PDA

View Full Version : ???!wOnDeRiN wHo aM i???!!!

manoon!
25-01-2006, 05:26 PM
================???!!!???!!!???!!!================ =============so heya ppl i am manoon!i am new in habbox so i guess u will be wonderin who am i ?(*actually i thought of dat*)anyway so i am a girl who is in love widum........ habbo i like go in it for like 24/7so i new habbox frm a friend and i like to discover things so i discovered thti could be a member in habbox and log in and stuffand i could post stuff so this is ma new and 1st postso i hope u like it and if udo plz add me in ur buddy list kkand um.......could u seacrh ma name and come to ma furni roomi hve rares and stuff np if no with luv new girl in habbox((((manoon!))))

Charles
25-01-2006, 05:28 PM
This is the console games forum...right.
I think you need to be in the Introducing forum (or whatever).
Lol ;]

smurf-you
25-01-2006, 06:14 PM
I wasn't wondering who you were, but now i'm wondering what are you :D

Neversoft
25-01-2006, 07:49 PM
When will you stop spamming in all the forums?

Rashelly
26-01-2006, 02:31 PM
I wasn't wondering who you were, but now i'm wondering what are you :D
-Smirks-
He/she/it hasn't gotten to the runescape forum yet...and I think I just jinxed it by saying that... :(

Sank
26-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Wrong section deary.

Sank
26-01-2006, 06:04 PM
================???!!!???!!!???!!!================ =============so heya ppl i am manoon!i am new in habbox so i guess u will be wonderin who am i ?(*actually i thought of dat*)anyway so i am a girl who is in love widum........ habbo i like go in it for like 24/7so i new habbox frm a friend and i like to discover things so i discovered thti could be a member in habbox and log in and stuffand i could post stuff so this is ma new and 1st postso i hope u like it and if udo plz add me in ur buddy list kkand um.......could u seacrh ma name and come to ma furni roomi hve rares and stuff np if no with luv new girl in habbox((((manoon!))))

Wrong section deary.

Also, people are posting wether its a boy or a girl or a 'it'..

So:

so i am a girl who

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!