PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer, Drake and Isobel....

Addie
19-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Chapter 1-

Today I woke up really happy. Not only was it the last day of school but when we broke of me, my two best friends (Drake and Isobel) and their mum's and my mum were going to Blackpool for the weekend so I was really excited. I got up and got dressed and ran downstairs. ''Mum!'' I shouted.
''Breakfast is on the table'' She shouted from the kitchen.
I went into the dining room. Mmm! Pancakes with syrup. I ate some then got full.
''Mum I gotta go! Its eight-fourty six!'' I yelled grabbing my bag and running to the door.
''Me, Joan and Louise will pick you, Drake and Isobel up at twelve!'' She yelled. Joan is Isobel's mum and Louise is Drake's mum. I met Drake and Isobel halfway there.
''So, You two excited?'' I asked.
''VERY!'' They replied.
''I mean, Blackpool pleasure beach! With your two best friends!'' Drake said smiling.
We arrived at school ten minutes later just as the bell rang. We went into class and sat down.
''Ok, Today we are having a party as after the summer I won't be here.'' Our teacher Ms.Hockins said.
Billy Brown stuck his hand in the air.
''Yes Billy?'' Ms.Hockins asked.
''So, What teacher are we having in Primary seven?'' He asked.
''Miss.Beckworth.'' Ms.Hockins replied. ''Now, everyone line up at the door we're heading to the P.E Hall for the party.''
So we all lined up. Ross Trunkhill came up to me.
''Hey Jennifer, Wanna dance at the party?'' He asked me.
''Urm.. No thanks.'' I replied.
Drake looked at me and said ''Aww, Rossy wossy has a crush on Jenni wenni.''
''Oh shut up Drake'' I said rolling my eyes.
I don't like to brag but I am quite popular. I have only two best friends but alot of normal friends. We went to the P.E hall and the teacher put music on. We played pass the parcel. Adam Reece won that against Anna Farr. Then musical chairs. I won that against Isobel. But I think she let me win. Then we danced. I danced with Drake and Isobel. Then we got something to eat from the buffae. It was really good food. We played more games then the teacher gave us all a present for being a great class. We got book (notepad), pen, cup, sweets, a little teddy and a card. We all said goodbye and me, Drake and Isobel ran outside to the gates.

Addie
19-01-2006, 02:58 PM
Chapter 2-

Our mum's had our suitcases (plus theres) and I put my presents in my bag. So did Drake and Isobel. We walked to the train station. It was only twenty minutes away. Before we got on the train we went to McDonalds and had a take-out. We got onto the train at one o'clock. Me, Drake and Isobel sat together at a table seat and our mum's sat across from us.
''So, Jennifer, I saw Ross ask you out!'' Isobel laughed.
''Shut up! Ok he did. But I rejected him!'' I groaned.
''Oh Jenny wenny and Rossy wossy sitting in a house..'' Isobel said laughing her head of by this time.
''Oh give me a break.'' I said munching on a chip.
''Yeah! I know.'' Drake butted in drinking his sprite.
''Well, Ross is kinda alright.'' Isobel admitted.
Me and Drake burst out laughing.
''Are, are.... You serious?'' Drake stuttered because he was laughing so much.
''Fine. He's not! Ok!'' Isobel admitted.
We ate our McDonalds and I fell asleep on Drake. I heard Isobel say to him ''Oh look, Jennifer and Drake!''
But I ignored her.
My mum came over and asked ''Need anything to drink?'' Then she said ''Aw Jen must Really like you!''
''Haha! Can I have water please?'' Isobel said.
''C'mon she's just my best friend! And I'm fine thanks!'' Drake grumbled.
''Ok then'' My mum said.
I then fell asleep until Drake woke me up.
''Jennifer! JENNIFER! We're here!'' He said.
I woke up rubbing my eyes.
''Ok thank god.'' I said.
The train stopped and I stood up. Isobel got up next to me.
''You fell asleep on Drake!'' She whispered.
''Oh shut up for the last time!'' I whispered back.
We got our suitcases from the luggage part and we all left the train. A man led us all to a taxi.
We got in the taxi and the man led us to The Big Blue Hotel.
''Wow! Its huge! And look the Pleasure Beach is right next to it!'' Drake said.
''Yeah! I know!'' I said.

Chapter 3 Will be today :)

Embean
19-01-2006, 05:25 PM
I'm a bit confused.
Some of the sentences don't make sense, and it's very confusing with all the pink :(

Addie
19-01-2006, 10:07 PM
I'm a bit confused.
Some of the sentences don't make sense, and it's very confusing with all the pink :(

Lol how?

I'll write chapter 3 + so on tommorow in black.

And It seems weird because I had to do spaces when someone else talked :L

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!