has this already been posted?

bigbuttsound
coolmandan6
urges
dizzara

Have all been givin the "habboX" badge

Steven.
25-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Nope it hasn't. suprising that 3 of them used to work at habbox. also 2 of them are very friendly with MOD's and hobba's. (No offence..) so nothing un useual on the picking >_>

Wootzeh
25-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Bigbutsound bums mizki and several other staff.

Testosterone
25-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Urges begged other x's, dan got it off callie, rest applied

Rawr
25-01-2006, 06:30 PM
I don't see why people want to be habbo X so bad, i mean you have to spend most of your time in the welcome lounge helping newbies. :s

Biseinen
25-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Matt (Aka Bigbutsound) has flirted with more ex Hobba's, Moderators than a dog has humped legs.

The rest I don't know.

Eckuii
25-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Whatever you view is on the New Habbo X's please keep them clean! Thanks.

timROGERS
25-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Give them a break! Well done you all!

Urges
25-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone, as for "begging" the Habbo X's, may I ask what I begged for?

Thanks everyone!

Urges

Webhamster
25-01-2006, 07:33 PM

I knew him when he was a noob, he flaming well hung around with me and a few friends, and then went off.

GoldenMerc
25-01-2006, 07:36 PM
I knew him when he was a noob, he flaming well bummed me.

how do you know

Webhamster
25-01-2006, 07:37 PM
How do I know what? The fact he chose to somewhat suckup to me and a few friends, and as we chose not to go into the fansite business etc he decided to spite us... and thus went off to work somewhere.

GoldenMerc
25-01-2006, 07:39 PM
How do I know what?
Edited by proxykillah - Please stick to the topic and try not to cause an argument.

Webhamster
25-01-2006, 07:41 PM
No I won't shut up, what gives you the right to be so rude to me.

Barmi
25-01-2006, 08:00 PM
I don't see why people want to be habbo X so bad, i mean you have to spend most of your time in the welcome lounge helping newbies. :s

That's not all they do. ;) They provide general help and assistance to things relating to Habbo Hotel (which are non-moderator based), like things that cannot be found in the FAQs, or things they generally might need to get to grips with. Not just newbies, but anyone that does not understand a feature, etc. Their role, I understand, is also vastly expanding with the new v9 update. If you have noticed, there must be a considerable amount of Habbo X now, after the initial 30. About 45-50 of them now? Yea, apparently they are getting a CFH *style* feature, although I only believe it is for general queries, etc, and allowing moderators to deal with CFH. I suppose it makes sense, and it is a LOT different from the Hobba system, which people have already been saying "well Hobbas were the same so why get rid?". Ugh, you're probably intelligent enough to work out the differences, etc. I don't intend on spelling it out unless some idiot can't understand.

Dupion
25-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Rossco shut up. He explained x_X What is your problem today..?

Yeah anyway congrats to them, even if 1 of them didnt deserve it.

Rarelime
25-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Nope it hasn't. suprising that 3 of them used to work at habbox. also 2 of them are very friendly with MOD's and hobba's. (No offence..) so nothing un useual on the picking >_> So what if people are friends with ex-hobbas / MODs, it wouldn't make that much of a difference now would it?

Fact is they sent in a good application and got chosen to become a Habbo X -- nothing to do with friendship, considering RedTiz and Becs pick them, not Callie.

Wootzeh
25-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Bigbut co-owned a model room with callynom8s when he was a true noob, I got head model there ='] aaah noob days <3

Stab
25-01-2006, 08:45 PM
i actually think the x'system remind me of babies. i see why lix turned it down. if i was an X i might actaully turn it down giving a thought. Since they seem unreal and always happy and happy to help crap. Jamie33 example to the world.

Neversoft
25-01-2006, 09:28 PM
i actually think the x'system remind me of babies. i see why lix turned it down. if i was an X i might actaully turn it down giving a thought. Since they seem unreal and always happy and happy to help crap. Jamie33 example to the world.

What? :s
I though Lix was a HabboX..

