PDA

View Full Version : OMG Singapore habbo still not yet opened!!!!!

88maximus88
11-12-2004, 01:47 AM
What the hell.. until now still havent open the hotel..i know its delayed but now its already Dec 11 !!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! singapore version has already delayed for 11 days!! its so idiotic!! im tired of waiting man..DAMN IT!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Vampire
11-12-2004, 01:50 AM
I'm guessing they've probably run into problems. Lets face it, Sulake aren't exactly the most efficient of all online companies.. :rolleyes:

88maximus88
11-12-2004, 01:53 AM
yeah well..they have some problems in the pizeria but cant they just lock the room and let us go in?? lol :p

Adzeh
11-12-2004, 12:47 PM
probs errors and maintenence problems. incidently, do they speak english?

hellamatrix
11-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Their main language is obviously English and , its not really the Pizzeria that has the problem , many other Public Rooms may have some problems with it and it does really take time to fix , and there's no point being angry about it .

P.S : I am a Singaporean too ..

daisy-loves
11-12-2004, 03:52 PM
:( im angry too :( If i play habbo singapore then i can have creds to play ( create rooms and can go diving ):( waaaaaaaaa...Im going to Call POLICE!!!!!

BU HAO DE :( WO YAO BAO CHOU!!!!

Like my brides avatar?

hellamatrix
12-12-2004, 05:51 AM
Scary avatar :P . I tried before diving on US habbo by getting credits on Inviting Myself Lol . Its boring all you do is run and you just click on the buttons to do the moves .

As you know , there is another thread about this topic and please do not create topic just to gain your post .

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!