PDA

View Full Version : Share Your Recipies

properclone
31-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Share your recipies for great food/drink with us! :)

Krusty
31-01-2006, 05:13 PM
erm
*cant cook*

Clarissa,
31-01-2006, 05:14 PM
I might post some later, cooking is the only thing I can do ;(

Infrontation
31-01-2006, 06:31 PM
erm
*cant cook*
The only things I can cook is pasta, sausages, toast [;d], bacon, egg , rice etc.

Moose
31-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Potato - (remove insides)
Mashed potatos + ranch dressing + pepper + sour cream + cheese
... ehhh ran out of time... I'll finish later.

Yayse
05-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Does it have to be healthy? If not try these cookies, lol they're so yummy:

(Makes 18, 215 cals per cookie. Cooking time 12-15mins)

Ingredients:
125g white chocolate (just get a chocolate bar)
125g milk/plain chocolate (again a bar)
125g unsalted butter
125g caster sugar
1 egg
5ml vanilla essence (one teaspoon)
125g porridge oats
150g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder

Steps:

1.) Break up the chocolate into pieces. So about half the size of one square of chocolate (1cm to be precise ;D).

2.) Cream together the butter and sugar, until pale and creamy. Add the egg, gradually is sometimes better, vanilla essence and oats. Sift in the flour and baking powder.
When everything is combined you can stir in the chocolate chunks.

3.) If the mixture isn't stuck together and you can't pick it up (I could when i did mine, but then again i probably did mine incorrectly xD) then use a desert spoon and spoon the mixture on greased baking trays. Make sure they aren't too close otherwise you'll end up with one big cookie. Flatten them slightly with the back of a spoon or fork.

4.) Bake 'em at 180ºC or 350ºF. This should take anywhere between 12-15 minutes, the cookies will look golden brown and slightly risen.

5.) Take the cookies out of the oven, leave on the tray for 3-5 minutes and then turn them on to a cooling rack and well.. wait for them to cool.

(Or eat them warm<33).

Broken-Tear
05-02-2006, 04:45 PM
I can find my recipe for the fruit crumble i made a while ago -searches-

properclone
07-02-2006, 06:48 PM

Ingredients:
125g unsalted butter
125g caster sugar
1 egg
125g porridge oats
150g plain flour

Steps:

1.) Break up the chocolate into pieces. So about half the size of one square of chocolate (1cm to be precise ;D).

2.) Cream together the butter and sugar, until pale and creamy. Add the egg, gradually is sometimes better, vanilla essence and oats. Sift in the flour and baking powder.

3.) If the mixture isn't stuck together and you can't pick it up (I could when i did mine, but then again i probably did mine incorrectly xD) then use a desert spoon and spoon the mixture on greased baking trays. Make sure they aren't too close otherwise you'll end up with one big cookie. Flatten them slightly with the back of a spoon or fork.

4.) Bake 'em at 180ºC or 350ºF. This should take anywhere between 12-15 minutes, the cookies will look golden brown and slightly risen.

5.) Take the cookies out of the oven, leave on the tray for 3-5 minutes and then turn them on to a cooling rack and well.. wait for them to cool.

(Or eat them warm<33).

ill have to try that one, sounds delicious xD mm warm cookies!

Emicat
25-02-2006, 04:53 PM
w00t.

Try melting some ice-cream and mixing it with whipped cream and putting it in the fridge for 5 mins. Tis my bootiful ice-cream soup x]

Also, try melting Dariylea Stripers into a Jacket Potato. With butter and some salt. YUMMY! <3

Polly-alyssa
26-02-2006, 07:11 PM
This might sound weird but tastes soo yummy, but you have to have a sweet tooth

About 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice-cream into a bowl

Get 1 to 3 McVities chocolate biscuits and crumble them in yourt hands so there are lots of little bits, sprinkle them on the ice-cream

Get golden syrup out and add syrup, however much or little you want to suit your liking

Jordan3
04-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Ingredients

250g oats
75g caster sugar
75g margerine
40ml golden or maple syrup
You can also add raisins, chocolate or anything really =]

k, heat up a saucepan on gas mark 5, or about half. Put in the margerine, and wait for it to melt, then add the caster sugar and syrup. Mix it together, then finally, slowly stir in the oats. When they're all together, lay it evenly in a baking tin, and cook for 20 minutes in the oven, 200 degrees or gas mark 5. Remove, wait for it to cool, and VOILA! Flapjack!

Polly-alyssa
04-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Who bloodi bad repped me in this post? god i'm only giving my recipe, god theyre a newb themself calling me a newb

Xuzuno (Forum Moderator) - Please don't post pointlessly.

Ellis.
04-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Okay, I was experimenting on a boring summer day and I concluded with this.

Le Riz du Fromage (Cheese Rice)

Ingredients -

Already cooked rice
Cheese (Your favourite kind)
Vienna Sausage (I'm not sure if they sell it in the UK but it's in Canada)
Soya Sauce

Items Needed -

Microwave
Knife (Be careful!)
Fork & Spoon
Large Bowl
Chopping Board

Instructions -

1. Open the can of vienna sausage and place them on a chopping board. Slice the sausages the way you like them.

2. Place the diced sausages into a bowl and pour SOME Soya Sauce and marinate the sausages in the sauce. The sausages should have black spots of soya sauce when you're finished. Remember not to use too much Soya sauce or it will become EXTREMELY salty.

3. Take your rice straight from the refridgerator and add SOME Soya sauce into your rice and mix. Once your rice isn't blocky anymore from the refrigerator, place your sausages into the bowl of rice and continue mixing.

