PDA

View Full Version : Sellling 26M For Habbo Thrones

Dilate
25-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Selling it all for 26 thrones, or 1T each 1M, thanks.

BamOwned
25-01-2006, 02:42 PM
*REMOVED*
Edited By Factors(Forum MOD): Please don't ask people for personal information.

Dilate
25-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Anyone?

djhaza
25-01-2006, 04:30 PM
i need a million on runescape m8 for my throne

Dilate
25-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Okay, FR Dilate on habbo.

akademik1
25-01-2006, 06:22 PM
ill sell a throne 1mil add jamesyp

Dilate
25-01-2006, 07:17 PM
ok, anyone else?

Myzas1
26-01-2006, 05:47 PM
I am seling 4t for 4m :)

Dilate
26-01-2006, 09:32 PM
Anyone else?

djhaza
27-01-2006, 03:43 PM
thread owner scammed me do not trade him

Sly
27-01-2006, 03:51 PM
thread owner scammed me do not trade him

Dude, get real

djhaza
27-01-2006, 03:55 PM
what u muppet i am real and he scammed me so shush

Sly
27-01-2006, 03:58 PM
what u muppet i am real and he scammed me so shush

Jake dont scam, alot of people can back him up..

djhaza
27-01-2006, 04:11 PM
well he scammed me i traded 1m for throne fine ( which was a fine trade ) then he was like " i need 2t " i said well i only need 1. then him " well come on u can trust me i dont have scam rooms or anything " so i did it and he ran off then 5 mins later he said he got dc with i can understand then he would not come to the meeting point on rune so what am i ment to think ooo and then the peson how scammed me before the whos name i cant mention cam e and and say " oo did dilate scam u " at the end ov the day if u believe he doesnt scam then uve been sucked into his lies and ur obvioustly gullable then. i wouldnt say some1 was a scammer unless they were im 19 years old im not pathetic or childish and i dont live for habbo furni , so ty for saying tht but the fact is HE SCAMMED ME end ov story

Sly
27-01-2006, 04:12 PM
well he scammed me i traded 1m for throne fine ( which was a fine trade ) then he was like " i need 2t " i said well i only need 1. then him " well come on u can trust me i dont have scam rooms or anything " so i did it and he ran off then 5 mins later he said he got dc with i can understand then he would not come to the meeting point on rune so what am i ment to think ooo and then the peson how scammed me before the hows name i cant mention cam e and and say " oo did dilate scam u " at the end ov the day if u believe he doesnt scam then uve been sucked into his lies and ur obvioustly gullable then. i wouldnt say some1 was a scammer unless they were im 19 years old im not pathetic or childish and i dont live for habbo furni , so ty for saying tht but the fact is HE SCAMMED ME end ov story

Got proof?

Dirgeofcerberus
27-01-2006, 04:14 PM
well he scammed me i traded 1m for throne fine ( which was a fine trade ) then he was like " i need 2t " i said well i only need 1. then him " well come on u can trust me i dont have scam rooms or anything " so i did it and he ran off then 5 mins later he said he got dc with i can understand then he would not come to the meeting point on rune so what am i ment to think ooo and then the peson how scammed me before the whos name i cant mention cam e and and say " oo did dilate scam u " at the end ov the day if u believe he doesnt scam then uve been sucked into his lies and ur obvioustly gullable then. i wouldnt say some1 was a scammer unless they were im 19 years old im not pathetic or childish and i dont live for habbo furni , so ty for saying tht but the fact is HE SCAMMED ME end ov story

Like Rise said, got proof?
And also, Dilate is trusted and he doesnt lie.
And if you dont live for Habbo Furni then dont post, stupid.

djhaza
27-01-2006, 04:17 PM
no i dont have proof as i dont take screen shots ov all ov my actions im not pathetic and i must be stupid but i do actuially trust ppl ... but actually i should have thought as they all chuildren maybe virtual furni or runescape cash is there life which in my eyes is totallly pathetic.. o well enjoy your furni if it gives u pleasure. pmsl PATHETIC

Sly
27-01-2006, 04:19 PM
no i dont have proof as i dont take screen shots ov all ov my actions im not pathetic and i must be stupid but i do actuially trust ppl ... but actually i should have thought as they all chuildren maybe virtual furni or runescape cash is there life which in my eyes is totallly pathetic.. o well enjoy your furni if it gives u pleasure. pmsl PATHETIC

No proof?

Then shut up

djhaza
27-01-2006, 04:20 PM
i can post the truth if i want , at the end ov the day u just making urself ull silly saying he;s trusted well guess what he scammed , DO U NOT THINK SOME1 CAN TRADE PPL AND ALSO SCAM COS IF NOT UR NOT TO CLEVER.
I DONT LIVE FOR HABBO LIKE SOME PPL I DO HAVE REAL FRIENDS IM TELL PPL WHAT HAPPENED IF U DONT LIKE IT BAD REP ME AND LEAVE UR NAME ;)

Sly
27-01-2006, 04:22 PM
i can post the truth if i want , at the end ov the day u just making urself ull silly saying he;s trusted well guess what he scammed , DO U NOT THINK SOME1 CAN TRADE PPL AND ALSO SCAM COS IF NOT UR NOT TO CLEVER.
I DONT LIVE FOR HABBO LIKE SOME PPL I DO HAVE REAL FRIENDS IM TELL PPL WHAT HAPPENED IF U DONT LIKE IT BAD REP ME AND LEAVE UR NAME ;)