Webhamster
25-01-2006, 09:30 PM
She said no but Shhhh

Kroziun
25-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Looks like we're going off-topic here.

Congratulations to the new X's. I have known 3 of them a long time and I know they are a great help to HabboHotel.

Well done all.

:)

Webhamster
25-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Yes, Bravo X's

Stab
25-01-2006, 10:10 PM
lix turned down.
i like the habbos
i just dont like there badges.

Testosterone
25-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Looks like we're going off-topic here.

Congratulations to the new X's. I have known 3 of them a long time and I know they are a great help to HabboHotel.

Well done all.

:)
only because they're are you habbox chums ans yes dan got choosen by callie

Stab
25-01-2006, 10:26 PM
wait we can go down the list of X's and see who was a loser before ;) LOL
Not loser just unknown.
But theres a mixture of knowns and unknowns. Who knows|!

Mark.T.
25-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone, as for "begging" the Habbo X's, may I ask what I begged for?

Thanks everyone!

Urges

Your a dirty suck up to staff and the rest of you [The people with X Badges] but oneday things will change trust me. ;)

Stab
25-01-2006, 10:48 PM
well does anyone agree with my habbo X baby point

Revelate
25-01-2006, 10:59 PM
Nope it hasn't. suprising that 3 of them used to work at habbox. also 2 of them are very friendly with MOD's and hobba's. (No offence..) so nothing un useual on the picking >_>

exactly... the first reply said it all... no suprises on the appointments

its a case of who you know rather than what you know

Barmi
26-01-2006, 07:58 AM
It's not a case of "who you know" at all. Most of the Habbo X that I have heard of have provided a great deal of assistance before the Habbo X scheme came into play, and no doubt sent in a quality application. If they got in, they got in, and there are a very few Habbos that have become Habbo X that I disagree with. It's like writing a CV and Personal Statement - needing to impress the employer with what you DO know and what you CAN do. :P

I just don't see why there are so many complaints when there are new Habbo X added. If you know them, surely that's a good thing. If they are genuinely good Habbos, you are going to reject their application because a lot of Habbos know who they are? I think not.

Schleaze
26-01-2006, 08:12 AM
Heaven forbid moderators and hotel staff look for the same qualities needed to be an X when choosing whom they are friends with. :rolleyes:

Barmi
26-01-2006, 08:16 AM
Heaven forbid moderators and hotel staff look for the same qualities needed to be an X when choosing whom they are friends with. :rolleyes:

That's a good point. *Slaps forehead* YES! Staff are of course not going to be friends with scammers, and n00bs, etc... they will be friends with people who are knowledgable and experienced and mature... and those with Habbo X qualities. Very good point... I wish I could reiterate it all morning. :(

GJay
26-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Matt (Aka Bigbutsound) has flirted with more ex Hobba's, Moderators than a dog has humped legs.

I agree matt is a brown nose to be honest. I had known matt for a loooong time. We were best of mates. Then I realised what he was like .I can't believe he managed to get his way to become an X. ridiculous.

DJ Rareness
26-01-2006, 12:24 PM
I agree matt is a brown nose to be honest. I had known matt for a loooong time. We were best of mates. Then I realised what he was like .I can't believe he managed to get his way to become an X. ridiculous.

You talk absolute rubbish. Your obviously just jealous and can't just be happy for him and the other habbo Xs. You should learn to be happy for other people and stop posting this trash, grow up.

Article.
26-01-2006, 12:59 PM
You talk absolute rubbish. Your obviously just jealous and can't just be happy for him and the other habbo Xs. You should learn to be happy for other people and stop posting this trash, grow up.
actually, she speaks the truth.

Biseinen
26-01-2006, 03:09 PM

So I'm speaking 'trash' about him as well?

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't say it. Matt flirts/ trys to 'seduce' women on Habbo hotel like they are pieces of meat, he has no respect for peoples feelings and he's a complete and utter idiot.

And if you say I'm talking 'absolute rubbish' and try to flame me, try to back up what you're going to say.

Evolution
26-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Some of you people.

