PDA

View Full Version : wElCoMe 2 mY wOrLd????????????

manoon!
26-01-2006, 10:04 PM
look people i know that you dont knwo me coz i am new here but guess what ????????????????????????????????????????:::::::::: ::::::::::
I will type as i want in short words people i am telling you i have been in habbo for like 1 and a half yeat 24/7 so i do write as we write in habbo.
I will post new threads as many as i want and if i want i will post billion threads you know why? coz i like it.
Dont talk about Egypt like that again or else you haven't been there for like once and n.b. take your words bk you poor person.
Kadaj your the most annoying person i have ever seen your so evil and annoying.
Krusty what like did kadaj pay you to be her lawyer?????????????????
go get stuffed you both !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!11
I guess someone will come and understand me not like you stupid guys!
with my hate,((no fence habbox but this is the way i feel for them))
manoon!

issaa.
26-01-2006, 10:06 PM
eh? :s

manoon!
26-01-2006, 10:08 PM
eh? :s
non of your bisnues clarissa its not about you.Its about some other stupid guys you dont know really :P

danny1541
26-01-2006, 10:10 PM
look people i know that you dont knwo me coz i am new here but guess what ????????????????????????????????????????:::::::::: ::::::::::
I will type as i want in short words people i am telling you i have been in habbo for like 1 and a half yeat 24/7 so i do write as we write in habbo.
I will post new threads as many as i want and if i want i will post billion threads you know why? coz i like it.
Dont talk about Egypt like that again or else you haven't been there for like once and n.b. take your words bk you poor person.
Kadaj your the most annoying person i have ever seen your so evil and annoying.
Krusty what like did kadaj pay you to be her lawyer?????????????????
go get stuffed you both !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!11
I guess someone will come and understand me not like you stupid guys!
with my hate,((no fence habbox but this is the way i feel for them))
manoon!

Kinda turns me on when ur angry. call me stupid cos im a boy pfft smexist!

Agent 47
26-01-2006, 10:13 PM
non of your bisnues clarissa its not about you.Its about some other stupid guys you dont know really :P
If its none of her buisness, then why are you posting it? :S

Crono
26-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Surely a PM to them would have been easier?

manoon!
26-01-2006, 10:16 PM
coz i wasnot talkin about her i was talkin about kursty i think that is her name and kadaj and -one and some other stupid guys which i hate them

manoon!
26-01-2006, 10:18 PM
um no i dont think so coz i want them to get angry when i post those things
you know i am free now to do what i want coz they are offline but ty for the idea anyway

Baving (Super Moderator / Admin) - Please do not double post, simply edit your first.

danny1541
26-01-2006, 10:18 PM
coz i wasnot talkin about her i was talkin about kursty i think that is her name and kadaj and -one and some other stupid guys which i hate them

Ok you hate "Guyz" ye but what have i done to offend you? i mean i think ur a numty tbh but can you tell me?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!