PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Animated Garage

Webhamster
30-01-2006, 09:32 PM
I did not make the basic outline of the garage, I got it as a template off a site in it's goodies, so don't start by saying I ripped it. Thanks.

I am halfway through making an animation, and as I'm on trial version of the animator I'm using, I can only have a certain amount of slides.

...but this is what I've made so far.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9854/garagestarteffort0og.gif

As you can see, the main door opens, wowza! I am hoping to do many other slides so that it runs smoothly.

I made the inside myself, added that little flashy light box on the side, give the door on the rightside a handle, and shadow, and shadow on the handle.

I hope you all like it, I spent some time on it seeing as I'm not really the kind of guy who spends hours on things, so I did on this one for a change.

Please, unless you have good comments, don't post at all, it'll only wind me up and give you bad rep for meaness.

Thankyou. :)

King-Jark
30-01-2006, 09:35 PM
the background inside the building changes colors when its going up...
also a very simple animation, maybe make it smoother, and not just one block at a time

Webhamster
30-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Thankyou for the comment.
I can see where your coming from on the colour change inside, lool.
I did about 4 different images and have got the mixed up.
I don't think you read ALL of my post.
I said I hope to make it smoother etc. So please read it ALL in future. :)

viperkyle1
30-01-2006, 10:07 PM
The grage looks great atm. keep it up
also the grage doors do jerk a bit on just before the whole door is open

Webhamster
30-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeh, thats normally the effect of just opening the page.

Close your eyes for about 10 seconds when you click the page next time, it'll work smoothly just afterwards. :)

ItsDave
30-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Yeah, Im glad you mentioned you are going to add more slides, but maybe add some oil spills and boxes in the garage? 7/10

Webhamster
30-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Yeh, I was thinking of things like that.

I was also thinking of doing like a big trash can on the side, graffiti and stuff.

Overall I have big plans for it. I wanted to post bit by bit so I could not get told off for supposed "ripping" etc.

aki-1
31-01-2006, 09:16 PM
i think that gd but it abit dull as in the colour r u cud hav made it more colourful by puttin sum sky n clouds n stuff like that just 2 giv it more life

8/10 :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :D

=Jen=
01-02-2006, 01:11 PM
The shadows for the electric box things on top is too big? I don't know.. It looks weird.

Webhamster
01-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Yep, I noticed that aswell.

I am going to pixel-edit it a lot.

Thanks for all your comments so far..and rep will be given back to those who have already given.

Thankyou.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!