Firstly; all of those people have helped people before in some way and are well respected within the Habbo community.

I suppose, you would all prefer if someone that joined 5 minutes ago called !!153xx.HoTyMaZ.xx933!! with no knowledge would be better as an expert because they're unknown?

If you expect the world to ignore people because they are 'well known' in the Habbo community, it aint going to happen.

Coolmandan6 for example, has provided a creative room for Habbo users and people to explore, apart from that he runs HabboGlobe AND he helps people when they need it. Because he knows Callie he is instantly a 'favourite' and picked by her? Guess what! No! Redtiz & Becs run the 'X' system, and no matter what you people think, do or say Becs over rules anything Callie does/say.

The Professor
26-01-2006, 05:39 PM
That's a good point. *Slaps forehead* YES! Staff are of course not going to be friends with scammers, and n00bs, etc... they will be friends with people who are knowledgable and experienced and mature... and those with Habbo X qualities. Very good point... I wish I could reiterate it all morning. :(

No, the people who Callie knows send her a f/r and she accidentally accepts it, or they own a fansite or are connected to one, or they suck up a lot. I realise i am making a generalisation, but i cannot think of any other way to stand out from the 15,000 other people who use the hotel unless your room is on pop 24/7 and full of supers.

Biseinen
26-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Well I know most the Habbo Hotel staff due to the fact that well, I knew them from the 'early days' and met some new ones along the way, and I agree that just because you know the staff doesn't make you a sĂșck up 'cause thats just stupid.

Some people are, but lots arn't (My original post implies that Matt is and always will be).

I have nothing against the rest due to the fact that I don't know them but I know Matt very well from the way he acts and the way he presents himself.

DJ Rareness
26-01-2006, 06:17 PM
So I'm speaking 'trash' about him as well?

Correct.

Biseinen
26-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Correct.

And you can back that up... How?

Stab
26-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Some of you people.

Firstly; all of those people have helped people before in some way and are well respected within the Habbo community.

I suppose, you would all prefer if someone that joined 5 minutes ago called !!153xx.HoTyMaZ.xx933!! with no knowledge would be better as an expert because they're unknown?

If you expect the world to ignore people because they are 'well known' in the Habbo community, it aint going to happen.

Coolmandan6 for example, has provided a creative room for Habbo users and people to explore, apart from that he runs HabboGlobe AND he helps people when they need it. Because he knows Callie he is instantly a 'favourite' and picked by her? Guess what! No! Redtiz & Becs run the 'X' system, and no matter what you people think, do or say Becs over rules anything Callie does/say.
i hope thats not an attack on me
fair dos
same with the hotel manager for a week competition really.

Barmi
26-01-2006, 07:08 PM
No, the people who Callie knows send her a f/r and she accidentally accepts it, or they own a fansite or are connected to one, or they suck up a lot. I realise i am making a generalisation, but i cannot think of any other way to stand out from the 15,000 other people who use the hotel unless your room is on pop 24/7 and full of supers.

Actually, Callie does not "accidently" accept friend requests. It's easy to accidently delete them, but not accept. There is a reject all button, and I daresay she goes through them. There are a number of ways onto her list, which people seem to think is so important. Official fansite can get you on, and if you take part in many official events, prove yourself to be a working helping member of the Habbo community, or those who Callie decides she WANTS on her friends list.

I hate the term "suck up", because very few actually do it, and if you think people can befriend staff from that, you would be sadly mistaken, I am afraid. Being genuine is one thing to try, and if they like you so be it. Meh, I don't like controversial matters like this, but I think it gets a little out of perspective sometimes.

People tend to think having say... Callie on your friends list is like having... George Bush's mobile phone number. It might be convenient having her on your list, but dearme, why the farror over it? Most people who have her on their list are judged as "suck ups", which is rediculous, and those who think as such need to put their hand out and try to get a grip onto reality for a short while.

whitebengal
26-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Do i detect green eyed monsters here?????????? If you dont know what that means visit www.google.co.uk

Bigbutsound I know for sure has done a hell of alot for habbo and he deserves to be a habbo X ... :eusa_wall

DJ Rareness
26-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Bigbutsound I know for sure has done a hell of alot for habbo and he deserves to be a habbo X ... :eusa_wall

Well said. :eusa_clap Jeaslousy is such a bad element to one's character.

