PDA

View Full Version : Iran?

kobi626
19-01-2006, 11:13 AM
God this is so annoying. Iran keeps warning the world and keeps working on nuclear bombs and the world do nothing :@ We allways warn them but they just keep. What do you think?

It just I don't understand how a "lil" country (next to USA and UK) can scare all the world with Nuclear bombs.. Who they think they are?! Israel got bombs from ages, and USA and USA got x10 so why they wanna track their luck?
and I don't understand how they successed with it?!

And btw, I know this situation very good 'cus I live in Israel, and Israel & USA are the main targets of Iran.. Allthough Israel & especially USA can beat very easily Iran but of well :\ Scarryyy :(

Your opinions?

Blader_Boy
19-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Don't worry the americans are just itching for another war. ;)

Coding4Newbs
19-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Don't worry the americans are just itching for another war. ;)

So true

NekkLe
19-01-2006, 11:46 AM
They can't confirm if they've made any progress of making nuclear bombs, its still unheard of. There making Nuclear power plants and doing so they need to upgrade there nuclear weaponary to help along this process.
By that its an upgrade in education, technology and alot of other stuff.

It sounds worse but it maybe not. Why would a small country rival to Iraq try and start a war using nuclear weaponary? They'd get owned as soon as there was a hit made by them, there putting all residents to there country at risk which I think is not there plan.
And i'm pretty sure the EU and other national comitties are aware of this and there not sitting back and watching them brand off the world.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!