PDA

View Full Version : Mage Arena

Chaz
19-01-2006, 04:28 PM
Is it just the big beefy guy you have to defeat, or is there more?

Sly
19-01-2006, 05:26 PM
You have to beat him 5 different times. He changes forms and gets harder

micky.blue.eyes
19-01-2006, 06:56 PM
There are 5 forms, here they are:
- Normal mage (like he normally looks)
- Ogre (no, not shrek, an ogre with a staff and blue clothes like the mage)
- Giant Spider (omg! it's huge!)
- Ghost (like, twice the size you are)
- Black Demon (ordinary demon)
They all use magic spells so protect from magic will do just fine. :)

JonJon
19-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Can you get pked in the lobby?

Legend Greg
19-01-2006, 08:42 PM
when ur training it u can

TheGhostOfBikez
19-01-2006, 10:05 PM
For mage arena:

Needs: Tuns of food (Lobbies or better, I'd recommend sharks), 60 Mage, and use fire blast.

For the first thing, talk to Kolodion in the mage arena basement, and he will teleport you to his cave. You can wear anything in there, like mystic, splitbark ect. but I used zamorak robes. Now kill the five shape-things, and you will be teleported out. Now you get to choose your god cape and get the free staff. Once you do that, you need to go out into the wildy and charge your staff. I reccommend doing this in the morning, since there is pkers. You need to cast the spell 100 times for it to charge = 200 blood runes. I'd buy em from the Abyss dude since he sells them cheap. Only bring around 50-75 bloods at a time to watch out for pkers.

Thats all I can remember for now, rep would be appriceated ;]

Eye!
19-01-2006, 11:34 PM
For mage arena:

Needs: Tuns of food (Lobbies or better, I'd recommend sharks), 60 Mage, and use fire blast.

For the first thing, talk to Kolodion in the mage arena basement, and he will teleport you to his cave. You can wear anything in there, like mystic, splitbark ect. but I used zamorak robes. Now kill the five shape-things, and you will be teleported out. Now you get to choose your god cape and get the free staff. Once you do that, you need to go out into the wildy and charge your staff. I reccommend doing this in the morning, since there is pkers. You need to cast the spell 100 times for it to charge = 200 blood runes. I'd buy em from the Abyss dude since he sells them cheap. Only bring around 50-75 bloods at a time to watch out for pkers.

Thats all I can remember for now, rep would be appriceated ;]

For mage arena you need no food 1 pray pot 150 fire blasts and enuf runes for 100 casts of god NO FOOD i did it with 32ho no food

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!