Revelate
26-01-2006, 07:51 PM
It's not a case of "who you know" at all. Most of the Habbo X that I have heard of have provided a great deal of assistance before the Habbo X scheme came into play, and no doubt sent in a quality application. If they got in, they got in, and there are a very few Habbos that have become Habbo X that I disagree with. It's like writing a CV and Personal Statement - needing to impress the employer with what you DO know and what you CAN do. :P

I just don't see why there are so many complaints when there are new Habbo X added. If you know them, surely that's a good thing. If they are genuinely good Habbos, you are going to reject their application because a lot of Habbos know who they are? I think not.

what i meant was that theres alot of people qualified to be HabboX's amongst the hotel, many people who, given the chance, might proove to be worthy candidates for the job..
I just feel that there should have been more of an entrance exam to be done before anyone was appointed.. To me personally it seems a case of "oh yeah ive heard she had a helpdesk that was popular.. add her in" (maybe im wrong.. just my opinion)

i know one of my good friends is a habboX and i wont name names but she comes on habbo about twice a month if even.. but she has totally given up on habbo and never uses it
yet she has never been demoted

by the way im not out judging the rest of the habboX's... i personally think the majourity are doing a great job! and fair play as it must get tedious at times and i know i for one probably couldnt stick it

The Stapler
26-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Ok, theres two sides of people here.

Side 1:

People think that habbo X's are a bunch of *** kissers, and are insulting them.

Side 2:

Say side 1 are jealous.

Side 2, there may be some people out there that are jealous of being a safety on a online pixel community, but very little. No matter what you do in life there will be people who get this kinds of positions and seem like total *** kissers, and they are; let them be. If they think what there doing is a good thing then.... ok?

Side 1 just accept the fact that they have the job of making people safe on a online chat community, instead of saying ''J00 *** KISSAZZ'' just sit back and laugh. At the end of the day they make people on a online game feel safe. Read that last sentance a few times untill it really kicks in.

Stab
26-01-2006, 09:55 PM

Side 1:

Side 2:

Say side 1 are jealous.

Side 2, there may be some people out there that are jealous of being a safety on a online pixel community, but very little. No matter what you do in life there will be people who get this kinds of positions and seem like total *** kissers, and they are; let them be. If they think what there doing is a good thing then.... ok?

Side 1 just accept the fact that they have the job of making people safe on a online chat community, instead of saying ''J00 *** KISSAZZ'' just sit back and laugh. At the end of the day they make people on a online game feel safe. Read that last sentance a few times untill it really kicks in.

Im not on either
i dont like the system

Schleaze
27-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Also, you think far too little of the people running the site to believe that they actually take mindless ***-kissing as genuine friendship.

Anflex
27-01-2006, 12:35 AM

lmao. You got that right.

Never the less, he is a nice guy.

GommeInc
27-01-2006, 12:43 AM
I hate the idea of HabboX but most of the HabboX's are completely ok.

Bigbutsound is someone I have known from Radios, not sure how that makes him smart to know everything, but he does work in Positive Help.

Mr.Himself
27-01-2006, 12:48 AM
I guess Cheezy is next to get a X badge? Its more about popularity than the stupid badge itself.

GommeInc
27-01-2006, 12:52 AM
That's really just a half truth. Most of the HabboX's actually do the job, then you get some that people have probably never heard of who do it to show off and get their rooms popular and so on.

Anflex
27-01-2006, 01:03 AM

Rick, as much as I respect you. GJay is right and you are talking rubbish. Gjay isn't the type of person to make up stuff and spite people out of jealousy at all.

Also I might add, you are saying that people are posting "rubbish" because they are "jealous" and that they need to "grow up".

Can I say one thing?

