PDA

View Full Version : Habwiz.com + Habwiz.co.uk

icebox12
08-12-2004, 08:40 PM
Ok not long back there was a Fan site called Habwiz

Well it's now under new managment, well me :D

I used to co-own that website and yes it is an OFFICIAL HABBO FAN SITE, well the owner of it original left and didn't want to run the site any longer, but now I have spoken to him and he has granted me permission to carry on the website.

Well the reason for this post is that "We" Need a template, which is totaly habbo related and of your own work not what someone else has made with you taking the glory for it. Lol wel the best design will be used and it will have your name on the site and you will/may recieve a job at habwiz :)

Thanks again
Icebox12
(Owner Of Habwiz)

ignitionhost
09-12-2004, 05:04 PM
Yo! Mat

Good To See Habwiz Is Comming Back Im So Pleased !!! Wooo.

Annyway.

Although I Cannot Make Templates - Whats Wrong With The Old Ones?
Just use Them but Xmas-it-up a Little Bit,

devildan1
09-12-2004, 05:18 PM
hey mat ill put on my fav like habbox k m8

icebox12
09-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Well I would use the old template but simon lost it haha so i'm having to try and make/get hold of a cool one :) But I do have one for now still trying to fix it :8

icebox12
12-12-2004, 02:08 PM
So is anyone whilling to help out with the website? We could use you :)

Anti-Pod
12-12-2004, 02:16 PM
yes i woudl liek to help you out as much as i could, i am very good with forums, im helping jamie4k out with his site and im also hoping to help you out

icebox12
18-12-2004, 12:53 PM
Very cool maybe if you could show me some of your past work so I can see if I can use your assistance :)

Anti-Pod
18-12-2004, 09:13 PM
i own a site called coldersite ( this link (www.freewebs.com/coldersite) )

I Also Own Wabbax™ At This Url ( Is A Forum) here (http://habbogalax.atomicliquid.info/wabbaxforum/)

But Hosting Has Been Temp Closed For No Reason :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!