PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT UPDATE ON HACKERS

peter517
16-01-2006, 08:36 PM
ok evry body leave it. 1st id like to say to evry1 LEAVE OFF CALLIE.

IT IS NOT HER FAULT. PEOPLE ARE USING VIRUSES. THERE IS NOTHING SHE CAN DO ABOUT IT. THERE IS NO WAY TO BE ABLE TO PREVENT THESE THINGS FROM HAPPENING.

there has also been reports of lots of peeps whu hav been hacking. 1 main person ive heard about is
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/peter517/habbohacker.jpg
if u cant see this very well go to http://img40.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proof5dc.png

ALsO there is a habbo called sonicmouse who if you search him has rooms called thrones and all who could be keeping all of the thrones but he may just be attention seeking

this may be an alt but sure enough sum1 is hacking and there is nothing we can do about it. all we can do is hope for the best for these people.

EDIT By: Steven. (Forum Moderator); There is no full proof, i can go into a room and say "OMGdz i hacked all these people" :rolleyes: - Thread Locked,

Rawr
16-01-2006, 08:38 PM
I could send you a message saying i'm a hacker, doesn't mean i am one.

Crono
16-01-2006, 08:39 PM
I'm sure they're just trying to start up more pandemonium. Everybody needs to chill out and quit overreacting about this.

peter517
16-01-2006, 08:40 PM
lets see u giv n e better evidence on any 1 else whu are acclaimed hackers. U CANT SO DNT PUT ME DOWN

!!HM!!
16-01-2006, 08:40 PM
i Tin your a hacker? ;D j.k lol

[Jay]
16-01-2006, 08:41 PM

eaxactly theres alot of people goin around sayin thier the hackers and all that but they are just tryin to fool you if you were the ahcker why would you tell people :s

GommeInc
16-01-2006, 08:44 PM
eaxactly theres alot of people goin around sayin thier the hackers and all that but they are just tryin to fool you if you were the ahcker why would you tell people :s
I said in PH that if the 'hacker' and the real 'hacker' at that said who he was and his real Habbo account name, he would be a very 1337 Hacker.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!