Look at your signiture

Moving on, BigB is a nice person in my opinion but I do agree that he, how can I put this. "LOVE DE STAFFZ BACK SIDE".

And I'm not saying this out of jealousy because I couldn't give a dam who is an X and who isn't.

At the end of the day we all have our own opinion on everything.

-Wolverine
27-01-2006, 01:21 AM

Side 1:

Side 2:

Say side 1 are jealous.

Rofl! It is actually quite sad being a HabboX if you think about it.

GommeInc
27-01-2006, 01:30 AM
Rick, as much as I respect you. GJay is right and you are talking rubbish. Gjay isn't the type of person to make up stuff and spite people out of jealousy at all.

Also I might add, you are saying that people are posting "rubbish" because they are "jealous" and that they need to "grow up".

Can I say one thing?

Look at your signiture

Moving on, BigB is a nice person in my opinion but I do agree that he, how can I put this. "LOVE DE STAFFZ BACK SIDE".

And I'm not saying this out of jealousy because I couldn't give a dam who is an X and who isn't.

I just noticed his signature. Extremely and truely pathetic. Someone is not going to get far in life with an attitude to people like that. Perhaps we should cripple his legs or make him 25 stone and see how he likes to be laughed upon by sad, stupid children. Perhaps you are not a child, but doesn't that mean you are worse?

Mr.Himself
27-01-2006, 01:44 AM

Can I say one thing?

Look at your signiture

Ok....

I don't really see the point in agruing..its a badge...

Anflex
27-01-2006, 04:00 AM
Ok....

I don't really see the point in agruing..its a badge...

No ones aruging here. We're just exchanging views :)

Catchetat
27-01-2006, 11:44 AM
nice find :) keep it up ;P

krazyhouse
27-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Congratulation's to them, well done.
I knew it was happening as dan has been busy preparing for this lately, and i don't know the rest of the people that passed, but good luck to them.

DJ Rareness
27-01-2006, 03:00 PM
I just noticed his signature. Extremely and truely pathetic. Someone is not going to get far in life with an attitude to people like that. Perhaps we should cripple his legs or make him 25 stone and see how he likes to be laughed upon by sad, stupid children. Perhaps you are not a child, but doesn't that mean you are worse?

lol i am stating my opinion that is all. People on here make comments and expect others to take that view as well. It clearly is rubbish because Matt does deserve it and unless they really don't, everyone should be happy someone is helping new habbos. GommeInc you cannot comment on my signature because you obviously don't know what she did, anyway no point in argueing. Didn't mean to offend anyone, maybe i used too harsh words.

---MAD---
27-01-2006, 03:07 PM
congrats to them :)

whitebengal
27-01-2006, 03:12 PM
:eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall

Its so funny how jealousy makes people so cruel! I think its a brilliant idea that they're are habbo x's and i also think they made a brilliant choice on who should be one!

Article.
27-01-2006, 03:16 PM
:eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall

Its so funny how jealousy makes people so cruel! I think its a brilliant idea that they're are habbo x's and i also think they made a brilliant choice on who should be one!
Aren't you the nooby ex-hobba who was shouting

"BIGBUTSOUND your the best HabboX there is!!"

whitebengal
27-01-2006, 03:22 PM
nooby? didnt even know there was such thing as a nooby ex-hobba! :rolleyes:

and yes it was me! point??????? :rolleyes:

Article.
27-01-2006, 03:27 PM
Nothing just asking :rolleyes: + You obviously know now.

Barmi
27-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Lol, she certainly isn't "nooby". :P If she was nooby I daresay she wouldn't have been selected to be a Hobba... I love insult threads. Can't anyone just leave off the Habbo Xs for a tiny little while? It seems as soon as a new Habbo X is added, it gets posted on here were everyone demolishes them. :S

Stab
27-01-2006, 11:11 PM
hmm here here

Kroziun
28-01-2006, 02:21 AM
Lol, she certainly isn't "nooby". :P If she was nooby I daresay she wouldn't have been selected to be a Hobba... I love insult threads. Can't anyone just leave off the Habbo Xs for a tiny little while? It seems as soon as a new Habbo X is added, it gets posted on here were everyone demolishes them. :S
Truest and most sensible post I've seen in a while. Nice one.

