PDA

View Full Version : How can I persuade..

Adam$
18-01-2006, 10:27 PM
How can I persuade my parents to let me buy a dog? I want a Border Collie; a pup, so it will grow gradually rather than starting off with a big dog. We have a cat, but I'm trying to tell my parents that if you get a young puppy then the cat will accept it as it will be 'in charge'.

Any hints?

Seatherny
18-01-2006, 10:30 PM
Keep begging and err, say you will look after it :D

iluvben
18-01-2006, 10:40 PM
I had to cry just to get my dog , crying works all the time :8

Adam$
18-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Sweet. Never thought of that. >;]

Dupion
19-01-2006, 07:51 AM
Say you want something to care for and to love. xD Also take Eamonn's tip - cry. lmao.

Lyca
19-01-2006, 08:03 AM
If i was being honest i have no advice because the same problem with me accept my moms boyfriend (i dont live with my dad :'() hates animals and because they share a house we arnt aloud to get one !
Just keep saying you will take him on walks , clean up after him , feed him and so on

iluvben
19-01-2006, 08:48 AM
Yep its great and what Ryan said say you want something to care for i used that and it helped :p

Embean
19-01-2006, 09:46 AM
:o That's scary..:o I wanted a dog, and I wanted a Border Collie..
Anyway, we're getting a dog when the weather gets better and we're going to go to the RSPCA. Just about after 3 years of asking, doesn't take that long..:D

Revis
19-01-2006, 03:39 PM
We're getting a dog in february dude =P My mum split up with her boyfriend and got a dog instead, but we gave her to my grandparents and my mum got another boyfriend. Dogs are much better than future father in laws :(

Say that people annoy the hell outa you and that you want something that will love you back. Pay for it yourself or steal one from the petshop you work at!

deltateamaplha
19-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Lol If I can get a £161 phone and manage to convince my parents I will pay it up for 40 weeks with a catalouge you can get a dog.. Here are my tip's
Mum please I promise I will be so good, and at this time in life I need to take on some responsibility!.Oh come on mum I will clean up after thedog and I will take it on walks everyday. Then start to cry a bit and so pleas emum this will mean the world to me.

Revis
19-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Mum, I'm gay. A dog will straighten me out...
Yeah, try that. Sure you'll have no probs making it believable ;)

Jordan3
19-01-2006, 06:17 PM
We have a dog at the moment but he is 15, and my Mum loves animals, so we're getting a choc lab within the next six months =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!