PDA

View Full Version : OMG - Help on Nintendo Dogs DS - +REP

Lyca
16-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Ok
I have just baught a pre-owned version of nintendo dogs ( it was 5 pound cheaper ) and i want to start a new game because when i loaded it up the pre owners game was allready on there !
+rep for any good advice to delete thier game and start new !!

Charles
16-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Isnt there a delete data option somewhere? I'll get my game out and check it out..

Lyca
16-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Isnt there a delete data option somewhere? I'll get my game out and check it out..
Hurry pls
Mum gave me £30 to spend on it and if she finds out i cant use it she will go sick
Hurry!

Sank
16-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Deleting Data

To delete data, you have to hold a,b,y,x,l,and r in the very beginning while the game loads. It will ask if you want to delete data, and yes that means losing everything. So just touch yes and you can start everything over.

[Taken from http://www.cheatscodesworld.com/nintendo-ds-games/nintendogs-cheat-10048.html ]

I do not know if this works.

Charles
16-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Okay..
Taken from the booklet 'If you ever want to erase all of your puppies and saved data, press and hold the A,B,X,Y,L and R buttons all at the same time when this screen is displayed'
The screen is when you see the Nintendo symbol on the top screen and the writing 'All rights, including the copyrights...etc'
Hopefully this'll do it.

Sank
16-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Okay..
Taken from the booklet 'If you ever want to erase all of your puppies and saved data, press and hold the A,B,X,Y,L and R buttons all at the same time when this screen is displayed'
The screen is when you see the Nintendo symbol on the top screen and the writing 'All rights, including the copyrights...etc'
Hopefully this'll do it.Beet 'ya to it :P

Lyca
16-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Deleting Data

To delete data, you have to hold a,b,y,x,l,and r in the very beginning while the game loads. It will ask if you want to delete data, and yes that means losing everything. So just touch yes and you can start everything over.

[Taken from http://www.cheatscodesworld.com/nintendo-ds-games/nintendogs-cheat-10048.html ]

I do not know if this works.
I cannot get it to work
Help !

Sank
16-01-2006, 06:36 PM
I cannot get it to work
Help !Read Happee's post, it might make more sence.

[Tis the same thing]

Charles
16-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Beet 'ya to it :P
Shush, I was typing it out from the teeney booklet ;[
Bowsey, see if mine works.

Lyca
16-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Ok thanks for your help guys
It worked
I love you
+rep

Sank
16-01-2006, 06:42 PM
No problem.

I'm off now, seeyou.

Charles
16-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Ok thanks for your help guys
It worked
I love you
+rep
No problem ;]

Sugar.Pop
16-01-2006, 06:46 PM
To reset on Nintendogs, Hold a,b,l and r, Then turn the game on, It will ask if you want to. Say yes!
Tada!

Emsy xxx

Lycan
16-01-2006, 07:07 PM
that has already being said and probelm fixed!!

i got nintendogs along time ago... hehe lots of fun! enjoy it..

Lyca
16-01-2006, 07:13 PM
To reset on Nintendogs, Hold a,b,l and r, Then turn the game on, It will ask if you want to. Say yes!
Tada!

Emsy xxx
Thanks but allready been told

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!