PDA

View Full Version : Winner of Pop List

-Wolverine
16-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Im pretty sure no one cares about Pop List anymore and with all the recent hackings no one would care even more. But i'll bring some lighter news. :) Coolmandan6 won the pop list with WWTP. It says somewhere in newsie.. I cba to post the part where it said that.Anyways congrats to coolmandan :>

Typpi
17-01-2006, 07:31 AM
100% Confused maze was more popular but didnt get more votes i guess... well gd 4 him! I guess

BadGuyTom
17-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Can someone tell me everything that the pop list thing is about? What does it work like, when do new rooms get added and how to you vot for a room on the popular list?
Sorry, i havent looked into it and i cant find any information anywhere.
Thanks if you explain it for me.

Achieve
17-01-2006, 10:40 AM
Well done to him.

james/Decided
17-01-2006, 10:43 AM
i dont really Care my self i am nisus and i was on popular list but after the haking i am glad i am off the popular list now.

Piipp
17-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Yeah, you're Nisus and I'm Callie.

Enom
17-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Can someone tell me everything that the pop list thing is about? What does it work like, when do new rooms get added and how to you vot for a room on the popular list?
Sorry, i havent looked into it and i cant find any information anywhere.
Thanks if you explain it for me.

Hey,

People vote for the most popular room in the polls found once a month in the Newsie, like this weeks newsie. The top 30 rooms are added into the popular list.

To win the competition in the popular list, Callie "overviews" all the rooms over the leading month and decides herself which room was the most popular.. There is no voting or system that can work this out, just all down to what Callie deems appropriate.

Well done Dan for Winning! You deserve it.. :eusa_danc

- Enom

Bethany$
17-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Well done to coolmandan ;]

[Jay]
17-01-2006, 05:02 PM
well done to him :)

Rawr
17-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Well done to him it was between him and L1C.

Write-it
17-01-2006, 06:22 PM
May i just say callie and coolmandan6 are very close. I Was in WWTP one day before its re-opening after his hacking and she just walks in and starts talking abou things... and she went to WWTP on halloween and played bingo etc.. hes one big something

BadGuyTom
17-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Hey,

People vote for the most popular room in the polls found once a month in the Newsie, like this weeks newsie. The top 30 rooms are added into the popular list.

To win the competition in the popular list, Callie "overviews" all the rooms over the leading month and decides herself which room was the most popular.. There is no voting or system that can work this out, just all down to what Callie deems appropriate.

Well done Dan for Winning! You deserve it.. :eusa_danc

- Enom

Thanks for clearing it up, but another question: how do they decide what rooms to list in the newsie?

Rawr
17-01-2006, 07:15 PM
May i just say callie and coolmandan6 are very close. I Was in WWTP one day before its re-opening after his hacking and she just walks in and starts talking abou things... and she went to WWTP on halloween and played bingo etc.. hes one big something

Point been?

:Phunked-Up
17-01-2006, 07:51 PM

You're only jealous..
Anyway congratulations to dan, and btw Woodrally, didn't you leave for Jabba Town?

Write-it
17-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Leave for jabbatown... no :S i run my own company

Lyca
17-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Thats ncie for him
Ill send the blue peter badge tomorow

BadGuyTom
17-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Neone anwering my qustion plx

james/Decided
17-01-2006, 09:51 PM
Yeah, you're Nisus and I'm Callie.
Trust me i am. James :S old acc called -=decided=- :S Name says it all :S

Neversoft
17-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Leave for jabbatown... no :S i run my own company

You did post you was leaveing Habbo and Habbox Forum though.

Enom
18-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Thanks for clearing it up, but another question: how do they decide what rooms to list in the newsie?

By vote. Look at this weeks newsie.

- Enom

Write-it
18-01-2006, 04:32 PM
basiclly i think its fixed...

I have left habbo , but now and then i log onto the hotel too see freinds and wonderworld isnt always pop :S

Also i have left habbo :)

-Wolverine
19-01-2006, 12:24 AM
basiclly i think its fixed...

I have left habbo , but now and then i log onto the hotel too see freinds and wonderworld isnt always pop :S

Also i have left habbo :)
You just haven't been on enough. L1C, Twist.. and coolmandan's place were always on top when I've looked at the pop list. :S

Joeymac
19-01-2006, 01:04 AM
You could never get in L1C's room. people where complaining that after they completed the whole maze, the "room is full" popup came up appearing in the entrance VIP section

Neversoft
19-01-2006, 07:30 AM
Tilez love hut was always the most popular at night.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!