

Viking
15-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Doubt it as they will see the more urgent calls. And see who sent them, etcetcetc.

Desjardens
15-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Being a Habbo X the news has been with us for a while. But the truth is that the feature is NOT working at the moment on the French Hotel, and we dont know if the feature will show up on the UK hotel. It is a really cool feature, and it would be pretty cool :)

Anflex
15-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Doubt it as they will see the more urgent calls. And see who sent them, etcetcetc.

I don't think they will. They won't be able to see the urgent calls because when a habbo calls for help, they will have to firstly choose an option describing what they are calling for help about. And if they choose anything other then what habbo class as not an emergency, then these calls will go to the X's (or whoever will be answering them). And like I said, the only calls habbo class as an emergency will go to the Moderators.

andrew
15-01-2006, 08:36 PM

They wouldn't allow that, and yeah.. Little confusion as to if or when it might come.

Envieux
15-01-2006, 10:11 PM
If it is applied its stupid as the Hobbas went because they had to go into HK to see the calls, what makes it different for X's?

GommeInc
15-01-2006, 10:52 PM
I have noticed something...

HabboX's are going to basically turn into the new Hobba's by the looks of things. So, maybe in 3 years time HabboX's will be no more and they will be replaced with Hobba Plus'? Sounds stupid enough that maybe even Habbo may consider it!

Anflex
16-01-2006, 01:01 AM
If it is applied its stupid as the Hobbas went because they had to go into HK to see the calls, what makes it different for X's?

Hobba's didn't have to use HK to see the calls.

CrazyJosh
16-01-2006, 01:34 AM
Habbo X are not to take CFH with this new feature. This feature is simiply a Question Hotline. Habbos will send questions into it, and a Habbo X will responde back somehow. That is all I know.

Anflex
16-01-2006, 02:12 AM
Habbo X are not to take CFH with this new feature. This feature is simiply a Question Hotline. Habbos will send questions into it, and a Habbo X will responde back somehow. That is all I know.

Er, thats not what your colleages (other X's) have been sayng. And what you have just described is the call for help system, regardless of wether you get to ban or not.

CrazyJosh
16-01-2006, 05:23 AM
Er, thats not what your colleages (other X's) have been sayng. And what you have just described is the call for help system, regardless of wether you get to ban or not.

No, the CFH system is to report someone for breaking the habboway. This a question hotline. Very Different.
Also, this sint for sure, and it doesnt wrk on .fr according to a Habbo X on .fr. I also heard that the whole thing was a error and it was suppose to be a faq on the mods, and they just glitched it and wrote habbo X by mistake. But a translation what it currently says on the Fr hotel it,
"Habbos X - or habbos expert - will answer has your question. They are visitors as you who are voluntary gates to help the others Before calling them, oubile not to consult our pages FAQ' S, considerable reponses are already there"

Crono
16-01-2006, 05:42 AM
I think it's a good idea. Like said in the first post, it'd give the mods more time to deal with more important stuff like scammers, swearing, and other things along the lines of that.

-Wolverine
16-01-2006, 06:00 AM
It seems like HabboX's are the new hobbas except not as many powers. They can take calls just like hobbas and im sure more things for HabboX's will come soon.

Anflex
16-01-2006, 03:07 PM
I agree with RKO, X's are starting to become the new hobbas. I've now also been told that eXperts may soon even be able to alert.

I dont understand why the Hobbas wernt just offerd to be X's first, rather then just debadge them. I'm sure a few of the ex hobbas would have stayed.

Ry
16-01-2006, 03:21 PM

Yup.. :eusa_wall

-Mana-
16-01-2006, 04:47 PM
If what CrazyJosh said was true, then in my opinion, i think it would be great! =) Moderators should spend more time answering the important calls for help, rather than just answering questions! That way, HabboX's will not only be helping new Habbos, but will be helping the whole Habbo community, and Moderators too!

Thanks! :)

-Mana-

Article.
16-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Already posted, by me :D

CrazyJosh
16-01-2006, 08:06 PM
I agree with RKO, X's are starting to become the new hobbas. I've now also been told that eXperts may soon even be able to alert.

I dont understand why the Hobbas wernt just offerd to be X's first, rather then just debadge them. I'm sure a few of the ex hobbas would have stayed.

Where are you hearing this? Habbo X wont be able to alert, That is a mdoeration power, and we arnt mods. We will NEVER be able to alert.
Emma (Redtiz) has told that to us many times. It owuld be useful for giving URLS to help links, but will never happen.
Get your souces right Anflex ;)

[Jay]
16-01-2006, 08:27 PM
That a good idea but will the mods still be workin for habbo due to recent events habbbo may decide to fire mods :o

CrazyJosh
17-01-2006, 12:33 AM
Mods wont be fired :-\

Desjardens
17-01-2006, 01:37 AM
Mods wont be fired :-\

MOD's will stay there, our calls are ONLY for Help. Not 'Daisy's Bugging Me!' ect... Ours are for questions people cant find in the FAQ's. Like... If I ask someone if they could help me, would they be able to? Or somthing like that. It is a corny example but it is the type of thing we will recieve :)

CrazyJosh
17-01-2006, 02:12 AM
A good example would be
Habbo: 'How do i stack two bars ontop of each other?'

Then a X will somehow repsonde, most likely using some sort of alert through the system, or going to their room, showing/telling them how.

Anflex
18-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Where are you hearing this? Habbo X wont be able to alert, That is a mdoeration power, and we arnt mods. We will NEVER be able to alert.
Emma (Redtiz) has told that to us many times. It owuld be useful for giving URLS to help links, but will never happen.
Get your souces right Anflex ;)

A Moderator told me they "may" and another Habbo X said that Redtiz said that it is also possible that in the future they X's may be able to alert.

I do have my sources right thank you :)

Tyed
18-01-2006, 08:51 AM
I Just Think Sulake Have Good Ideas How 2 Make Habbo Better But The Cant Put There Ideas Into Action Very Well

krazyhouse
27-01-2006, 01:32 PM
I know some habbo'x that i have spoke to said that it has been discussed in habbo'x meeting's they have.
So possibly come with V9?

Anitar
27-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Habbo X will be taking questions, not calls for help exactly. We will get questions like "How do I do such and such?" and then we will either respond using an in call tool to send them a pop up with the answer, or we will go directly to their room to explain it. This is not a call for help and we will not get any other tools. This will come into practice around the summer time, so not for a while yet :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!