PDA

View Full Version : WE'RE DOOMED (PART II)

Moose
16-01-2006, 03:06 AM
Do either of you idiots actually know if I bought forum VIP :s Dont jump the gun until you have the details, VIP was bought for me in exchange for rune money, which you do not have to give real money for... idiots.

I dont understand why you are here if you have so much against this forum, Both of you need to grow the hell up and find some resemblence of an existence away from your keyboards.

Thread closed has it has went off topic.

Anywho lets talk about the thread that was arruptly closed by a moderator who had nothing to do but pick fights, though this is habbox related the "arguement" he did isn't.

Just because the super moderator Baving forgot to look closely at my first thread he jumped into conclusions and warned me, so therefore I just replied saying that he forgot to check link within the smiley.

Then I'm guessing Baving's friend comes in and starts to bash on me for correcting him and proving him that it wasn't pointless. Then he calls me and another person an idiot and tells me to get a life. Ok? I think he is the one who needs to get a life just because someone made a mistake (in this case Baving) and bashes on me. That case he says "Thread close due to it going way off topic" he's the one who brought the thread to another conversation. Oh I don't hate the forum proxy, I hate the people on it :).

Anywho my thread was about this: Click here. (http://freeinternetpress.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5473)

HUGECOOL
16-01-2006, 06:41 AM
It seems as though more and more of our rights are being taken for mediocre reasons. It's so 'annoying'.

*goes to jail*

iAdam
16-01-2006, 04:35 PM
One word: STUPID.

-One
16-01-2006, 04:39 PM
i have a dead feeling that people are gonna get banned if these arguments continue. Dont stop Moose. Fight the Habbox newbs!!

Mr.Kylee
16-01-2006, 04:43 PM
i have a dead feeling that people are gonna get banned if these arguments continue. Dont stop Moose. Fight the Habbox newbs!!
You act like one of them ;S

oh and Baving warning you..Brandon some people just need glasses.

-One
16-01-2006, 04:45 PM
please. Ok i act like a noob. Pfft :rolleyes: ur a loser get a life.

Mr.Kylee
16-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Lol see just because I said you ACT like one of them you call me a loser without knowing me? hm oh yes that proved my point.

Btw act doesn't mean the same as I'd say that you are one.

-One
16-01-2006, 04:51 PM
This is what im talkin bout. I hate these people who just cant mind their dam bisness and have to stick their nose into everything and say suttin that no one was talking about at all. :rolleyes: Idiots

Jordan3
16-01-2006, 06:00 PM
I saw this thread, I thought the warning was lame.

Rawr
16-01-2006, 06:38 PM
I like Mooses attudie, it owns. :)

Adam$
16-01-2006, 06:50 PM
Post removed. Whoopsie.

-One
16-01-2006, 06:54 PM
I like Mooses attudie, it owns. :) Definatly. Moose is da BOMB

Crono
16-01-2006, 06:57 PM
He made a mistake, big deal.

-One
16-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Big deal is that hes a newb. How he got a Super Mod is beyond me :rolleyes:

Moose
16-01-2006, 11:59 PM
Big deal is that hes a newb. How he got a Super Mod is beyond me :rolleyes:

I know there was a topic like this, though whats weird... They give the jobs to "friends" rather to people who have experience here.

PonyboyCurtis
17-01-2006, 05:03 AM
Shut up you l33t asian.:eusa_danc

Moose
17-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Shut up you l33t asian.:eusa_danc

Either way I take that as a complement...

Cypher-
17-01-2006, 06:33 PM

You are a gimp. Moose stop whining like some childwho has just got their favourite toy taken away from them, Its a FORUM ON THE INTERNET, for godsake catch a grip of yourself.

Moose
17-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Ok, at first I wasn't whining like a child, you just imply things.
And for being a total hypocrite you fight like one, so who cares if its online? Shouldn't you think of that aswell? Your the one getting so worked over for nothing.

mynameishelen!
17-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Neil rules k. Don't diss him ^_^

But yeah I didn't really see why it should be closed.

Cypher-
17-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Lol Im not worked up :s Im replying to you because i thought it was funny you actually bothered to make another thread.

hello helen darling <3

Moose
17-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Anywho, i can see your a bad moderator because you, like others, have not read the guide:

How to deal with certain situations.

What is expected of a Moderator:

-Make sure you have read, understand and remember the Forum Rules and any extra rules that might hold for a certain forum.

-Always be polite to everybody, even if people are rude towards you

Calling me an idiot and making rude remarks to me AND starting quarrels isn't what your intended to do.

Mentor
18-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Lol Im not worked up :s Im replying to you because i thought it was funny you actually bothered to make another thread.

hello helen darling <3
And they called you a hypocrit becuse you bothered to post in it...

Anyway i Agree on both points,
A. The law is one of the stupidst things ive ever head, athogh then again it makes it easyer to dispove anyone who thinks he may actaly have a brain cell on him.
B. Secondly The topic was ontopic until mr mod jumped to conclusions. Athogh he aint the one who ****es me off, its mr **** up who bolds stars and pretend people had been avoiding the filter etc etc.

-One
18-01-2006, 01:14 AM
Anywho, i can see your a bad moderator because you, like others, have not read the guide:

Calling me an idiot and making rude remarks to me AND starting quarrels isn't what your intended to do. BURN!!!! Hahah! proxy u got roasted. Anyway, I have NO IDEA how they even LOOKED at ur appliciation or whatever to be a moderator. As a matter of fact, Baving is quite a better moderator than you. and im sure everyone (except a few nooby users) would rather vote Baving than you. :rolleyes:

Infrontation
18-01-2006, 08:47 AM

hello helen darling <3
Moose.. Neil can make post about what he wants.. he still is a human being :s Unlike you seemingly, :p Ps. Baving is Assistant Forum Manager now not just a Super Mod

-One
19-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Lol i guess moose shut him up

Jasmin
25-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Lol i guess moose shut him up
Or he went offline :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!