PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] IM SICK OF IT !!!

Eltec
16-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Wow jus coz there rich and us n00bs aint if i got hacked wud u care there faking it ufd still got all his dinos and u still rich im a n00b 10t rich wow if i got hacked wud u care no and i deffo dont think bout 15 richest habbos hacked just a bunch of n00bs :@
Moved by proxykillah - Please post in the correct section.

2hd.
16-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Sorry, write in proper english please.

Ostinato
16-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Oh shush up.

Addie
16-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Umm Not English-

Wow jus coz there rich and us n00bs aint if i got hacked wud u care there faking it ufd still got all his dinos and u still rich im a n00b 10t rich wow if i got hacked wud u care no and i deffo dont think bout 15 richest habbos hacked just a bunch of n00bs :@

English-

Wow. Just because there rich and us noobs ain't, If I got hacked would you care there? ????? It you'd still got all his dinos and your still rich! I'm a noob 10t rich! WOW! Id I got hacked would you care? NO! And I deffinatly don't think about 15 richest habbo's hacked! Just a bunch of noobs! :@

Krusty
16-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Thankyou <3
If you dont like the way this forum works..
LEAVE :)

Neversoft
16-01-2006, 05:45 PM
What the hell are you on about?
I can't understand a word of it.

ivv
16-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Umm Not English-

English-

Wow. Just because there rich and us noobs ain't, If I got hacked would you care there? ????? It you'd still got all his dinos and your still rich! I'm a noob 10t rich! WOW! Id I got hacked would you care? NO! And I deffinatly don't think about 15 richest habbo's hacked! Just a bunch of noobs! :@

Actually that's a poor attempt at correcting his words, don't bother next time if you can't do it right. o.O

English -

Wow. Just because they're rich and we noobs aren't, if I got hacked would you care? They're faking it. UFD (as in the Habbo) still got all of his dinos, and he's still rich, I'm a newb. Ten thrones rich, wow! If I got hacked, would you care? No! I definitely don't think about 15 richest were hacked. Just a bunch of noobs!

And I agree with him (sort of >.<)

Mr.Big
19-01-2006, 03:50 PM
What? Shut up

DJ-Bahrami
19-01-2006, 03:54 PM
What the hell are you on about?
I can't understand a word of it.

Exactly.. ^

amy-tha-angel
19-01-2006, 03:59 PM
urm... dont undastand ya!!
sorry!

Rachz
25-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Erm... 1. If you are going to moan about something, Type it so that it doesnt need 2 translations for someone to read it.

2. You arent meant to mention the Habbo Usernames.

3. Pointless Post really.

josh-h-uk
27-01-2006, 07:24 PM
I was hacked and lost 6 thrones nothing was done at all...
Some rich guys get hacked and wowwwwwww refunded in a day... Unfair!

Webhamster
27-01-2006, 07:27 PM
there? ????? It

More than one "?" is not good english.

================================

I was hacked and lost 6 thrones nothing was done at all...
Some rich guys get hacked and wowwwwwww refunded in a day... Unfair!

Yes, but habbo admited a moderator was taken over and it was their fault, habbos fault. This was very rare and does not happen often, so they covered it up as quick as possible. I see your point though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!