PDA

View Full Version : Website?

Craig
27-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Right I know alot of you are against habbo but put that aside for now please.
I have 2 options and need your view please:)

First Option:
To open up a habbo website which I can borrow off a friend[the domain etc] and set it up and try and get it popular and stuff with giveaways on habbo etc.

Second Option:
Open up a random website where I can try making cash,hopefully via forum Vip or something. BUT! I have no idea what to put on this website[content wise] so could you give me some ideas please?

Note: Both will have stuff like content managers who sort it all out and stuff,so I will be hiring;)
I am thinking of going for the second option atm as I wanna try and cut down on Habbo, and I want to keep this website in the future and habbo website would be a bit less mature:)so please give me ideas of content etc.
Thanks in advance,rep will be given to all detailed answers! Thanks :)

Sam
27-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Second one. But i have no idea what to make either.

I could sell you my Unlimied, Reliable reseller for a VERY cheap price each month you would make what you pay back in a matter of days. From then on, its profit

- Sam

ozzie-ing
27-01-2006, 04:45 PM
second option umm a webdesign forum?

Mentor
27-01-2006, 06:36 PM
You could do the second one and just do it for fun without the selling out and focus on profit "/

Anderman
27-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Dont go into web hosting, Its not wise and you'll probably fail,

Tutorial website would be pretty good but you'll have to get a lot of good content to get the snowball rolling

DanWilliamson
27-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Hey,

Craig go for the second option I think you should have something contentwise like a cross between Epit and Thybag which are awesome examples of random sites.

If you need any help your on my MSN so just ask dude.

- Dan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!