PDA

View Full Version : Debate - Comps on habbo

alex
10-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Do You think there should be more comps ??

Moved by MissAlice from "Debate" Outside of Habbo forum: Please post in the correct forum.

Spectate
10-12-2004, 05:12 PM
I think that there has been plenty of events over these christmas holidays but I think it would be more fun if there were more throughout the rest of the year. Perhaps habbo could hire an events organiser or something like that. :) As for competitions there don't seem to be too many, just Funky Friday really. They should probably have more competitions, but not ones that you have to ring up to enter in.

nets
10-12-2004, 05:23 PM
I dont ever do competitions

Edited By MissAlice - PLEASE STAY ON THE TOPIC - Do You think there should be more comps ??

Pulchritudinous
10-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Me either, its a waste of money, you don't exactly win anything worth the money you spent on ringing up or anything, habbo get the money and they just give away some lousy worthless credits or furni etc...

Edited By MissAlice - PLEASE STAY ON THE TOPIC - Do You think there should be more comps ??

Isn't it just a tad obvious my answer is no...

GommeInc
10-12-2004, 07:13 PM
It is ok at the moment, I dont normally enter as they have no meaning. But I guess for the hell of it, there are enough comps around so there shouldnt be the need for anymore.

Mentor
10-12-2004, 07:18 PM
i think tehre are enoght, i cnat actly enter nay, but even wehn i could i nevre tended to, i agree alot of peopel may enjoy them but there not the lifeblood of habbox, and i dont realy think anymore are needed, as there a few people who would be likly to enter many more than 4 compitiosn simtusly.

alex
10-12-2004, 08:13 PM
i dont really think there are enough free comps out of holiday seasons

Vampire
10-12-2004, 08:17 PM
I personally think that if they do more competitions, they should stick to guest rooms, or they could even make a "competition" public room.

When they move competitions to public rooms, the rooms lag, and it makes in unenjoyable for people that don't want to participate. They are public rooms, thus for the public, and people shouldn't use them for competitions because it's not fair.

At the moment I think there's enough competitions going on over the Christmas period, and I'll be glad when it goes back to January and there are less competitions to participate in.

EDITED BY jrh2002 Forum Owner
Do not leave sarcastic messages for staff who have been instructed what they should do where a rule is broken. Stick to the rules and nothing would need editing.

And don't edit my post saying I went off topic, all this is on topic, thanks.

lukeisok
10-12-2004, 08:20 PM
I Dont Do Compeions. But I Think There Should be More. :)

GommeInc
10-12-2004, 10:51 PM
I guess they are fun to hear about, but i still dont play them, no point waste of time.

Adzeh
11-12-2004, 08:10 PM
i think that there are enough comps.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!