PDA

View Full Version : Why do you flaunt your gayness/lesbianocity?

Notorious
15-01-2006, 09:08 PM
Why do homosexuals do this? You don't see Straight Pride parades. We get it. You're not hetero. I have no problem with you as long as you don't do anything in front of me. Personally, I think that the whole "gay" voice/lisp thing is just another way for gays to get attention. The whole "GIRLFRIEND!" or "SWEETY" catchprase is also a gimmick. I mean, did this voice exist 2000, 400, 150, hell, 30 years ago? Not trying to sound like a pig, but lesbians are alright with me as long as they're not manly looking. And stop saying you're the 2000 version of the oppressed black people, the struggles are very different. One thing that I don't agree with is homosexuals not being allowed to marry or adopt. That's messed up. Anyone who loves each other or wants a kid should be allowed to do so.

A group I DO have a major problem with are transexuals. Don't change what you were born with. Matter of fact, outlaw plastic surgery. The tranny 'girls' need a sign, tag, tattoo, or anything that'll indicate they were formerly a man. That's messing with people's minds and isn't right. How would you feel if you married someone you thought was a woman, who deceived you for years? If this came off as a rant, it probably was. I hope you can see where I'm coming from.

Crono
15-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Not all do, and I guess it's because gays and lesbians are minorities.

And I agree with the lisp thing, it annoys me sometimes.

And as for transexuals, I don't see why someone shouldn't be able to themselves in order to feel more comfortable about themselves. But, I respect your opinion and see where you're coming from.

-Craig
15-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Not all do, and I guess it's because gays and lesbians are minorities.

And I agree with the lisp thing, it annoys me sometimes.

And as for transexuals, I don't see why someone shouldn't be able to themselves in order to feel more comfortable about themselves. But, I respect your opinion and see where you're coming from.

Your right there :)

fitcovboy
15-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Yeah i get your point not sure about the transexual thing though, some people have to do it for medical reasons, maybe honesty is the best policy, but i dont kow how someone that had suffered medical conditions could slip it into conversation, bit of a toughy there :s However the ones that purposely go out and deceive people should be taken to court for deception maybe :p

Uwe
15-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Why do homosexuals do this? You don't see Straight Pride parades. We get it. You're not hetero. I have no problem with you as long as you don't do anything in front of me. Personally, I think that the whole "gay" voice/lisp thing is just another way for gays to get attention. The whole "GIRLFRIEND!" or "SWEETY" catchprase is also a gimmick. I mean, did this voice exist 2000, 400, 150, hell, 30 years ago? Not trying to sound like a pig, but lesbians are alright with me as long as they're not manly looking. And stop saying you're the 2000 version of the oppressed black people, the struggles are very different. One thing that I don't agree with is homosexuals not being allowed to marry or adopt. That's messed up. Anyone who loves each other or wants a kid should be allowed to do so.

A group I DO have a major problem with are transexuals. Don't change what you were born with. Matter of fact, outlaw plastic surgery. The tranny 'girls' need a sign, tag, tattoo, or anything that'll indicate they were formerly a man. That's messing with people's minds and isn't right. How would you feel if you married someone you thought was a woman, who deceived you for years? If this came off as a rant, it probably was. I hope you can see where I'm coming from.

because gays didnt have as much right as hetro's (not being able to adopt get married ect...) but since you can do both now theyll probley have less parades.

Also, if someone is uncomfortable being the gender they are born as they should have a right to change that.

joe:-,
15-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Why shouldt we show it off !
Its good !

Science
15-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Im Not Even Gonna Lie But:
notorious is owning ppl on habbox
Some1 needs to speak their mind once in a while on habbox.

Tommy
15-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Im Not Even Gonna Lie But:
NOTORIOUS IS OWNING NEARLY EVERY1 ON THE FORUM.
Some1 needs to speak their mind once in a while on habbox.
Wth comin from someone who thinks the revolution graphics will be like gba? please click the red x in the righ hand corner! Ok notorious, let me bring you into real life! Gayness is normal, its appreciated and we on the forum appreciate what others believe in, if you dont like it i assume you miss this part its not too difficult! If people feel comftorble with themselves doing this they can do it!

Science
15-01-2006, 10:46 PM
You really need to get off the whole revolution graphics thing, they will be good but not better than ps3 or 360

Tommy
15-01-2006, 10:48 PM
You really need to get off the whole revolution graphics thing, they will be good but not better than ps3 or 360
I was using that as an insult i dont want to discuss it! Grr you people need to get a grip of life. youre probally some year 9 who thinks they have a grip of life already!

