PDA

View Full Version : Do any emails get answered?

olympic-games
16-01-2006, 05:31 AM
Ok well In the past I know you rarely get a active response into a email you send.
But I don't get An automated reply now ,nothing!
I've sent 4 urgent emails ,and yes when asking MOD's they tell me to email them :rolleyes: .

If the uk Hotel can't shapen up ,I guess they dont give a damn about anybody like myself who have devoted so much time into stopping people who keylogg etc..

Crono
16-01-2006, 05:35 AM
Hmm, they've answered mine before. Although it wasn't very helpful.

-Wolverine
16-01-2006, 05:38 AM
They only tell me to read FAQ and thats it. :'(

blackmaggot
16-01-2006, 06:06 AM
Are you using aol or some other low-grade ISP?

AOL is one of the ISPs that actively blocks Habbo emails (apparently it's spam).

You'll notice that AOL doesn't prevent the mass of ****/pyramid scheme/nigerian money transfer scam spam emails however - funny how it can't tell the difference between a pass reset email and an illicit website!

Check your spam filters.

The Help Tool is tested on a daily basis. If there's nothing mentioned on the homepage about it, it's working fine and the problem is on your end I'm afraid.

Neversoft
16-01-2006, 09:10 AM
They've answered 1 of mine out of about 10.
If you set it as "other" you get an automated reply and have to reply to that :l

q25
16-01-2006, 03:29 PM
They do get answered, actually, they're answering them very fast.

But, if you e-mail them many times, i think, it blocks you or w/e.

Also, if you got scammed, they'll not reply the mayority of times, lol

So yeah, believe it or not, they get answered *uses a new emoticon I made*

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/7318/rolandoqhitme4sl.gif

Write-it
16-01-2006, 03:31 PM
My account got a perm due to reasons i dont want to say, i forgot all about it and then i logged into my email and i had a message from The habbo player support Lost_witness :)

Wootzeh
16-01-2006, 03:49 PM
My account got a perm due to reasons i dont want to say, i forgot all about it and then i logged into my email and i had a message from The habbo player support Lost_witness :)
I bet you were sybering you ***** lil child, wood.
Edited by proxykillah - Please dont avoid the forum filter.

bobbles
16-01-2006, 03:53 PM
mine get answered eventually and they're never helpful :(

The Professor
16-01-2006, 04:18 PM

Wow, what a touching story.... didnt you quit or start a new life in ibiza or something?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!