PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Or The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Neversoft
16-01-2006, 12:00 AM
What one do you think will come out victorious?

They both look to be brillient games! Zelda is by far one of Nintendo's best games. And Halo is Microsoft's best game. But what one would you buy.

Halo 3 - Well this is the 3rd In the series of Halo's that will come out. I haven't seen much screenies of it so i can't really say much about it. But the Graphics are looking excellent! and the Game play im sure will be brillient and you will have tons of fun and excitement playing on Halo. Both Halo 1 and 2 we're great! So i'm pretty sure Halo 3 will be one of the best.

Taken from Gamespot.com - "Team Xbox post, the trailer begins with high-graphics shots of a leveled city on Earth. Stomping through the smoldering ruins is a Covenant "walking transport" similar to a "giant Star Wars AT-AT with a huge gaping mouth with massive ships coming out." Some of the new vehicles were described as more "boxy" than previous Covenant craft. More important was the summary's mention of the Covenant Prophets, the religious leaders of the multiracial, interstellar theocracy. Glimpsed only briefly, the prophets are said to play a key role in Halo 2, and, according to the Team Xbox leak, they speak English rather the Covenant language uttered by grunts and elites. If true, this could add ammo to the theory that humans are indeed, the "founder" race mentioned in the first Halo, as has been speculated by many hard-core fans of the game. Then again, it could be one of those same fans passing the time until November 9 by posting mischievous fictions on forums."

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess - Well I can't think what number Zelda this is as there has been so many! Well, they have decided to go back to the original Link in this series and dumped the Cell Shaded Link for now. Twilight Princess is looking to be and excellent game, its Graphics are awesome! and im sure the Gameplay will be brillient! I'm sure there will also be tons of things to do in the game and a new plot. From what I've seen this game is going to be the best Zelda game yet. Even better than The Ocarina Of Time. And thats hard to beat!

Taken from Gamespot.com - "In the new Legend of Zelda game, Link will apparently be able to turn into a werewolf. The gameplay effects of this are only hinted at in the new trailer; oddly enough, it appears that Link will have some kind of partner in crime that will actually ride him like a horse while he's in wolf form. This unknown and rather sinister-looking creature is a diminutive elflike thing. It appears that Link is at one point captured and imprisoned while in wolf form and that the new teammate, as yet unnamed, will help him bust out. Some of the wolf-form capabilities are revealed in the trailer, as well; you'll be able to climb walls and engage in combat while in wolf form (or perhaps just while your partner is riding Link). The final sequence of the wolf footage shows Link and friend taking on three shadowy forms and almost instantly taking them down with a series of rapid charges. Whether the wolf form is some kind of constantly usable power or is something that's triggered at certain junctions of the storyline is currently unknown. One of the interesting aspects of this new footage is the splash screen that appeared at the beginning of it. It features a drawing of Link standing shoulder to shoulder with a character presumed to be the big boss of the game. Oddly enough, this doesn't look very much like Ganon, who's traditionally been the boss enemy of the console Zelda games, leading to speculation that Twilight Princess might actually feature Vaati, the boss from the Minish Cap GBA game, or a completely new enemy."

I would go for Zelda. As I think Nintendo is the best and Zelda pwns.

NekkLe
16-01-2006, 02:43 PM
As an opinion, I think Halo 3 will own, reasons being its probably one of the most popular games on Xbox live.

I feel Halo leaves you questioning at the end of there games, keeping an audience is crucial for there market and seeing as its a very popular game throughout this world, I believe they'll sell more than Nintendo will with Zelda. However, don't get me wrong, Zelda probably is one of Nintendos best games, a game you'd deffinatley buy if you bought one of there consoles.
I just think that Halo, being quite popular at the moment with its variety of missions and online multi-play will make this game victorious.

Neversoft
16-01-2006, 04:29 PM
As an opinion, I think Halo 3 will own, reasons being its probably one of the most popular games on Xbox live.

I feel Halo leaves you questioning at the end of there games, keeping an audience is crucial for there market and seeing as its a very popular game throughout this world, I believe they'll sell more than Nintendo will with Zelda. However, don't get me wrong, Zelda probably is one of Nintendos best games, a game you'd deffinatley buy if you bought one of there consoles.
I just think that Halo, being quite popular at the moment with its variety of missions and online multi-play will make this game victorious.

I agree. But I think they are both going to do quite well.

Infrontation
16-01-2006, 04:57 PM

Same <3 Halo 3 will pwns, Zelda will be a good game but not as good as Halo

Neversoft
16-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Same <3 Halo 3 will pwns, Zelda will be a good game but not as good as Halo

We will have to see..
And if you think Halo is better why not have that as your Avatar? :s

Charles
16-01-2006, 05:40 PM
I chose Zelda, purely because i've loved every game that i've played and not Halo 3 'cause i've only played multiplayer on those games..

Infrontation
16-01-2006, 05:49 PM
We will have to see..
And if you think Halo is better why not have that as your Avatar? :s
Dunno :p I like my avvie <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!