PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Stupid girls

Dan2nd
29-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Latley alot of the female population of habbo have been getting on my harris lol. I can never go in a room with out a girl coming over and saying "hey are you single" or "hey asl" and i no its quite popular to have online partners but i am starting to find habbo is turning into a game of kiss chase me being the person despratly trying to hide from the girlys =l

Before i became gold hc it wasn't such a bad issue but ive been golden hc for 2 months now and its uncontrolable. I just latly made friends with a girl and thought finally someone who isn't going to ask me out .... a week later "Dan I love you be my bf plz" tht was the most annoying one

i would just like to say this dosn't apply to all girls & does anybody have any advice tht i could use to stop it bcos i don't wanna end up pretending to be gay. plz help cos this is stopping me from having fun with ma m8s ty

Addie
29-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Not ALL girls are like that ;L

Habbo Dating is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Stupid ;l

Dan2nd
29-01-2006, 06:54 PM

i agree & i agree

Addie
29-01-2006, 06:56 PM
i agree & i agree

:P I agree it would be annoying ;l No point in Habbo Dating though ;l

Dan2nd
29-01-2006, 06:58 PM
:P I agree it would be annoying ;l No point in Habbo Dating though ;l

i no and i'm 16 and the ppl hu ask me are like 11 and its like sorry your under age =] lol

James!
29-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Whenever I did try habbo dating it never worked out, however I became very close with someone I met off Habbo and then later met her in real life.

:)

Not all girl's are stupid.

The skaters/goth's in GOTHIC HOUSE are very intelligent.

-Wolverine
29-01-2006, 08:58 PM
I don't understand the point in Habbo Dating, where will your "relationship" go. :s

29-01-2006, 09:06 PM
I do think Habbo Dating is pointless as you can only take it to a certain level - if any level :I. Obviously getting to know people in a more closer relationship and becoming better friends isnt at all a bad thing.

Addie
29-01-2006, 09:09 PM
I think habbo is getting stupid altogether ;l

Cheeseboy76
29-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Habbo dating is for dweeby computer nerds who get turned on by pixels and have no real friends so they try to date pixels
All it is :)
Total noobs though
Every time I go in a public room there is always habbo love around and it annoys me

Addie
29-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Habbo dating is for dweeby computer nerds who get turned on by pixels and have no real friends so they try to date pixels
All it is :)
Total noobs though
Every time I go in a public room there is always habbo love around and it annoys me

ROFLMAO!

Yes I know.

Ballistik
30-01-2006, 07:27 AM
Some other girls just want to be your "gf" because you have more furni than them, and then they claim they got scammed/hacked days later and ask if you can donate... :) Like Meme120389 said, you can only take it into a certain level, so dating is pointless. :eusa_wall

Jõnathan
31-01-2006, 09:16 PM
I once faked a habbo relationship so I could get über 1337 msn emoticons then the girl I was "dating" said "OMG I GONNA REPORT YOU COS YOU BROKE UP WITH ME"
Shows how sad some habbo girls are.

But not gingersoul, Allyrox, choco-gurl, etc. -THEY PWN!

Achieve
02-02-2006, 09:14 AM
All you need to say is "Pixels don't turn me on and neither do you" ;]

GJay
02-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Latley alot of the female population of habbo have been getting on my harris lol. I can never go in a room with out a girl coming over and saying "hey are you single" or "hey asl" and i no its quite popular to have online partners but i am starting to find habbo is turning into a game of kiss chase me being the person despratly trying to hide from the girlys =l

Before i became gold hc it wasn't such a bad issue but ive been golden hc for 2 months now and its uncontrolable. I just latly made friends with a girl and thought finally someone who isn't going to ask me out .... a week later "Dan I love you be my bf plz" tht was the most annoying one

i would just like to say this dosn't apply to all girls & does anybody have any advice tht i could use to stop it bcos i don't wanna end up pretending to be gay. plz help cos this is stopping me from having fun with ma m8s ty
yeah i'm a girl right and i still have female habbos asking me...i think it's an attractiveness to HC. some guys are like that as well. and then they think i'm a snob coz i said no lol.

Catchetat
02-02-2006, 02:07 PM
I just ignore them or if I have rights in the room that I'm in, I'll say shut up and then kick her. or say, you look like a man

djclune
09-02-2006, 10:14 PM

lmao thats been happening to me. im gold hc aswell and since i became it ive had about 6 girls ask me if im single and if i will go out with them....

GommeInc
10-02-2006, 12:31 AM
I pulled a heck of alot of girls in the SUPERLOVE rooms owned by Callie. It is starting to become a mess now. I don't see why it is mainly the girls and I am sure there are more girls out there other than these... things.. that do not think about furni, HC and Habbo es ee ex "/

FrozenWhisper
23-02-2006, 03:05 PM
I pulled a heck of alot of girls in the SUPERLOVE rooms owned by Callie. It is starting to become a mess now. I don't see why it is mainly the girls and I am sure there are more girls out there other than these... things.. that do not think about furni, HC and Habbo es ee ex "/
It's true,I'm a girl and it happens too me, this dude went, Go out with me and I just said, Why? I don't date Pixels.

Iggy
25-02-2006, 04:31 PM
God i hate habbo love, well some of it. I hate the way boys judge people, and girls i s'pose, just cuz of their 'virtual looks', its ridiculous, a pixel! I am habbo club an i actually like the blonde pigtails, yet all the boys flock round me and wna be my bf - i hate it, just coz i am 'pretty', i'm nt even blonde in rl life. I have seen loads of girls too going to 'fit' boys and saying they love them. How can ppl love sum1 when they know barely anything about them? Love in real life is better

Iggy
25-02-2006, 04:34 PM

I like being HC cuz of the free rares you get, i couldn't give a toss abut the new looks, i think habbo es ee ex is stupid too, okay it aint stupid in rl but on habbo..