No1 belives you, so stop trying

djhaza
27-01-2006, 04:22 PM
ALL I CAN SAY IS GULLABLE

djhaza
27-01-2006, 04:23 PM
I DONT NEED U TOO BELIEVE ME WHO ARE U ANYWAY LMAO

Sly
27-01-2006, 04:23 PM
ALL I CAN SAY IS GULLABLE

Well, stop crying over pixels

djhaza
27-01-2006, 04:25 PM
*CROCODILE TEARS*

WAAAAAA JUST SHUSH IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING IMPORTANT OR CONSTUCTIVE TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL

Sly
27-01-2006, 04:26 PM
*CROCODILE TEARS*

WAAAAAA JUST SHUSH IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING IMPORTANT OR CONSTUCTIVE TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL

There is a button left of your 'A' key, please press it and then reply

djhaza
27-01-2006, 04:32 PM
well u learn something new everyday !!!!! DONT YA

djhaza
27-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Its funny after its just happened he's logged off habbo and habbox and runescape , took me off console o yeah tht must be because hes a safe to trade lmao

Sly
27-01-2006, 04:40 PM
Well, i have never seen you before, and nobody belives or trusts you so stop trying?

djhaza
27-01-2006, 04:50 PM
trying :l trying what, trying to tell the trust i dont need to try tht cos i know the trust and this is it lmao like ive said 2 times now i dont care ur just making yourself out to be stupid cos he's obvioustly been minipulated be him to believing he doesnt scam because of a couple of safe deals (gullable) or maybe because he traded known ppl, have u not thought ov tht yeah he's trade some ppl fine but he obvioustly thought id just get scammed and cry about it to myself well sorry im not ill get my point across anyway i can and ppl can say what they like tht im lieing or " trying " what ever tht maybe. lmaoooooooo
fact = only me and him knows he's a sad scammer he's miniputated u and it ill be too ur downfall if u trade him

Sly
27-01-2006, 04:53 PM
trying :l trying what, trying to tell the trust i dont need to try tht cos i know the trust and this is it lmao like ive said 2 times now i dont care ur just making yourself out to be stupid cos he's obvioustly been minipulated be him to believing he doesnt scam because of a couple of safe deals (gullable) or maybe because he traded known ppl, have u not thought ov tht yeah he's trade some ppl fine but he obvioustly thought id just get scammed and cry about it to myself well sorry im not ill get my point across anyway i can and ppl can say what they like tht im lieing or " trying " what ever tht maybe. lmaoooooooo
fact = only me and him knows he's a sad scammer he's miniputated u and it ill be too ur downfall if u trade him

Or your a noob trying to make Jake look bad?

djhaza
27-01-2006, 04:54 PM
sorry he made himself look bad by scamming me and ur the noob lol oo i love it when it gets to the point ov noob calling its really offencive.

Sly
27-01-2006, 04:57 PM
sorry he made himself look bad by scamming me and ur the noob lol oo i love it when it gets to the point ov noob calling its really offencive.

No proof?

Then shut up and STOP crying over Pixels

djhaza
27-01-2006, 05:00 PM
i wont shut up unless u can make me and i dont cry over pixels im no a little boy possible like yourself.

Sly
27-01-2006, 05:01 PM
i wont shut up unless u can make me and i dont cry over pixels im no a little boy possible like yourself.

Im gonna be the bigger person and walk away :)

djhaza
27-01-2006, 05:04 PM
excellent im glad too hear it. but ull never be bigger kid so u understand.

Dilate
27-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Wth, when did I scam you? rofl. Exactly as Rise Against said, trying to make me look bad?

From First To Last
27-01-2006, 10:49 PM
dj is a stupid chav who talks like: U IZ AN IDIOT YO, DIS GUY SCAMMED ME I GOT NO PROOF CAUSE I LYING , AINT I CLEVER YO.

Sly
27-01-2006, 10:50 PM
dj is a stupid chav who talks like: U IZ AN IDIOT YO, DIS GUY SCAMMED ME I GOT NO PROOF CAUSE I LYING , AINT I CLEVER YO.

Agreed ;)

Largo
27-01-2006, 11:01 PM
Just stop fighting, a wise men would walk away from trouble first, instead of staying and just causing more conflicts. On topic, dang if you was giving Habbo for Runescape, my friend would do it. :P

djhaza
28-01-2006, 01:06 AM
lol
dilate u know u scammed grow up i dont care, enjoy
and *Freak*-on-leash how can i have proof only me and him can see the trades and im afraid i dont have a videocamera to record it and i dont talk like tht at all so dont try to me smart.
thts all ive got to say!

Sly
28-01-2006, 01:07 AM
lol
dilate u know u scammed grow up i dont care, enjoy
and *Freak*-on-leash how can i have proof only me and him can see the trades and im afraid i dont have a videocamera to record it and i dont talk like tht at all so dont try to me smart.
thts all ive got to say!

Good, now bugger off

Dirgeofcerberus
28-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Good, now bugger off

Agreed to that, bugger off and leave everyone alone.
If you say you dont care about Habbo or Runescape then stop crying and sthu.

From First To Last
28-01-2006, 03:05 PM
yeah all i have to you dj is **** off.

:Jamie
28-01-2006, 03:20 PM
oh and dilate is a scammer but gave bck furni wen he knew he wud get owned.

Jason.
28-01-2006, 03:28 PM
he scammed me aswel

3 ppl hav been scammed. if u wasnt so up his **** then u wud see sence
he doesnt scam the ppl with big names who can get him down but he sees
ppl that arnt very popular and sees them as potential targets

:Jamie
28-01-2006, 03:28 PM
i think that says it all dont it,..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!