PDA

View Full Version : Kids at school

*.Glitter.Rip.*
11-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Ok in my class I have a annoying girl called Catherine ****. She hangs around boys making stupid remarks and Scavenging for food. If you dont give her the food she'll be on your back for ages. "God you s....u.....ck then" Then go to somebody else and get some food off her/him and say "Shes nice than you because you smell!".
She has a brother in college and she hugs year 11's since they are her friends. Then does stupid remarks like that guy from little britain going "Yeah, I know". You want to hit her but she'll have back up! Everyone likes her. I dont. I used to let her have her way but know I tell her to get a Life.
She keeps waving to me in my mums car on the way home and I dont wave back.

What should I do to make her know I dont care about her and make sure she respects me?

Also do you have stupid kids in your class or used to?

Edited By MissAlice - PLEASE DONT USE REAL LIFE FRIENDS NAMES OR HABBOS WHEN MAKING POSTS.

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 03:25 PM
Well wid kids i dnt like i just tell em wat i think... no matter who they are... if they have a porblem with that then just agree to disagree or fight and dnt think about the problems after...
I had some annoying kids in ma class but they realized they were messing wid the wrong person and after a while they backed off... we are all gd mates now.

lukeisok
11-12-2004, 03:49 PM
The Best Thing To Do Is Ignore Her. She Obviously Knows It Get On nerves.

Ignore It And It Will Go Away. :)

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Luke ignoring people never works... it just makes you look weak if your anything like me confront your porblems head on...

Mendonky
11-12-2004, 03:58 PM
true, you need to face the probem head on, but not physicaly. confront her, but stay with a friend, and make sure she is by herself. tell her to her face that you are tired of her attitude and that you deserve respect. but DO NOT say it threateningly, as this may cause further problems. also, do NOT hit her. if she slaps you, do not retaliate, you have a witness, so tell a teacher that she has assulted you, then if you wisj you can explain the whole situation to them.

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 04:04 PM
or to the police... asult is a very punishable offence

Mendonky
11-12-2004, 04:18 PM
true. the whole point is o try and keep your cool, if you tottly loose it, then adults/ older representatives will find it harder to see you as a rational or mature person

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 04:27 PM
Thats my problem im a layed back guy but when it comes down to face to face conflicts i cant keep it cool

Mendonky
11-12-2004, 04:29 PM
then you are like me- you have a temper problem. i lash out at people when they confront me in a rude mannor. lately i have been able to control myself, but all i do is bottle my anger, just to released in some other way.

lukeisok
11-12-2004, 04:31 PM
Ok, I'm A Reble. This Guy Punched Me In The Arm Where My TB Injection. O Completly Lossed It. I Broke His Nose And His Wrist. But He Got Suspended For 5 Days.

Mendonky
11-12-2004, 04:33 PM
i myself have gotten in trouble many times because of my temper. 2 boys were making my life hell for a long time, so one day, i put one of them against the fence and told him 2 leave me alone, the next day i had the other by the throat and told him to give me respect. it didn;t work, and to this day they treat me bad, and i still got in trouble for it.

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 04:34 PM
lol luke your exactly like me but im only 13 its a bad age to be phyco

Mendonky
11-12-2004, 05:02 PM
not realy, some people are born with temper problems

lukeisok
11-12-2004, 05:03 PM
Im Only 14 :)

devildan1
11-12-2004, 05:05 PM
IGNORE IT OF COURSE

GommeInc
11-12-2004, 09:54 PM
I know alot of people who are annoying, there used to be a thing called <he that should not be named>, i still regret knowing it. Out of school and on my bus i take home there are hundreds of annoying girls, one ginger one that screams and thinks shes all that. The other girls are a bunch of <sounds like horse>, they are the true meaning of the word! They use people 'sexually' for their own personal gain which describes them 100%.

I hate people that think they are 'cool', think they're 'different' and should be treated better etc.

*.Glitter.Rip.*
12-12-2004, 10:14 AM
Hmmm
She is a lot like that but rude! Everybody likes her but me! I used to like her in my pre-school because she wasnt like that plus she was I guess nice but its much different!
I hate her!

HyperGhost
12-12-2004, 10:48 AM
Ok in my class I have a annoying girl called Catherine ****. She hangs around boys making stupid remarks and Scavenging for food. If you dont give her the food she'll be on your back for ages. "God you s....u.....ck then" Then go to somebody else and get some food off her/him and say "Shes nice than you because you smell!".
She has a brother in college and she hugs year 11's since they are her friends. Then does stupid remarks like that guy from little britain going "Yeah, I know". You want to hit her but she'll have back up! Everyone likes her. I dont. I used to let her have her way but know I tell her to get a Life.
She keeps waving to me in my mums car on the way home and I dont wave back.

What should I do to make her know I dont care about her and make sure she respects me?

Also do you have stupid kids in your class or used to?

Edited By MissAlice - PLEASE DONT USE REAL LIFE FRIENDS NAMES OR HABBOS WHEN MAKING POSTS.

The only real way to get someone to leave you alone is beat the bobba out of em. Trust me, you can't get sent to prison your to young and they can't kill you can they. So you have to take pain and give it. It works for me and no one who i have hit etc come near me again.

GommeInc
12-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Its called ignoring actually or get your trusty shot gun out.