4. Feel free to add some soya sauce but not too much or it will become salty. Once you're finished, your rice should be light brown by now instead of white. If it is not light brown and is still white, add some soya sauce until it's light brown. Make sure to add your soya sauce in small doses.

5. Now, take a handful of shredded cheese and sprinkle it over the bowl of food. After sprinkling once, mix the cheese into your rice and take another handful of shredded cheese and sprinkle it over again. You can do this as many times as you want, depending on how cheesy you want your rice to be.

6. Place your mixture into the microwave in a bowl and heat it for 1 minute.
Once you've heated it for 1 minute, take it out of the microwave and mix it again to make sure that not a lot of cheese will get stuck to the bowl and that everything is finely mixed. After, place it in the microwave again and heat it for 1 minute and 30 seconds.

7. Once finished, make sure you take it out of your microwave carefully (it's hot!) Serve it to your friends and don't forget to wash the dishes!

And voila. Le Riz du Fromage. Bon a petit!

blaster.
05-03-2006, 03:16 PM
*MESSAGE REMOVED*

Xuzuno (Forum Moderator) - Please don't post pointlessly or post anything unsuitable for this forum.

issaa.
05-03-2006, 03:20 PM
*QUOTE REMOVED*

*MESSAGE REMOVED*

Xuzuno (Forum Moderator) - Please don't post pointlessly or anything unsuitable for this forum.

blaster.
05-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Sorry to all the fattys who post in this forum
Claz is having a sexual out bust

Xuzuno (Forum Moderator) - Please don't post pointlessly.

Jordan3
05-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Sorry to all the fattys who post in this forum
Claz is having a sexual out bust

*MESSAGE REMOVED*

Xuzuno (Forum Moderator) - Please don't post pointlessly nor be rude.

FullyInsane
13-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Most foods with cheese I'd eat.. my favourite[est] food is <CHEESE333

Ingredients :-

3 large potatoes
50 g of your favourite cheese
seasoning
2 Best quality of sausage you have .
25g Butter
10ml Milk

1) put on a pan of hot water and add SOME salt , Turn grill on to warm up .
2) Prepare potatoes , peel and cut into slices so their boil quick .
3)Place potatos in boiling water , will be done after 10/15 minutes .
4) Place sausages under grill , watch them and occasionally turn and pierce them .
5) grate cheese .
6) take potatoes off boil , if they're ready remove from heat and mash , add half of the cheese and add some more seasoning . Stir and add butter and milk .
7) take sausages and cut into slices or chunks the way you like them.
8) add sausages to potatoes .
9) serve in a dish and top with the rest of the cheese , grill to perfection .

Bon apetite :rolleyes:

FullyInsane Food Productions™

BlackGarden
14-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Here's a good one that I made up a few months ago when I was stuck for something to eat.
Cheat's Mushroom Risotto
Ingredients (per person, roughly speaking because I'm a poor student and have no scales)
4-5 medium sized mushrooms (or about 8-10 button mushrooms), chopped into bite-sized chunks
1/2 medium onion, sliced (I prefer red onions but use whatever you like)
1-2 cloves garlic, crushed or finely chopped
Vegetable oil
2-3oz uncooked long grain white rice (or however much you normally have)
2 1/2 tbsp white wine (good wines to use are cheap Sauvignon Blancs, Chenin Blancs, or Pinot Grigios)
1/2 tsp cornflour
5tbsp single cream/Elmlea/soy cream

Method

Chop up your veggies before you start, so you're not stuck later.
Put a little vegetable oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Cook the garlic and onion for a few minutes until the onion is slightly translucent.
Add the mushrooms, turn the ring down to a low heat, put a lid on the pan, and leave to simmer for 10 minutes.
While the mushrooms simmer, rinse the rice thoroughly (there are a few ways of doing this. A sieve is probably easiest.) then put it in a little water. A good rule for how much water to put in is "enough to cover it, the same again, and a bit for luck". Put the pan on a high heat until the water boils, then turn it off and cover it (I'm not sure if this would work well on a gas hob but electric hobs are fine). You may need to quickly lift the lid a couple of times if the water bubbles up.
When the mushrooms have been simmering for 10 minutes, take the lid off, turn the heat up to medium-high, and let the juices bubble off for a few minutes. Add the white wine, and allow that to bubble for about 5 minutes.
Blend the cornflour with about a teaspoon of water in a cup. Once the white wine has been in for 5 minutes, turn the heat down to low again and add the cream and the cornflour mixture.
When the cream has been in for about 5 minutes, your rice should be cooked. If you judged the water right, the rice will be nice and fluffy, and not stuck to the pan, and there will be no water left in the pan. If it's too hard, add more water and boil it a little longer. If it's too soggy, drain off the excess water.
Tip the rice into the creamy sauce, and stir it through. Serve and enjoy.

deltateamaplha
26-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Smoothis

1x Banana
Hanful of graps ( If you want you're smoothie with a bit off a tang add the grapes)
4 Big Straberrys
150ml Milk

Directions
Cut the tops of the strawberrys
Slice Banan
Take seeds out grapes if needed
Put into smoothie machien
Pour out and sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles

Gaby
26-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Banana Orange Sunrise!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO Lol
Ingredients:
3 cups of orange juice
1/4 cup of honey
2 medium bananas, sliced
Ice Cubes
Cranberry juice ****tail

Instructions:
1. Place orange juice, honey and bananas in blender. Add ice cubes until mixture measures 6 cups.
2. Cover and blend on low speed 30 seconds or until smooth.
3. Divide huice mixture between 8 glasses; pour cranberry juice on top.