Science
15-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the advice, and im not in year 9 :)
none the less, thanks for the advice.

Notorious
16-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Wth comin from someone who thinks the revolution graphics will be like gba? please click the red x in the righ hand corner! Ok notorious, let me bring you into real life! Gayness is normal, its appreciated and we on the forum appreciate what others believe in, if you dont like it i assume you miss this part its not too difficult! If people feel comftorble with themselves doing this they can do it!
I don't know where you come from, but where I'm from gayness isn't part of 'normal life', if there's such a thing. What's wrong with my input on homosexuality? I didn't degrade anyone, I just asked why it's so heavily shown off. If you appreciate what I believe in, why do you talk down on what I'm trying to say? And Science, you're probably the only smart poster here.

Crono
16-01-2006, 01:23 AM
lesbians are alright with me as long as they're not manly looking.

What difference does it make? Lesbians are gay too.

Notorious
16-01-2006, 01:25 AM
What difference does it make? Lesbians are gay too.
Well, lesbian butches are quite ugly looking and full of nast. I don't like how some gay men dress flamboyant, also. What's wrong with me thinking that?

Crono
16-01-2006, 01:29 AM
Well, lesbian butches are quite ugly looking and full of nast. I don't like how some gay men dress flamboyant, also. What's wrong with me thinking that?

I didn't say it was wrong to think that, it's your opinion. But why should how certain lesbians look matter to you? It's not like you're going to be dating them.

Notorious
16-01-2006, 01:31 AM
I didn't say it was wrong to think that, it's your opinion. But why should how certain lesbians look matter to you? It's not like you're going to be dating them.
True. Lesbians are overrated, not like they'll go straight. The good looking ones do it for attention, but they're most bi.

Achieve
16-01-2006, 11:46 AM

Theres mothing wrong with gays.
Just because they like their same gender doesn't mean it's bad.

Also, no one is ugly. Everyone is pretty in their own way.

Tommy
16-01-2006, 01:31 PM
I don't know where you come from, but where I'm from gayness isn't part of 'normal life', if there's such a thing. What's wrong with my input on homosexuality? I didn't degrade anyone, I just asked why it's so heavily shown off. If you appreciate what I believe in, why do you talk down on what I'm trying to say? And Science, you're probably the only smart poster here.
I look down on you because you obviously dont live in the normal world. Im assuming youre some yound kid who hasnt matured and still lives in a school world where anything slightly not normal, and slightly not what everyone else is doing is not "Normal life" well how about you get a grip kid.
Most of the people on this forum are gay, and if you dont like it go hang out with youre stupid "Normal life" friends, god knows what there like! Im sorry too tell you this but there is more than a 50% chance that some of youre mates are gay, and wouldnt you be happy for them if you wanted?
gays flaunt there sexuality because they feel its normal, and if it was frowned upon in this world that girls went out with guys, yet you thought you was right for doing it. Wouldnt you flaunt it? Or would you keep it in so everyone else thinks better of you!
You need to stop thinking what others think and think about youreself. As gays do, they know their life, they have grips on life and their living it to the fullest, they dont need lo-lifes like you dragging them down when they have just sorted it all out!

Notorious
16-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Theres mothing wrong with gays.
Just because they like their same gender doesn't mean it's bad.

Also, no one is ugly. Everyone is pretty in their own way.
Jesus Christ. "Everyone is pretty in their own way". Get outta here with that politically correct trash. Stop lying to yourself. You KNOW for a fact that there are ugly people in this world that shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. Sad, but true.