*.Glitter.Rip.*
12-12-2004, 01:20 PM
The only real way to get someone to leave you alone is beat the bobba out of em. Trust me, you can't get sent to prison your to young and they can't kill you can they. So you have to take pain and give it. It works for me and no one who i have hit etc come near me again.
My school has very strict fighting rules. If you hit them you can get suspended and trust me I dont want that! Right now I have a even more worring problem!
:'(

miss-t
12-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Hmmm
She is a lot like that but rude! Everybody likes her but me! I used to like her in my pre-school because she wasnt like that plus she was I guess nice but its much different!
I hate her!
try being nice violence and ignorance dont work do what she does just be friendly she might stop being like that

GommeInc
12-12-2004, 03:44 PM
Or you could do what me and a couple of friends did, make fun of him and then he left school, he went to another school got bullied and now has home tutoring, that will teach the 2 faced moron.

HyperGhost
12-12-2004, 10:14 PM
My school has very strict fighting rules. If you hit them you can get suspended and trust me I dont want that! Right now I have a even more worring problem!
:'(

lar de dar suspended, thats a good thing. You get out of school, isn't that good?

cand!hex
12-12-2004, 10:56 PM

Actually that is true... :o Thats the way I got rid of a 13 year old girl when I was 9... Beat her up ^_^ I broke her nose ... She bust my lip I had to go to hospital I weren't crying and she were ! >;D
I am not weak.
And I have ash pergus btw some social problem I couldn't talk intil I was 7..
BAAAH Plus I had an unpretty childhood :eusa_shif

*.Glitter.Rip.*
13-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Or you could do what me and a couple of friends did, make fun of him and then he left school, he went to another school got bullied and now has home tutoring, that will teach the 2 faced moron.
Thats the worst one Ive heard! You dont do that! I wonder whats wrong with you? Ive heard of children like you who push them to suicide! Thats not funny thats wrong and I think you should get help If you find that funny. You dont bullie somebody so bad that they have to have home tutoring. You can scar a persons life for that and they would have to live with it. You should never hurt somebody mentally only phisically. Let them know whos boss not make them seem like a waster.(I wont go into that otherwise Illo seem like a rasist) Never scar somebody like that. Only let them know what they have done wrong. Only b***ards in boading school bullies since thats a different matter. Waste them If they drive someone over the edge.
I feel more sorry for the guy having tutoring than you. :@

Pulchritudinous
13-12-2004, 05:02 PM
I was really bad in year 9 i used 2 get suspended alot, but now I'm in a higher year no-one argues wiv me anyway, i remember my first day at skule this girl annoyed me so much i banged her head on the table, and i had to fake cry and pretend she hit me, but they believed her instead i got put on report, and my mum went mad, so i can tell u, do not hit her, just let her be sad, and if she ses anything to you just say no, don't let it bother you, your probably better than her.

*.Glitter.Rip.*
13-12-2004, 05:06 PM
I cant believe all of this! Lots of people getting suspended? xD No its not true I mean Its not much of a bigger deal just a kid annoying me!

nets
13-12-2004, 05:32 PM
Ive neaver been suspended or in any ''serious'' trouble, ive neaver got in a fight lol.
But also have I neaver really been bullyed - or bullyed any one.

GommeInc
13-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Thats the worst one Ive heard! You dont do that! I wonder whats wrong with you? Ive heard of children like you who push them to suicide! Thats not funny thats wrong and I think you should get help If you find that funny. You dont bullie somebody so bad that they have to have home tutoring. You can scar a persons life for that and they would have to live with it. You should never hurt somebody mentally only phisically. Let them know whos boss not make them seem like a waster.(I wont go into that otherwise Illo seem like a rasist) Never scar somebody like that. Only let them know what they have done wrong. Only b***ards in boading school bullies since thats a different matter. Waste them If they drive someone over the edge.
I feel more sorry for the guy having tutoring than you. :@

What I did to it was not as bad as what happened when he left his new school.

Pulchritudinous
18-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Oooo what happened?

GommeInc
19-12-2004, 08:41 PM
He got bullied, head in toilet etc, he technically deserved it. Now he has home teaching.

Homesrfan
19-12-2004, 08:51 PM
Oh yeah, sure, its really fun to team up on kids that are "nerds" and may have messed up lives or are just not as popular as you. Its just sad. You beat someone up becuase there smarter or uglier? I mean, why would you even think of doing that? Do you think its entertaining to see someone get hurt both physcially and emotionally. I stutter a little bit and I used to get made fun of, a lot, I dont now but it really hurt when I was about 9. I've got much more self-esteme and I really do think that helps.

Bully's should have atleast three years in juvie and expeltion.

Pulchritudinous
19-12-2004, 08:58 PM
Yeh, most times people bully to get a bit of 'street-cred', its stupid really, because you might be having fun doing it, but I bet that person cries themselves 2 sleep every night, think about that next time u flush someones head down the toilet, and what did he do to deserve it?

Homesrfan
19-12-2004, 09:02 PM
I know I mean what so cool or entertaining about making someone's life a living hell?

GommeInc
19-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Dont know what the joy it is, they have to be pretty messed up in the head. This person bullied us so we ganged up on him and he left. He was a loser, he picked on my friends (pushing them against the lockers etc) so we ignored him called him names and the loser left.
Serves him right and he got a taste of his own medicine

Ziabotsu
21-12-2004, 12:49 PM
Ahhh
I know a boy that flushed one of my friends heads down the toilet. I got hold of his shirt and pulled him up against the wall. He cried, but it was fake, I could see it. I got detention :l

GommeInc
21-12-2004, 02:53 PM
Amazing how surprisingly cruel people are isnt it, but remember without school you wouldn't find friends easily and... I guess you wouldnt find enemies easily muahahaha

Pulchritudinous
21-12-2004, 02:56 PM
I hate it when people fake cry, I did once put I was no good and wasn't believed anyway.

People just seem to fight at my school not the head flushing business.

P.S. Glitter, how did i win a place in your sig???

Homesrfan
22-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Did you know someone died from a "swirly"?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!