The cranberry juice ****tail slowly sinks down into the slushy orange juice mixture to resemble a beautiful sunrise! :eusa_danc

.Dev
01-04-2006, 03:07 PM
The Ultimate Gamers All Day/Night Energy Drink!:

What you'll need:
1x Coke Can
1/3rd Redbull Can (1/3)
1x Cup of Tea
1x Chocolate

How:
Make a hot cup of tea, add the coke, stir... add redbull, stir... add choclate stir until metls and drink up! = 2 nights without sleep

Pulchritudinous
05-04-2006, 05:12 AM
At Nandos you can buy spices and sauces that they use, I lurve Nando's.
I put some olive oil in the pan, throw in some chopped onion, chopped chicken breast, pepper, tomato and peri-peri spice.
Yum. You can also bung it in a wrap aswell if you like.

heartQUIVER
06-04-2006, 04:27 PM
er, um im a chef :D (sort of, i always kook for the family haha..), i dont have resipes i just make them up as i go along lmao, but er, i like this;

HOME MADE CANDY (sexual)

Ingredients:
2 Bars of chocolate (SMARTPRICES ONE ARE LOVELY)
Very little cup cakes (get these in cookery shops and asda)
Fruit of your chose, i used oranges apricots, strawberrys and rasperrys or you can use almonds/nuts - very nice.

FIRST THING:
Cut your fruits/nuts/almonds or whateveryou are going to be putting into the candy and do these other steps

1. Melt the chocolate. (theres an easy method to do this, get a saucepan fill it with boiling water (use kettel - HISS :D), put the boiling water into the saucepan and put a GLASS bowl ontop with chocolate inside, keep an eye on it and the steam will rise and melt teh chocolate).

2. (when it's fully melted) pour the chocolate into little cup cakes. if theres any chocolate left just gobble it up or share it out between the cup cakes.

3. Gently push the fruits/almonds/nuts into the chocolate until there fully inside and covered. next put these somewhere to harden/cool, i usually put them by a window and let the breeze harden them (:

4. When there harden (gently tap them with a knife or something to see) very carefully push them out of the cup cake thingys and serve them on plate and of course EAT:D

foxyfox00
14-04-2006, 01:43 AM
Fruit Skewers. Omgz Yum! Always Making Them For My Nephew!

Take: 1 punnet of strawberry's
Bunch of grapes
Packet of marshmellows
Pineapple (tinned or fresh)
Chopping board
Knife
Skewers
Can opener if using tinned pineapple

•Cut the strawberry's in 1/2 and the marshmellows too.
•Make sure all ingredients are ready for assembly
•Place fruit and marshmellows on the skewer in what ever order you wish.
•Refridgerate For 30 minutes

Ready To Eat! You Can Use Any Fruit You Like But I Advise Against Banana As It Goes Brown And Slimey

Desjardens
17-04-2006, 04:18 PM
X'cellent Mac & Cheese

• Choose ANY Spagetti or Pasta (Uncooked)
• Half-Fill a pot with water.
• Boil Water on Stove-Top
• Add Pasta / Spagetti to the pot.
• Wait about 10 minutes until you remove from stove-top
• Strain water from Pasta / Spagetti
• Place strained pasta / spagetti into pot (WITHOUT WATER!!)
• Add in your favorite powdered cheese.
• Stir in, and your done ;)

Enjoy!

emo...
17-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Happy Time

U Will need
4 bars of chocolate
10 Strawberries
Ice Cream
Skittles
Lemon Juice
Kumquats (Optional)

Method
Keep The Kumquats and Strawberries cold.
Melt the chocolate and add lots of lemon juice
Mix the ice cream and skittles and chill
chop up the fruit and chill
put the chocolate in a dish and keep warm
put the ice cream and skittles in a dish and chill
put the strawberries and kumquats in a dish and chill
then serve. U can dp the fruit in ice-cream or lemony chocolate. nice eh!

This is lovely if u and ur bf/gf are round and u want a romantic snack to share. Its very sexual.

Cubeh
20-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Perfect Bacon and Egg McMuffin.
Requirements: Bacon(x2), Egg (x1), Butter, Tangy brown Sauce and processed cheese.
1. Get out some Bacon and Eggs. I prefer non smoked Bacon.
2. Get the frying pan heated up on about middle flame. Only put a tad of oil in, as the Bacon uses most of its own fats.
3. After about a minute of letting it heat, crack one egg and plonk it in. Try to control it so it does'nt go all over. Then add your Bacon, 2 slices should be enough. I use back Bacon.
4. Put your muffins in the toaster and get out some butter, brown sauce (tangy ones best) and some processed cheese.
5. Keep checking on the eggs and bacon, look underneath, if it looks nice and brown, flip em all over.
6. By this time your Muffins should of popped, so get them out and spread a lil butter on each side, then put on the cheese on one side.
7. Check the Bacon and Eggs once more, if you think there done, get a spatula and put them on some kitchen roll, it removes some of the grease.
8. Put the egg on the side with the cheese, then the bacon on top of the egg. Then squirt some brown sauce on the other side.
9. Squig em together and you got the perfect breakfast. Mine was tasty as hell.

Pu$$y
20-04-2006, 09:10 AM
beans on toast

Ben.
20-04-2006, 04:56 PM
Errr....
Buy a ready meal from asda put it in microwave WALLA!!! :)

Juicette
20-04-2006, 09:05 PM
I can't cook.
I just know how to make
Mac N Cheese from scratch
Like that other post :P

emo...
21-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Home-made spag bol

Ingredients-
Spaghetti
Tomatoes
Puree
basil
pepper
meat/quorn/linda mccartney/woteva

Method-
start boiling the spaghetti
Put the puree, tomatoes, pepper and basil in a blender and mix till a sauce type consistancy
cook the meat.
Drain the spghetti, heat up the sauce and add the meat and mix round. Yum!

