PDA

View Full Version : !!-Leo-!!

iWasYourArmour
28-01-2006, 08:56 PM
I Have Noticed Recently. Im Not Sure If Any Others Of You Have That For Some Reason !!-Leo-!! Has A Room On The Pop List Without Any Furni In It And Has Been Voted Again For Pop Again Still With No Furni. I Mean Whats Up With That? Did He Get "Hacked"?

Desjardens
28-01-2006, 09:04 PM
I dont understand this... i wish that my room could get on there... it actually has furni in it... or maybe he was hacked and it is just like a sanctuary or graveyard

!!HM!!
28-01-2006, 09:04 PM
I Have Noticed Recently. Im Not Sure If Any Others Of You Have That For Some Reason !!-Leo-!! Has A Room On The Pop List Without Any Furni In It And Has Been Voted Again For Pop Again Still With No Furni. I Mean Whats Up With That? Did He Get "Hacked"?
who cares? :/

-:Undertaker:-
28-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Yes I Also Think He Has Been Hacked But The Weird Thing Is That His Room Is Still VERY Popular !

iWasYourArmour
28-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Lol Its Just A Classic Example Of How Some People Really Try Hard To Get On The Pop List Filling There Rooms With Thrones Etc. An Then A Popular Habbo Who Has A Lot Of Freinds Gets Onto The Popular List Without Any Furni In His Room xD

iWasYourArmour
28-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Btw Im A Newbie xD How Do You Get A Pic Nxt To Ur Name?

.Mike-
29-01-2006, 03:13 AM
Don't double post
and to use an avatar
click user pc > edit avatar then there is a variety of avatars
you can choose from or make up your own.

anyways back on topic, ye i think he did get hacked.

tyson2k7
29-01-2006, 08:43 AM
who cares? :/ obviously u for readin this thread:rolleyes:

Jõnathan
29-01-2006, 08:46 AM
Don't Type Like This You're Getting Jiggy With Ya Shift Key If Ya Do This.

Oh, and back on topic- who really cares?
He has a room with NO furni in and it's on the pop. list.
So what?
He might have it all in another 1 of his rooms or done another project with them.
Ever thought about that happening?
Touché.
EDIT: I think it's a gathering ground 4 scammers who rate it so that it stays there, because nobody has rites in that room except !!-Leo-!! (I think)

Jack.
29-01-2006, 09:22 AM

I still visit there alot even though its empty... Dunno why.. :s

Rawr
29-01-2006, 09:22 AM
I don't think it's been updated since last time as Rob's room (which he moved) is still on there and there isn't an artical section in the newsie about it when there usually is..

Jack.
29-01-2006, 09:34 AM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4277/jokeright0ya.jpg

Omg, hes either joking or hasn't updated it.

Dupion
29-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Lol Its Just A Classic Example Of How Some People Really Try Hard To Get On The Pop List Filling There Rooms With Thrones Etc. An Then A Popular Habbo Who Has A Lot Of Freinds Gets Onto The Popular List Without Any Furni In His Room xD

pls stop abusing shift key. and yeah i noticed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!