PDA

View Full Version : "No such thing as free furni cheats"...

Santa
09-12-2004, 08:55 AM
Well, everyone knows that third party tools are not aloud on both cokemusic and habbo, but it seems as if some v-egos on cokemusic are using a v-ego san third party tool, that actually does give you free v-ego san furniture, and as much as you want.. all though I would not know for sure, being I do not download silly things like that, but.. yesterday I was in a trade room and a kid kept sending gongs to my bag without trading me, has this happened to any of you guys as well? This obviously can't be too good :/

Simonac55
09-12-2004, 09:14 PM
Well it didn't happened to me but it's pretty weird alright. And you're right this can't be too good. This pretty looks like hacking programs, wich are illegal. I hope there isn't much of that too :(.

Santa
11-12-2004, 12:34 AM
I'm afraid, more and more people have been discovering these programs and using them to their advantage, and due to the horrible moderation of cokemusic, I'm not sure that they really care.

Vampire
11-12-2004, 12:40 AM
It doesn't really matter anyway, as the furniture is free, it kinda takes the whole point of Coke Music away though. (The collecting decibels to get furniture, makes it less fun), because you can only have fun with this exploit to a certain extent. Once you have all the furniture you need, how are you going to have fun then?

People who exploit glitches in the systems at the end of the day are helping, because the more people who exploit the glitch, the quicker Coke Music find out about it, and the quicker it's patched.

Santa
11-12-2004, 05:50 AM
No, see heres the difference, since I don't go on habbo due to the moderation.. >:[ which I'm very angry about, I decided to go on cokemusic, I rather have moderators who don't care about what you do, then mods that ban for stupid reasons, so yeah anyway moving on, even if you have every furni on cokemusic, theres still the advantage of going gold and winning gold records.

Vampire
11-12-2004, 06:44 AM
No, see heres the difference, since I don't go on habbo due to the moderation.. >:[ which I'm very angry about, I decided to go on cokemusic, I rather have moderators who don't care about what you do, then mods that ban for stupid reasons, so yeah anyway moving on, even if you have every furni on cokemusic, theres still the advantage of going gold and winning gold records.

I know very little about Coke Music and the aims of it/the way it's run.

But surely, once you have done that, is there anything else to do? You'll soon get bored..

Parentle
11-12-2004, 06:55 AM
Quite true but, the real motive of the game meet friends, make cool rooms, and make sounds with fun and enjoyment even though its called stealing and as you said ellachel I think thats how its spelled in the matter it all gose down to Coke music to decide on the current sitch/.

Simonac55
13-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Well I hope there will be less hackers for coke music for the coming years because like Habbo, coke music is to have fun, meet friends and make cool stuff, in a safe place.

wrestlin-kid
26-12-2004, 02:46 AM
[QUOTE=Vampire]It doesn't really matter anyway, as the furniture is free, it kinda takes the whole point of Coke Music away though. (The collecting decibels to get furniture, makes it less fun), because you can only have fun with this exploit to a certain extent. Once you have all the furniture you need, how are you going to have fun then?
QUOTE]
yea,but,well,how is it fun when you have to spend your own hard earned money on stuff for a little virtual that has no use for you in the real life?it's a money ****er,but with cokemusic,they supply you with money to buy your furniture,and ppl work hard now to get there decibels.and i find coke much more fun anyways,being able to make your own musioc and you get your amount of decibels depending on how the other cokemusic users like,it's interesting,

L33TPunk
26-12-2004, 04:02 PM
coke is better then habbo u can play music and plus u dont waste ure hard earned/pocket money for credist and furni for u 2 be hacked how stupid :p

COOLK1D4
28-12-2004, 09:30 PM
YA THAT CHEAT IS GETTING REALLY POPULAR AND PPL ARE LIKE ASKING PPL 6 GONGS FOR CC AND PPL ARE DOING IT.THE PPL DONT EVAN NO U CAN GET FREE GONGS IF U DOWNLOAD SOMTHING SO ITHINK THATS JUST WRONG AND COKEMUSIC NEED TO POST THAT IN THERE NEWS THING

Concentric
28-12-2004, 10:23 PM
YA THAT CHEAT IS GETTING REALLY POPULAR AND PPL ARE LIKE ASKING PPL 6 GONGS FOR CC AND PPL ARE DOING IT.THE PPL DONT EVAN NO U CAN GET FREE GONGS IF U DOWNLOAD SOMTHING SO ITHINK THATS JUST WRONG AND COKEMUSIC NEED TO POST THAT IN THERE NEWS THING
Y£r It W0zz So0o WkD Lm.FFF.Ao!!1!1!! lOL!!1!!1!

JoeyK.
24-01-2005, 05:59 PM
coke is better then habbo u can play music and plus u dont waste ure hard earned/pocket money for credist and furni for u 2 be hacked how stupid :p

Well, people pay money for online subscriptions to games dont they? don't people go to the store to buy a video game? Buying a month of hc is just like buying an online subscription to one of those games.

JoeyK.
24-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Just on a note, its risky to put a v-ego san furni in your room, because it will disapear if it's one of these fakes! however, a easy fix is to leave all v-ego san furni in your hand untill the next time you log on, as then it becomes real and you dont have to worry about it anymore.

I dont see why anyone would bother doing this anymore though, even if coke hasn't fixed the glitch in 2.0....... the furni are worth absolutely nothing nowadays. and for the record, it's 2 cc for 6 gongs.

Edited by Simonac55

Please do not double post. Just edit your last post instead Also, please Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=rules_main#faq_rules_forum) to read the Forum Rules.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!