PDA

View Full Version : Janie

Jasmin
26-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Chapter one :- The Yanks

Janie was no ordinary girl, isntead of partying and shopping, she prefered to sit on her own, and get lost in her own mind. Her mother, who was an acteress for the local pantomine would try and persuade her to join up, but Janie would just huddle up to her spaniel and watch television. One day she was sitting on the armchair, wrapped in a blanket, deep in thought when her father burst through the door. He seemed angry, his deep hazel eyes narrowed with anger his cheeks where red, and his clothes where drenched.
"I'll kill them, I'll kill them all"
Janie's Mum poked her head through to see what the commotion was, instantly she looked at Janie, Janie was still lost in thought, as if she hadnt noticed if her father was even home.
"Those new ruddy neighbours, the yanks, the idious yanks,"
Janie, finnaly realising her father was home, she looked up at him, and sighed
" Father, not all "Yanks" are bad," she Said,
Her father lowered his eyebrows, and deepened his voice,
" Their idiots, i tell you, i dont want you, going near them," He shouted
He looked directly at Janies mother,
"Or you!" and with that, he stormed up the stairs.
Immidiently Janies mother, who was called Tanya ran to where her husband had left great big mud footprints, she put her hands to her face and shook her head, and with out saying a word she ran into the kitchen and got some carpet cleaner. Janie sighed, her mother was certaintly a drama queen.
Tanya was a tall skinny women, with long blonde hair, and green eyes, she had always been dramatic about everything, so thats probably how she got her job. Janie sat and switched the televison on, she glanced at the screen and brushed her short, bobbed hair away from her face, and tucked it behind her ears..

Chapter two - Ignoring Fathers warning..

should i carry on doing chapter two?

issaa.
26-01-2006, 07:36 PM
its good so far, do chapter 2 :) and what are yanks? or are we not surposed to know o.O

Jasmin
26-01-2006, 07:44 PM
american soldiers ^-^

issaa.
26-01-2006, 07:45 PM
american soldiers ^-^
okay.. ^___^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!