Juicette
19-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Strawberry Milkshake
Blender needed lol:

A basket of strawberries
Theres about 7-15 in a basket
Slice them into pieces
And get rid of the leaves,
put it in a blender,
add vanilla ice cream
and some milk

AND TURN ON THE BLENDER <3

OMG I LOVE THE DRINK

emo...
22-05-2006, 05:51 PM
lemon lollies.

freeze lemong peel in lemon juice and yoghurt for a refreshing treat!

Jordan3
22-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Okay. Get an ice cube tray. Fill it with vodka. Put it in the freezer overnight. And add two cubes into a glass of coke. :]

-Sweex
28-05-2006, 03:41 PM
post my later :D

edit: post mine now
Fairy Cakes
INGREDIENTS:

* 3/4 cup superfine sugar
* 1/2 cup margarine
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1 pinch ginger
* 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
* 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1 pinch cardamom (optional)

DIRECTIONS:

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lay out about 18 cupcake (muffin) papers on a baking sheet or place them in a muffin pan.

2. In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and margarine until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time using an electric mixer, or the whole thing may be mixed in a blender. Add cinnamon and ginger to the batter and mix well. Stir in the flour until well blended. Spoon a generous tablespoon of the batter into each paper, and level it out.

3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the tops spring back when lightly pressed. Dust with confectioners' sugar and cardamom when cooled.

Isoelectric
31-05-2006, 01:05 PM
I know how to make the toffee on toffee apples xD
--------------EASY RECIPE xD------------------

Anyway whut you do is get some suger, depends on how much you want to make. Put it in a bowl and then put water in. make sure there is not as much water as the sugar. Then mix around with spoon and it will turn into a kind of paste. Then put in the microwave for about 2-3 mins. It should be VERY hot (it really hurts :l) when its done. It should be see through, clear. If its brown then youve put it in for too long. (burnt toffee tastes mank)

It shud break off bowl when u use a knife.

If you want different coloured toffee, then put food colouring in with the sugar and water and then put it in the microwave =]

Embean
26-06-2006, 10:22 AM
aha.
i cant cook.
but.
buttered butterflies are yummy.

Drooped
02-07-2006, 11:04 PM
Okay. Get an ice cube tray. Fill it with vodka. Put it in the freezer overnight. And add two cubes into a glass of coke. :]

Idk what vodka your drinking buddy, but Vodka doesn't freeze :rolleyes:

clarr
02-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Idk what vodka your drinking buddy, but Vodka doesn't freeze :rolleyes:
datz wot i fort coz da alcohol?!?!?

Hartleys
03-07-2006, 08:51 AM
As if you didn't know vodka doesn't freeze.

foxyfox00
11-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Chocolate Cookies With
White Chocolate Chips

"The reverse Chocolate Chip cookie. Rich dark chocolate with white chocolate chips."
Original recipe yield: 3 dozen.
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 35 Minutes
Servings: 36

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup white sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 cups white chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. Combine the cocoa, flour, and baking soda, gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, fold in white chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until puffy but still soft. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

Made These Today They Tasted Great, Still Eating Them. Found Them On The Net With The Pic.

Splinky
19-08-2006, 09:46 AM
My Teeth Decaying Sarnie. (Be warned, excess can cause teeth to rot)

What you need:
2 slices of white bread
Lots of Icing sugar
Cut up banana
Strawberries (halved)
Chocolate spread

1. Spread the icing sugar over the bread and leave to set.
2. Chop up the bananas into rings and put them on one of the bread slices.
3. Put more icing sugar on and a layer of chocolate spread.
4. Put the strawberries on and more icing sugar and chocolate spread.
5. Put the other half of the bread on and devour.

It fills you up, and had your rda of sugar in it. o.O

omgabear
28-09-2006, 11:02 PM
Heat pie
Put cheese under pie lid
Heat pie more

You have Cheese Pie.

Desjardens
15-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Sherly Temple Mocktail

Necessary Ingredients
• 1 Can of Sprite / Mountain Dew / Sierra Mist
• One Bottle of Grenadine

The How-To

• Pour some Grenadine into the bottom of the glass
• Pour Sprite / Mountain Dew / Sierra Mist into the glass
• Stir together and enjoy!

AeroChamber
22-11-2006, 10:13 PM
The Ultimate Gamers All Day/Night Energy Drink!:

What you'll need:
1x Coke Can
1/3rd Redbull Can (1/3)
1x Cup of Tea
1x Chocolate

How:
Make a hot cup of tea, add the coke, stir... add redbull, stir... add choclate stir until metls and drink up! = 2 nights without sleep
lol me and my m8s tryed some of these recipes for jokes and some of them where lush but this actually made me sick i blame the fact that i put 1/4 of the redbull instead of 1/3 the cookies were nice :-) im gunna be a chef now lol

allykin
29-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Pancakes- (Makes 4-5)

Ingrediants
4(oz) Plain Flour
1/2 Pint of Milk
Sprinkle Of Salt
1 Egg

Steps
Put in 4 oz of the flour in a bowl, then sprinkle in some salt
Make a well in the middle of the bowl.
Add in the egg
Stir for a couple of minuetes
then keep stirring while adding the milk.
Soon the milk will be gone and the mixture will be creamy and soft.
Then get out a pan, pour in some oil and leave the heat up on the stove.
Couple minuetes later add some of the mixture.
Then when the bottom is heated turn it over.
Then carry on until top and bottom of the pancake is to your liking.
Put on a plate and add any extras e.g lemon and sugar.