I look down on you because you obviously dont live in the normal world. Im assuming youre some yound kid who hasnt matured and still lives in a school world where anything slightly not normal, and slightly not what everyone else is doing is not "Normal life" well how about you get a grip kid.
Most of the people on this forum are gay, and if you dont like it go hang out with youre stupid "Normal life" friends, god knows what there like! Im sorry too tell you this but there is more than a 50% chance that some of youre mates are gay, and wouldnt you be happy for them if you wanted?
gays flaunt there sexuality because they feel its normal, and if it was frowned upon in this world that girls went out with guys, yet you thought you was right for doing it. Wouldnt you flaunt it? Or would you keep it in so everyone else thinks better of you!
You need to stop thinking what others think and think about youreself. As gays do, they know their life, they have grips on life and their living it to the fullest, they dont need lo-lifes like you dragging them down when they have just sorted it all out!
Well, I am currently in high school and I live in the South of the USA, where homosexuality is looked down upon as are minority races. I used to live in New York and they have all types of people there, from white to black to Latino to Asian to fat to skinny to straight to gay to trans to druggie to alcoholic to mentally insane to Christian to Muslim to Atheist.. and they all walk on the same block. That was normal life THERE. HERE, it's not. I doubt MOST people here are gay, but they are very feminine in the fact that they get offended at anyone's opinion. And who are you to tell me what my friends are like? No, my friends aren't gay. Are you prejudiced against straight people or something? Are we going to have to march and have our own parade? Sorry to break your gay male fantasies, but most guys are NOT gay. Just because you are something doesn't mean everyone else is the same. What's wrong with you? "More than 50% chance"? Where did you get this statistic? The place where you have intercourse in? Mostly gays here are Caucasian, but homosexual Latinos are the most flamboyant, and it gets on my nerves at times. Like I said, I don't care what others think, but obviously YOU do. Stop trying to talk down on me, I think about myself and those close to me only. If I don't know you, sorry, but I don't give what happens to you. I know my life, have a grip on it, and live it to the fullest. I wasn't dragging anyone down, except maybe transexuals. Why don't you reread what I posted? I don't flaunt my straightness. My race, maybe. I'm Latino and I have 'Brown Pride'. I see where you're going, though. It's the same as if a white person has pride, it's looked down upon as 'racism' like gays having pride is looked down upon as a disturbance to society. I don't care what you do behind closed doors, just don't do it in front of me. Do you get what I'm saying?

brodeo
16-01-2006, 09:52 PM
I for one can't help my voice - i don't know if you can help having a deep voice?

Although i do not have a lisp - many people do, doesn't mean they're gay?

Notorious
17-01-2006, 03:35 AM
I for one can't help my voice - i don't know if you can help having a deep voice?

Although i do not have a lisp - many people do, doesn't mean they're gay?
Exactly. They're the ones putting on a show and bringing attention to themselves. Like I asked before, did this 'gay lisp' exist even 30 years ago? No.

iluvben
18-01-2006, 04:20 PM
Hmm you have a point but maybe its an easier way to meet people for gays and lesbians , i do agree with transexuals thats wrong ok

Craig
18-01-2006, 07:18 PM
I mainly agree Notorious

RedStratocas
18-01-2006, 08:30 PM
I can kinda see what you mean. How it doesnt help you when you follow the 'gay style'.

Also, Im kinda getting sick with the bisexuals thing, there is nothing wrong with at all, but from what I have been seeing lately, bisexual has become a teen trend. Im positive that half of the high school kids in my country who say they are bi are lieing to be cool.

iluvben
18-01-2006, 09:18 PM
I can kinda see what you mean. How it doesnt help you when you follow the 'gay style'.

Also, Im kinda getting sick with the bisexuals thing, there is nothing wrong with at all, but from what I have been seeing lately, bisexual has become a teen trend. Im positive that half of the high school kids in my country who say they are bi are lieing to be cool.
Lols must be an American thing because that trend defo aint around where i live people are too chavvy or too posh

Notorious
18-01-2006, 09:34 PM

Mostly it's the white teenage girls that do it for attention. ****.

mvenny
26-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Lols must be an American thing because that trend defo aint around where i live people are too chavvy or too posh
Well Thanks again for another American generalization :)
And in response to bisexual being a trend, it is mainly affecting teenagers because puberty has caused many to experience curiousity and affection for their *** aswell as the opposite.
And about transexuals, how is your business what they do?
If someone feels more comfortable being a girl then a male, why is that a problem to the rest of society. It's a persons choice.

iluvben
26-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Well Thanks again for another American generalization :)
And in response to bisexual being a trend, it is mainly affecting teenagers because puberty has caused many to experience curiousity and affection for their *** aswell as the opposite.
And about transexuals, how is your business what they do?
If someone feels more comfortable being a girl then a male, why is that a problem to the rest of society. It's a persons choice.
No its just he lives in America and i'm stating Britain is too chavvy for that trend , rofl at your bad rep , Rep -

Notorious
23-02-2006, 03:39 AM
felt like bad repping you again for bad mouthing.
Who will admit to sending me this?

JackHb
23-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Who will admit to sending me this?

If you have a rep problem then report it :)
I don't think every gay/lesbian person goes around flaunting. A bit stereotypical.
If they want to go around speaking in a different voice than they actually have then let them do it, i don't see the logic in it but it's their choice.
And i think the parades are to show people who many gays/lesbians there are so they can get more rights.
I don't think gays/lesbians should be allowed to adopt. If some child came to my school and there parents were two gay men then that kid would be bullyed every day.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!