PDA

View Full Version : Yellow marques raising in price?

H311-Raiser
27-01-2006, 05:42 PM
According to basic economis, the yellow marque will probably raise in price very soon. Since the yellow marquee is an add on to the screens. The fact that more and more screens being pruchased, meen there will be more demand for the yellow marque. So if you where wise, you would buy them while they are cheep!

Explanations for idiots: Now that there is alot more screen there is fewer doors to go with all the screens. So since about everyone needs a marque with a screen, the more people will pay to get the.

Wizzdom
27-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Thank-you for reading our replies and doing what we said :)

mvenny
27-01-2006, 10:22 PM
According to basic economis, the yellow marque will probably raise in price very soon. Since the yellow marquee is an add on to the screens. The fact that more and more screens being pruchased, meen there will be more demand for the yellow marque. So if you where wise, you would buy them while they are cheep!

Explanations for idiots: Now that there is alot more screen there is fewer doors to go with all the screens. So since about everyone needs a marque with a screen, the more people will pay to get the.

It makes sense, but many traders don't trade for room furniture, they trade to make a profit. And, what guarantee is there it will go up?
Plus, the Screens have not sold well (or so it seems, as very few are for trade, and they're steadily declining in value)

H311-Raiser
28-01-2006, 01:54 AM
It makes sense, but many traders don't trade for room furniture, they trade to make a profit. And, what guarantee is there it will go up?
Plus, the Screens have not sold well (or so it seems, as very few are for trade, and they're steadily declining in value)

What do you meen they are steadily declining in value. They went from 28 to 32, last time i checked thats not decling in value. Also more people will NEED marquees now that more screens are being boughten.

BL!NKEY
28-01-2006, 02:41 AM
i agree but also dissagree

if we r talking pure trading, people trade for profet not because their are less of an itam. So it wouldnt effect the value

if we are talking about people who trade for furni for their room then i still dont think it will change

in a normal room with dividors people have like 4 times more bars/screens than hatches/marquees

so the value shouldnt change but i could be totally wrong

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!