For up to 8 Pancakes do double the mixture <3

Puma!
18-12-2006, 06:16 PM
flapjack frappuccino

Add flapjack to a caramel creme frappuccino

enjoy!

scambuster92
02-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Lemon Sorbet

This Is Nice For A Summer Day.

May Be Hard For Others, I Find Simple But I'm An Apprentice Chef Thats Maybe Why.

Prep Time: 3 Hours

Ingredient's:
2 Lemons
1 Orange
1/4 Cup of sugar
1 tbsp of lemon zest (Table Spoon)
1/4 Lime
1 Egg

Method:
First Off You Need 2 Lemons, cut in half and get all the juice out of them with a manual juicer, then add to a small bowl add half a cup of sugar, add a tbsp of lemon lest, a 1/4 cup of orange juice (fresh orange juice is best but you can use orange juice out of a bottle.), 1/4 lime juice, 1/4 cup of water add together whisk for around2 minutes . Chill the mixture for around 2 hours, while waiting crack 1 egg and take out the yolk of the egg and beat the egg white (hardest part of the recipe.) you can use a mix master or some other manual beater, but i prefer manual beating after mixture is chilled add egg white and mix for another 2 minute and then freeze mix every 1 hour or so.
Thats the whole recipe i hope you like makes around 1 but its really really nice and simple way of making ice cream

:)

Jazza
05-01-2007, 12:21 PM
This is a ****tail I used to love making while working at a ****tail bar in China town in london:

'White Russian'

2 Parts Vodka
1 Part Kahlua
Coffee Liqueur
Chocolate Stick to decorate

PaintYourTarget
02-03-2007, 02:18 AM
Ok, just a tip to add flavour to baked goods,
Sprinkle some hash over it before you put it into the oven.

TheLastShadow
02-03-2007, 02:54 AM
um....You take some noodles...and you boil them....yeah..

french
02-03-2007, 03:17 AM
smoothie i always make.

cut up strawberries apples bananas and about 10 grapes.
put skimmed milk in the blender to fill up half of it, and
quater of the fruit, mix, then add another quater, mix
then add rest.
then add quiet a bit of honey/syrup, then mix for 1 second.

pour it into a cup, drink like that.
or put some powder or sprinkles or w/e on it.

CustomHabbo
18-03-2007, 03:27 AM
Rele good thing

Ok you will need

1) A few meatballs
2) Grated cheese (Doesnt matter witch kind)
3) Not sure what they are called but the crunchy bread cracker things that are garlicy
3) Microwave

First break up the meatballs into small peices in a microwave safe bowl. Next add in the grated cheese. Microwave until it gets hot. Add the crunchy bread stuff and mix up.

Made it when i was bored sso hope u like it.

sock
21-03-2007, 05:48 PM
k heres just a few (I make dinner every wednesday for family tonight i'm making malaysian chicken curry)

Fruit Salad
Ingredients :-
Any fruit you like
Any juice you like 250ml
Method:-
Put juice into a tin and chop up fruit.

EASY lol.

Fruit Crumble
Ingredients:-
100g self Raising flour
50g margarine
50g sugar
Ready prepared filling
1. Put ready prepared filling into ovenproof dish
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the sugar, margarine and flour together so it looks a bit yellow.
3. Sift it through your hand so all the mixture turns into breadcrumb shaped.
4. Sprinkle mixture onto prepared filling
5. Cook (not sure about heat) but for 10-15 minuts
6. EAT yummy

Bannana Milkshake
Processor.
1 Bannana
Milk
1. Chop up bannana
2. Put bannana in processor
3. Put milk in processor so that its above the amount of bannana
4. Turn on processor and mix together
5. drink :)

3d
31-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Bannana Milkshake
Processor.
1 Bannana
Milk
1. Chop up bannana
2. Put bannana in processor
3. Put milk in processor so that its above the amount of bannana
4. Turn on processor and mix together
5. drink :)
:eusa_wallsounds lush gimme one :p

Jamie!
03-04-2007, 12:27 AM
bombay baadboy pot noodle:

will need:
pot noodle
fork/spoon
kettle

method:
swith on the kettle
peel pot noodle lid off
take out sachet and pour in sauce
pour in boiling water to the fill line
stir and leave for a couple of min
stir again then eat

Dubble
03-04-2007, 12:54 PM
bombay baadboy pot noodle:

will need:
pot noodle
fork/spoon
kettle

method:
swith on the kettle
peel pot noodle lid off
take out sachet and pour in sauce
pour in boiling water to the fill line
stir and leave for a couple of min
stir again then eat

LMAO

Need:

1 Banana
4 scoops of ice cream
1 spoon
2 cookies
1 long bowl

Cook:

Put ice cream in the bowl layed out in a row
Peel banana put on top crunch up both cookies and lay on top and use spoon to eat it.

DJCurto
12-04-2007, 09:34 PM
------------------------------Bonfire Bean Feast-----------------------

1 onion
1 can hotdogs
1 can tomatoes
1 can baked beans
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp mustard powder
salt & pepper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Peel and slice onion (Becareful You'll Cry !)
2. heat oil in pan & fry onion
3. Add tomatoes, sugar, mustard powder, and cook, stirring for 5 mins
4. Add the drained hotdogs cut in half.
5. Add the beans.
6. Stir gently to heat through

Serve with mashed or jacket potatoes & Enjoy your nice hot dinner

french
19-04-2007, 11:30 AM
The ham sandwitch.

