PDA

View Full Version : A VERY BIG PROJECT

Dude=Dom
16-01-2006, 07:52 AM
this very big i need loads of help i am gunna make my own website like habbo but ill need loads of help like some1 who could make the actual game and furni its gonna take me about 1 year but it will be good so if u have anything ure good at please reply and pm and send my habbo a message: Dude=Dom
please i need every1s help :eusa_danc

Habbox-Gal
16-01-2006, 07:55 AM
why waste ur time doing a website like habbo

Dude=Dom
16-01-2006, 07:56 AM
u will make alot right so y not lol:eusa_clap

also people who help will get loads of freebies wen its up and running thrones super rares 500 credits u be sooooo rich but its a lot of helping too

Habbox-Gal
16-01-2006, 07:57 AM
whats ur website about ?

the wombats
16-01-2006, 07:59 AM
Its all about money? Do you know how much it would cost making it?

Habbox-Gal
16-01-2006, 07:59 AM
hey craigy craigy why u appearing invisible

Dude=Dom
16-01-2006, 08:01 AM
find people who know who got the programes make em rich wen it finished y not not gunna cost that much with a website maker programme i got i just need programmes:eusa_danc

Habbox-Gal
16-01-2006, 08:04 AM
lol what program

ASHFELT
16-01-2006, 08:13 AM
this very big i need loads of help i am gunna make my own website like habbo but ill need loads of help like some1 who could make the actual game and furni its gonna take me about 1 year but it will be good so if u have anything ure good at please reply and pm and send my habbo a message: Dude=Dom
please i need every1s help :eusa_danc

Seems like a good idea :D

Habbox-Gal
16-01-2006, 08:14 AM
seems like a waste of money

ASHFELT
16-01-2006, 08:15 AM
seems like a waste of money

Depends if it turns out very good, it seems like a wait and see project

Habbox-Gal
16-01-2006, 08:16 AM
lol Friend or Foe you decide
Lol Enemy or what you decide

ASHFELT
16-01-2006, 08:17 AM
lol Friend or Foe you decide
Lol Enemy or what you decide

Lol I have no clue why I put that :P

Habbox-Gal
16-01-2006, 08:22 AM
I have no clue too

ASHFELT
16-01-2006, 08:24 AM
I have no clue too

Hmmmmmmmmmm... :P

Habbox-Gal
16-01-2006, 08:25 AM
ok off topic lol

Biseinen
16-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Are you utterly insane? You expect people to sign up to help you... Someone who can't even speak proper English and use a full stop?! You don't even know the half of what it takes to make a 'Habbo Hotel'.

The server hosting, the advertisment, the coding involved... It's not some little thing where you have pictures of the things you want, put them in a can, spin it around and out comes your new online graphical chat client.

I've ran a server and it's costly, theres no way in hell you're going to be successful at this... I know and everyone else knows.

Good luck, kid.

Tommy
16-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Hahaha, you sound so idiotic, well for one you wouldnt come on here to get such a buisness working. I bet you dont even know the simplist HTML, what makes you think you can run a whole site. Habbo isnt there from people being hired, the people who thought of the idea MADE habbo! No chance you would even know what a server is.
Touch up on youre knowledge about coding then try and make it youreself, and it will prob take you a longer than a year. Habbo wasnt built in a year!

deltateamaplha
16-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Are you utterly insane? You expect people to sign up to help you... Someone who can't even speak proper English and use a full stop?! You don't even know the half of what it takes to make a 'Habbo Hotel'.

The server hosting, the advertisment, the coding involved... It's not some little thing where you have pictures of the things you want, put them in a can, spin it around and out comes your new online graphical chat client.

I've ran a server and it's costly, theres no way in hell you're going to be successful at this... I know and everyone else knows.

Good luck, kid.

Hahaha, you sound so idiotic, well for one you wouldnt come on here to get such a buisness working. I bet you dont even know the simplist HTML, what makes you think you can run a whole site. Habbo isnt there from people being hired, the people who thought of the idea MADE habbo! No chance you would even know what a server is.
Touch up on youre knowledge about coding then try and make it youreself, and it will prob take you a longer than a year. Habbo wasnt built in a year!

I agree.

-One
16-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Dude. Isnt a MarcoMedia Shockwave Player cost thousands? Pfft. And EVEN IF U DO GET THAT FAR who says people are gonna join or even that, Buy credits? I can gaurentee you Habbo did Months and Months of work on making Habbo Hotel. And I seriously doubt that anyone on a forum would come outta knowhere and help you seeing as they can get paied for that job. This is suttin like pasting a few pictures on some graphic screen and think its gonna work. Pfft :rolleyes:

bobbles
16-01-2006, 03:29 PM
you need someone to make the game and furni...
so what will you be doing?

though I highly doubt you'll even do this :D

Revis
16-01-2006, 03:49 PM
*sigh* I'll do pixel art for it if I get paid real money. But I mean why hire me, I s*ck at Pixel art.

iAdam
16-01-2006, 04:32 PM
Can you lingo program or even code in HTML? didn't think so.

It costs illions to get it running and keep it running so it will be ages till you make profit.

Adam$
16-01-2006, 06:55 PM
I could put money on the fact this is going to miserably fail for you.

Biseinen
16-01-2006, 07:02 PM
He bad reped me because he thought I bad reped him first... Yet I don't give out bad reputations. The funny thing is, it's a grey bad rep. ^____^;

And I stand at what I said, Lol@himpls.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!