PDA

View Full Version : -- A Bit Of Help :P --

January
19-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Well to shorten it all. It's about football.

When I was around 7 - 10 I used to enjoy football alot. I did play it quite a bit and ever since then, I have only enjoyed watching it. I am not even good at football anymore and dont really enjoy playing it. I know it sounds wierd but I just dont.

I got PE tomorrow outdoor in 3rd lesson doing football and I think we're having a match but I dont want to make a show of myself to others. Can you help me out?

Jordan3
19-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Well to shorten it all. It's about football.

When I was around 7 - 10 I used to enjoy football alot. I did play it quite a bit and ever since then, I have only enjoyed watching it. I am not even good at football anymore and dont really enjoy playing it. I know it sounds wierd but I just dont.

I got PE tomorrow outdoor in 3rd lesson doing football and I think we're having a match but I dont want to make a show of myself to others. Can you help me out?

Woah sounds exactly like me. I just started playing in goal, and I'm getting quite good at that.

NekkLe
19-01-2006, 06:22 PM
The joys of football!

Anyway, you can skip the lesson by saying you've spreigned your ankle etc.. but that won't last as a decent excuse. I think you just gotta get out there and take some people down, the ol two footer ;)
But on a serious note, i'd take part in the lesson, it doesn't matter if your good or not, we all have different qualities that makes us different from the others. I wouldn't worry about it, just play :)

danny1541
19-01-2006, 06:23 PM
We had football today just go out of school and skip it or somin in other words go to ur local chip show ;)

Charles
19-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Erm, right. Try not to put yourself in one of the main positions, like striker.
If you don't like playing, can you kick a ball? Or pass? Just plonk yourself in defence and if the ball comes to you, either pass it or smack it right away.
Just put pressure on the attacker, coming towards your goal. Keep following him/her and at any opporunity disposses him..

Jordan3
19-01-2006, 06:26 PM
If you don't like playing, can you kick a ball? Or pass? Just plonk yourself in defence and if the ball comes to you, either pass it or smack it right away.
Just put pressure on the attacker, coming towards your goal. Keep following him/her and at any opporunity disposses him..

That's what the 'not as good' players in my group do.

Charles
19-01-2006, 06:28 PM
That's what the 'not as good' players in my group do.
Yeah, exact same here. This little arab kid can't play, so he basicaly stands in the exact same position all game. I feel sorry for him ;[

Magnet
19-01-2006, 06:29 PM

Tbh, he can't really kick a ball or pass. He isn't very good. Kieran how long will you keep this 'January' act?

Charles
19-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Tbh, he can't really kick a ball or pass. He isn't very good. Kieran how long will you keep this 'January' act?
Oh, sorry. I didn't know that..

issaa.
19-01-2006, 06:31 PM
OMG I KNEW ITTTTTTTTT

Jordan3
19-01-2006, 06:32 PM
OMG I KNEW ITTTTTTTTT
I don't get it?

issaa.
19-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Rainfall = January.

NekkLe
19-01-2006, 06:34 PM
I don't get it?
Same as me :/

Edit: oooooooohhhhhhhh..

Dupion
19-01-2006, 06:35 PM
write a fake note ;D

iluvben
19-01-2006, 07:14 PM
Ha shame ;) Umm just stand there thats what the gimps aka rubbish people do

iAdam
19-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Last time I played football I ended up kicking someone in the shins because they took the lag as I really can't play.

Rou
19-01-2006, 07:40 PM
If people get in your face dont get anoyed. Get yourself into space and try pass
it if you dont want it , dont worry about it

Carlsta
19-01-2006, 07:42 PM
I hate football im a lad and never play it or any sports not even good or anything at sports... i try to watch mates football matches and try to keep up etc but its ard... i do rugby atm at skool but hav to do football and cricket etc.!

Revis
19-01-2006, 08:00 PM
I'm alright, I get the ball and play long passes up front, or chase into open spaces so people can pass to me.. Try and get into a space where people can pass to you, chase balls, chase down players. Make it look like your doing something productive, even if your not.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!