Butter 2 slices of bread.
Lay the ham inside 1 slice of the bread.
Put mayo on, or leave like that, can put cucmber, or w/e.
Put the slice ontop.
Cut
Eat!& Get fat with too much mayo. :rolleyes:

Stabbed
05-05-2007, 11:33 AM
I have loads of recipes, but this one is my specialty (sp?)

How to make cereal

Buy a cereal packet from a supermarket
Buy milk
Pour the cereal in a bowl
Pour the milk in a bowl
And tuck in.

Ideal for breakfast

Spy,
05-07-2007, 08:34 AM
I have loads of recipes, but this one is my specialty (sp?)

How to make cereal

Buy a cereal packet from a supermarket
Buy milk
Pour the cereal in a bowl
Pour the milk in a bowl
And tuck in.

Ideal for breakfast

wow how long it take you to fidn out that good combination?

Dubble
09-07-2007, 08:52 AM
Get a potatoe put it on a tray cover it in olive oli pop it in the oven for about 3 hours then eat.

Jambe
11-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Recipe for a drink i know weird but its nice::

Cola and ORange jucie its brownie it looks nice and taste better!!!

i call it Muddy Puddle!

Aflux
07-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Recipe for a drink i know weird but its nice::

Cola and ORange jucie its brownie it looks nice and taste better!!!

i call it Muddy Puddle!
Or you can call it Coke H20.

Laura<3
07-08-2007, 10:42 PM
my friend drinks blackcurrent with orange &coke apparently its really nice but ive never tried it dont like fizzy (:

i have recipe for these yummy coconut biscuits somewhere ill try and find it later trust theyre properrrrrrrrrr lush

Dakota294
23-09-2007, 03:14 AM
That sounds really good. But I do all kinds of stuff with fruit.

To make this you need:

two bannanas
straberries
blueberries (i don't like them but if you want.)
peanut Butter
bread
butter knife

STEP 1: Wash off and cut the strawberries into kind of like slices. Bannanas too. Bluberries do not have to be cut.

Step 2: Take two pieces of bread and spread PB on both.

STEP 3: Put the bannanas on flat on one piece of bread. Then put the strawberries on the other flat.

STEP 4: put a little bit of blueberries on each of the pieces of bread. Then stick the two pieces of bread togeter, cut it in half (it'll be hard to hold if it's one snadwich)

STEP 5: Now eat your yummy, healthy fruit sandwich. YUMMY! it's helthy and really really good. Just a creation of my own! :D

(P.S If you whatch the food channel, plz talk yo me!)

Tyleax
21-10-2007, 02:33 AM
Nachos Fit For Kings Recipe - By Chef Tyleax (Cooking for Dummies)

Step One Go to Superstore buy bag full of nachos, get jalapeno powder, Any sort of Sauce, and a Stick of your favourite cheese

Step Two Preheat Oven 350F

Step Three Get a pan and lay out your chips

Step Four Grate your selected Cheese onto the chips

Step Five Repeat step Three and Four until you have a mountain of nachos (make sure it fits in Oven)

Step Six Put on oven gloves and put the pan into oven

Step Seven Get some of your sauce and mix it with jalapeno powder until a desirable spicyness

Step Eight Take out Nachos after you see cheese is sizzling and melted all over chips

Step Nine Give thanks to God

Step Ten Chow Down

Mrak-Face
28-10-2007, 05:04 PM
My friend came up with this drink a while ago. I've tried it and have to admit it's the perfect alcoholic beverage. If you don't like the taste of alcohol but still want to get drunk... you'll love this :D

Magic Mix:

Ingrediants:

- 700m bottle of Southern Comfort Whiskey/ 37.5%.
- 1.25lt bottle of Solo/Lift
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1 Teaspoon of sugar

Equipment:

- Big jug/bottle. (Preferably 1lt bottle)
- Mixing spoon

Method:

- Fill half the bottle with Southern Comfort Whiskey.
- Fill the other half with Solo/Lift. (We use Solo, but Lift works fine too).
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and stir for a couple of seconds.
- Cut 2 lemon and 2 lime wedges and add them into the bottle.
- Stir/Shake the drink and serve.

I kid you not, you will not taste any alcohol... just watch how much you drink though. 1lt = Roughly 15 standard drinks.

Chippiewill
01-01-2008, 08:45 PM
How to make sickly pringles (they taste good in small quantities):

Ingrediants:

Cheese
Pringles
Curry powder (optional)

Step one:

Put a peice of cheese on a pringle.

Step two:

Put in microwave for 10 seconds

Step 3:

Put chilli powder on for optional spiciness

Step 4:

Eat

Cryptoo
03-01-2008, 05:48 PM
YUMMYYUMMY RICE KRISPIE BUNS<3
btw my m8 said this is a "top secret" recipe so shooosh!
her (old) childminder (who she doenst go to nymore) makes them
she brought some home wen she visited her nd omw ummmmmmm
i later found the same recipe with mashmallows on the ricekrisipe site :L

http://www.ricekrispies.ca/img/RecipeImages/recipes/default2.jpg

u need:)

Prep Time 10 minutes
Servings 12 Ingredients

rice krispies (in most superstores)
highland toffee bars (about 2) [click here (http://www.sweetstall.com/acatalog/Highland_Toffee.jpg) 4 picture]
chocolate (cadburys/galaxy [but any will do] is prob best - dno how many just enough to put on top

3tablespoons margarine or butter 1(10 oz.) package regular marshmallows - or -2-ish
highland toffee bars
6cups Rice Krispies®

Directions

1. Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.

2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.