Anyone can hurl an insult. It takes strong decision and mental fibre to bite your lip. Anyone can hurl an insult. It takes selflessness to help others, especially when you don't boast and no-one else knows. And anyone can hurl an insult.

So, although HxF can take pride in having perhaps the largest habbo membership of any forum, or perhaps a wealth of clicks, there are some records it should be ashamed of having.

Ahh, but then you can liken HxF to The Sun newspaper, can't you? If you want the real news you buy The Daily Mail, because the only thing The Sun is good for is Hagar The Horrible - a good laugh.

-Mana-
28-01-2006, 05:18 PM
Oringinally posted by Krouzin

"Anyone can hurl an insult. It takes strong decision and mental fibre to bite your lip. Anyone can hurl an insult. It takes selflessness to help others, especially when you don't boast and no-one else knows. And anyone can hurl an insult."

*agrees* :D I messed up my application, and now i have no chance =[

krazyhouse
28-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Exactly, Your all waiting there to throw in the sly digs and stuff to people who have been selected possibly just out of jealously sort your self out its pathetic

Stab
29-01-2006, 12:37 AM
who wants to own up to bad repping me this:

You know jack about lix and her X time

Dopiefreak
29-01-2006, 12:56 AM
K my views are that there is favouritism in the choice of these X's but isnt there always in processes like this :S for instance choosing a football team at school you dont always go for necasairly the best you go for your friends. I personally think this happens a bit with the X's but none the less these X's are experienced as possible even though they are friends with staff. i think the point that most people are trying to get at is the fact that there are just as experienced players out there who could do the job just aswell maybe even better. But cant get noticed..

Nayth
29-01-2006, 01:14 AM
K my views are that there is favouritism in the choice of these X's but isnt there always in processes like this :S for instance choosing a football team at school you dont always go for necasairly the best you go for your friends. I personally think this happens a bit with the X's but none the less these X's are experienced as possible even though they are friends with staff. i think the point that most people are trying to get at is the fact that there are just as experienced players out there who could do the job just aswell maybe even better. But cant get noticed..

Totally true. Maybe they are using favoritism but these people do know alot more about habbo and how it works than most other people in the hotel. I think habbo have made some wise choices in who they have selected to be the X's.

Dopiefreak
29-01-2006, 01:32 AM
Totally true. Maybe they are using favoritism but these people do know alot more about habbo and how it works than most other people in the hotel. I think habbo have made some wise choices in who they have selected to be the X's.

Exactly. All these guys are forgetting that experienced players are meant to get this job hence the likes of Dan getting it. Have to accept that not everything in life is fair.

-Mana-
29-01-2006, 10:50 AM

I'm 100% with you. Even the X's have said that i've been doing a better job than them, but i rushed my application and Habbo have failed to notice me =(

Stab
29-01-2006, 11:57 AM
shame, there will be other things.
ps do you like my avatar
its Flooberry in chinese.

krazyhouse
29-01-2006, 01:01 PM
I agree callie has asked people to become a habbox, she asked people she thought deserved it for there contribution to habbo etc i feel it is favouritism doesnt mean you can have a go at them.
Also Mana why do you need a badge to help, Moonglowgirl pointed this out to me said she doesnt need a badge to help and was helping in welcome lounge without a badge good for her, You wanna become a habbox for the badge not to help people otherwise you would have considered doing this.

Dizzara
10-03-2006, 09:34 PM
i dont get why alot of you are so against habbo x's, their just doing there job.

No habbo x had bin chosen just because they have friends in high places, there treated the same as the rest of you. There picked because they have bin on habbo a LONG time and know everything you need to know, and have a totally clean record. No habbo will be asked to x if they have had a ban.

Just because you know people in high places does NOT mean you get a greater chance, i mean, I knew no one in a high place until i x'ed.

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please don't bump old threads. Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!