Krusty
25-02-2006, 04:36 PM
Roflmao ^__^
someone said a few weeks ago in a games room
*stares at bum*
-dribbles-
ROFLMAO
its pixels ".

Guy
26-02-2006, 02:22 PM
EXACTLY! I think they only do it for the furni. I mean, I'm an HC, but I've only owned about 6 peices of furni in the 2 years of habbo. (1 month 'till gold HC.)

So, this girl comes up to me and says "OMG UR FIT! BE MI BF!"" so I said, "Why not?"

We went to my room, because she asked me too, when we get there, she see's an empty room and shouts, "OMG U'VE BIN CHEETIN ON ME WER FRU!"

I mean wth!? So now, I don't see a point in Pixel Dating.

cocaine
26-02-2006, 02:37 PM
EXACTLY! I think they only do it for the furni. I mean, I'm an HC, but I've only owned about 6 peices of furni in the 2 years of habbo. (1 month 'till gold HC.)

So, this girl comes up to me and says "OMG UR FIT! BE MI BF!"" so I said, "Why not?"

We went to my room, because she asked me too, when we get there, she see's an empty room and shouts, "OMG U'VE BIN CHEETIN ON ME WER FRU!"

I mean wth!? So now, I don't see a point in Pixel Dating.

LMAO! I hate it when they say. 'UR FIT!!!11ONE'. Ok.. why am I fit? 'COS UR FITINTI!!!ONE'

Mr.Big
28-02-2006, 02:23 AM
Whenever I did try habbo dating it never worked out, however I became very close with someone I met off Habbo and then later met her in real life.

:)

Not all girl's are stupid.

The skaters/goth's in GOTHIC HOUSE are very intelligent.

They sound intelligent, but ARE they intelligent.

Catchetat
28-02-2006, 03:30 PM
virtual dating is ok as long as it doens't go too far.

btw Mneumonic, you're siggy doesn't correlate with what you just typed

you just typed lmao -.-

Dracolis
28-02-2006, 03:43 PM
I've noticed that u r more likely to be asked out if u have a HC badge or if u have spiky hair! That's why I made a new habbo with quite a noobish look so that the asl requests would go down. It does have its benefits to be constantly harassed by girls on habbo though. For instance, if you need to win a voting competition, these girls come in handy. Muhahahaha

Arth
04-03-2006, 12:06 PM
I don't understand the point in Habbo Dating, where will your "relationship" go. :s

Agreed.

cocaine
04-03-2006, 12:10 PM
virtual dating is ok as long as it doens't go too far.

btw Mneumonic, you're siggy doesn't correlate with what you just typed

you just typed lmao -.-

My sig says I don't like the sort of speak.
And the habbo girls do speak like that.

If that made any sense...

bubble79
11-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Whenever I'm on my normal account I never do habbo dating, because althogh I'm not hc as I can't buy creds, and all ym furni has come from clever trading of a 6 cred prezzie from a frend, people always seem to ay to me now "Hi, Your fit" and then you kind of enjoy it a bit but then because thewy say hey want a picture, and Idon't have any film then thye always just yell at you for scamming when all I do is say that I won't "lend" my camera to him unless he gtrades it me for furni worht the value that we can trade back later. When you're "dating" on habbo they alwaysjust ask to borrow stuff and ssay they need it but won'tsay why, and won't give you any furni in exchange. The best way to remedy this is to use another account with no furni on, but your same look whenever you decide you want to habbo date. Then you see how many people come up to you and also its far morew enjoyable because then they can't be on at you for furni if thy don't think you have any.

Nick.
11-03-2006, 06:58 PM

Lol. Homophobic? Theres no problem with being gay... just to let you know. It isn't "ab-normal".

ryva05
11-03-2006, 07:39 PM
If it's mainly about people talking to you because of your shiny golden hc badge, maybe it'd be better turned off? *shrugs* or maybe that's not the case.

Toes
11-03-2006, 07:45 PM

I second that

Dan2nd
12-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Lol. Homophobic? Theres no problem with being gay... just to let you know. It isn't "ab-normal".

um no... Lol if you read correctly which looks like u havn't i said "i don't want to pretend to be gay" becuase i don't wanna make ppl think i'm something i'm not ! so where you got that idea from i dunno :rolleyes:

-will0-
13-03-2006, 04:51 PM
lol i have a mate called harris... just ignore them at the very least, tell them to go away or at a last resort leave the room. Well it isn't exactly a last resort but who cares? Oh wait you...

Polly-alyssa
02-04-2006, 07:09 AM
hide ur gold hc badge, or dress your pixel ugly so girls won't be turned on by it lmao.

i think habbo love is a bit stupid myself, but thts just me

Moose
02-04-2006, 07:14 AM

Like Dee. and Xipe (Brian/Diana)

Nemo
03-04-2006, 09:49 AM

i would just like to say this dosn't apply to all girls & does anybody have any advice tht i could use to stop it bcos i don't wanna end up pretending to be gay. plz help cos this is stopping me from having fun with ma m8s ty lock your room ;) and turn off ur badge >:) then we they come back put it in ;)

cocaine
03-04-2006, 12:13 PM
I second that

I third that as well.

If anyones thirded that already, I foruth that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!