3. Melt the highland bars and mix in with rice krispies

4. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool. Best if served the same day.

MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and highland at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.

Microwave cooking times may vary.

Note

For best results, use fresh marshmallows.

1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.

Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.

Store no more than two days in airtight container.

fweggy
03-01-2008, 05:50 PM
1) go to mcdonalds
2) get what you want
3) meal soo good

Jupar
03-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Recipes hmm.. let's do Indian.
Chicken Curry xox

Preparation timehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gifless than 30 mins http://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gifhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gifhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gifCooking timehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gif1 to 2 hourshttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gif http://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gifhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gif

Ingredients

http://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gif
4-6 medium tomatoes
1 medium onion
4 tbsp vegetable oil
3cm/1in piece root ginger
2 garlic cloves
1-2 mild green chillies
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
¼ tsp ground turmeric
salt and freshly ground black pepper
100ml/3½fl oz water
1 free-range chicken, jointed into 8 pieces, or 8 thighs and/or drumsticks
2 tbsp yoghurt
1 lime (or lemon)
a small bunch of coriander leaves
cooked rice, to serve
Method
1. To skin the tomatoes, nick the skin of each tomato with the point of a sharp knife, then put the tomatoes in a bowl next to the sink and pour over some very hot water from the kettle to cover. Count to 20, then carefully pour away the water. When the tomatoes are cool enough to handle, peel away the skin, halve the tomatoes, squeeze out most of the pips and juice into an empty bowl, and discard. Chop the flesh roughly and put it down on a plate to one side.
2. Peel and finely chop the onion. Fry the onion in the vegetable oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over low to medium heat for about ten minutes, stirring from time to time so that it turns an even golden brown. Watch carefully to make sure it doesn't burn.
3. Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the ginger and the garlic.
4. Slit the chilli using a sharp knife. Slice the flesh away from the cluster of seeds in the middle. Avoid touching any part of the chilli with your fingers if you can, as it is very easy to get chilli in your eyes, and that will sting. You can use a fork to hold the chilli down or wear rubber gloves. Chop the chilli finely.
5. Measure the ground spices into a teacup. Add the ginger, garlic and chilli to the pan, stir them around and fry for another minute or so. If you want your curry to be hot as well as spicy, include some or all of the chilli seeds. Then add the spices in the cup into the onions. Fry the spices for a minute or two, stirring all the time so that they do not stick. Add some salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Pour in the water and the tomatoes, bring to the boil, turn down the heat a little and let the sauce simmer for 5-10 minutes.
7. Add the chicken pieces to the pan and stir them around so they are covered with the sauce. Put the lid on the pan, turn the heat down and let the chicken cook for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Chicken thighs will take longer to cook than breast pieces.
8. Now add the yoghurt to the chicken and stir it in. When the sauce is gently bubbling again, scoop up a little in a teaspoon, blow it cool and taste it. The sauce will probably taste quite sweet because of the tomatoes. Cut the lime in half and squeeze its juice into the sauce. Stir and taste again, and decide whether you want to add the second half.
9. Finally, chop the fresh coriander leaves and sprinkle them on to the curry just before you serve it with the rice.

Curry Experts recipe there ^ done in the curry colours to xo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/images/ingredient_id/286.jpg <-- My chickens

What my curry came out like: http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2006/november2006_files/NEWS-curry.jpg

Davii
03-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Recipes hmm.. let's do Indian.
Chicken Curry xox

Preparation timehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gifless than 30 mins http://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gifhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gifhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gifCooking timehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gif1 to 2 hourshttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gif http://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gifhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gifIngredients
4-6 medium tomatoes
1 medium onion
4 tbsp vegetable oil
3cm/1in piece root ginger
2 garlic cloves
1-2 mild green chillies
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
¼ tsp ground turmeric
salt and freshly ground black pepper
100ml/3½fl oz water
1 free-range chicken, jointed into 8 pieces, or 8 thighs and/or drumsticks
2 tbsp yoghurt
1 lime (or lemon)
a small bunch of coriander leaves
cooked rice, to serve
Method
1. To skin the tomatoes, nick the skin of each tomato with the point of a sharp knife, then put the tomatoes in a bowl next to the sink and pour over some very hot water from the kettle to cover. Count to 20, then carefully pour away the water. When the tomatoes are cool enough to handle, peel away the skin, halve the tomatoes, squeeze out most of the pips and juice into an empty bowl, and discard. Chop the flesh roughly and put it down on a plate to one side.
2. Peel and finely chop the onion. Fry the onion in the vegetable oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over low to medium heat for about ten minutes, stirring from time to time so that it turns an even golden brown. Watch carefully to make sure it doesn't burn.
3. Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the ginger and the garlic.
4. Slit the chilli using a sharp knife. Slice the flesh away from the cluster of seeds in the middle. Avoid touching any part of the chilli with your fingers if you can, as it is very easy to get chilli in your eyes, and that will sting. You can use a fork to hold the chilli down or wear rubber gloves. Chop the chilli finely.
5. Measure the ground spices into a teacup. Add the ginger, garlic and chilli to the pan, stir them around and fry for another minute or so. If you want your curry to be hot as well as spicy, include some or all of the chilli seeds. Then add the spices in the cup into the onions. Fry the spices for a minute or two, stirring all the time so that they do not stick. Add some salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Pour in the water and the tomatoes, bring to the boil, turn down the heat a little and let the sauce simmer for 5-10 minutes.
7. Add the chicken pieces to the pan and stir them around so they are covered with the sauce. Put the lid on the pan, turn the heat down and let the chicken cook for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Chicken thighs will take longer to cook than breast pieces.
8. Now add the yoghurt to the chicken and stir it in. When the sauce is gently bubbling again, scoop up a little in a teaspoon, blow it cool and taste it. The sauce will probably taste quite sweet because of the tomatoes. Cut the lime in half and squeeze its juice into the sauce. Stir and taste again, and decide whether you want to add the second half.
9. Finally, chop the fresh coriander leaves and sprinkle them on to the curry just before you serve it with the rice.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/chickencurry_82424.shtml

Cheater !!!

