PDA

View Full Version : Thrones are aperntly going up

kerychuk
18-01-2006, 03:14 AM
Ive been to into many trade rooms and i cant buy a throne for less than 21 hcs :( . It seems eveyone is thinking that they are about to go up so are no selling them for that much. Also many rare traders like Bluweesh and _Tee_ seem to want more than 22 hcs for their thrones

Snubix
18-01-2006, 03:30 AM
lol, i dont think so. 20.5 is the price of em in trade rooms and its sticking.
I bought 3 yesterday for 20hcs so they cant be going up/.

-Wolverine
18-01-2006, 04:11 AM
They ain't going up i've seen em sold for 20.5. And wrong section too. :rolleyes:

pheonix
18-01-2006, 08:54 AM
Its probably that they aren't going up, it's that habbos are getting greedier each week which can be ridiculous, people wanting to sell thrones for nothing under 21 hc "pure may i add" and buying them for 20, it's the same with other rares, always wanting at least .5 prof or sometimes a whole hc sofas worth, making it hard for them that don't have many to trade and a pain for them who have them and can't retrade the rare for much the same price :P.

(off the subject a lil - where do you trade runescape items for habbo furni?)

Wizzdom
18-01-2006, 08:56 AM
Ive been to into many trade rooms and i cant buy a throne for less than 21 hcs :( . It seems eveyone is thinking that they are about to go up so are no selling them for that much. Also many rare traders like Bluweesh and _Tee_ seem to want more than 22 hcs for their thrones

If you have seen the throne go for around the value of 21-22 Cs then why not report it in the "Report Rare Values" section.

For a lazy link why not click the link in ma sig and report it :)

Next time maybe post in "Talk About Trading"

Thanks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!