Middlesbrough
03-01-2008, 06:05 PM
this is a really nice drink i tried
really sweet
anyway

Get 1 pint glass and fill it half with blue WKD (or any bubblegum flavored dring)
and 5 table spoons of vodla
half a can of coke
and squeeze some lemon juice in
reeeaaaaaaal sweeeet =D

Marky.
07-01-2008, 12:41 PM
you drink while typing that? where abouts in middlesbrough you frromm?

this thread needs more recipies!!!

Andeeh
03-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Sasuage butty :)

get some bread and place a bit of butter on 2 or 3 slices
cook 1 or 2 sausages (frying for 6 mins middle temp)
Place them in 2 bits of bread
Squirt brown sauce all over them (or ketchup)

and there you go!

Nereo
14-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Anything with potatos in it is cool:D

Shawnstra
15-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Pretty obvious lol

kk mashed potatoes.

Boil water
cook potatoes in boiling water
when its soft take it out and drain them
add salt, pepper and butter to taste
mash
eat < pref with sauce, like brown sauce, but you need to cook a roast to make that sauce.

Gubai
15-03-2008, 04:04 PM
chicken nuggets and chips

Adam$
18-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Micro Chips.

You will need:
-1 Box of Micro Chips
-1 Microwave
-Sight
-The Ability to read.

Step 1:
Grab a box of Micro Chips.

Step 2:
Read cooking instructions on rear.

Step 3:
Place Micro Chips in Microwave, still in box.

Step 4:
Set the timer on the microwave to the time suitable for the power you are using.

Step 5:
Start the timer.

Step 6:
When timer has finished, remove Micro Chips.

For extra effect, add a pinch of salt.

IamNiall
23-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Cereal

Ingrediants

Cereal
Milk
Bowl
Spoon

Step 1-

Pour cereal into bowl

step 2-

Pour milk in bowl (OPTIONAL)

step 3- Take spoon and eat

Jbz-Hotboy.
23-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Sorry I don't cook so I don't have any to share but if find out about any good ones I will post them on this thread :)

Thank You

Adam$
23-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Sorry I don't cook so I don't have any to share but if find out about any good ones I will post them on this thread :)

Thank You

that was really rather un-nescessary.

Gin & Tonic.

You will need:
-Gin
-Tonic Water

Step 1.
Add Gin.

Step 2.
Add Tonic Water.

Step 3.
Mix accordingly.

Step 4.
Enjoy.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
09-04-2008, 08:00 PM
bagel and cheese:
you will need:
bagel,
Cheese

1. cook bagel in toaster
2. remove bagel from toaster
3. place cheese on bagel
4. eat

enjoy!

and another real one for apple tarts
YUM

Ingredients
1kg/2¼lb eating apples, peeled, cored and sliced
½ tsp cinnamon
good pinch mixed spice
1 packet puff pastry
lemon
1 egg
4 tbsp clear honey
30g/1oz melted butter
3 tbsp caster sugar

Method
1. Tip half the apples into a pan with the cinnamon and mixed spice, add a squeeze of lemon juice. Cook for 10-15 minutes on a medium heat until the apples are soft, stirring to make sure the apples do not stick to the pan (add a splash of water, cider or apple juice if necessary). Add sugar to taste if you think it is required.
2. Roll out the pastry to form a square and cut into quarters. Score a 1cm/½in frame around each piece and dock the centre in several places with the point of a sharp knife. Spread a spoonful of the purée into the centre of each square, taking care not to go over the edges of the frame as this will prevent the pastry rising properly. Top with the remaining apple slices.
3. Brush the frame with beaten egg and drizzle the apples with honey, butter and sugar.
4. Bake at 190C/375F/Gas 5 for 12-15 minutes until the tarts are crisp and caramelised.

Technologic
09-04-2008, 09:23 PM
What you do is get a slice of bread, bacon and an egg.

1st you fry the bacon up to make it nice and crispy
2nd you pour cooking oil into a pan, put the bread in, put the bacon on top of the bread then break the egg over the bacon and bread. Then fry it all together, if the pan gets dry due to the bread sokaing up the ooil jsust add more .

Nicest thing ever lol, the egg soaks into the bread .

So you got fried bread eggs and bacon all mooshed together

Also works with sausages

Viruz
10-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Water

Glass, Water.

Put water into glass and hey prestdo.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
10-04-2008, 05:42 PM
diet coke and brandy

need:
diet coke
brandy

1.add brandy to diet coke in glass
2.drink

Misawa
11-04-2008, 02:36 AM
Diet Coke and brandy. Pfft. Take the brandy you fooool.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
11-04-2008, 03:23 PM
meh diet coke is good if you buy pants brandy
i like good brandy on its own even tho i 12 llol

Misawa
11-04-2008, 04:26 PM

You have a fruitful life ahead of you. :rolleyes:

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
11-04-2008, 04:59 PM
bite me
hmmm might need some salt
lol

Abzii
20-04-2008, 10:28 PM

Ingredients:
125g unsalted butter
125g caster sugar
1 egg
125g porridge oats
150g plain flour

Steps:

(Or eat them warm<33).

OMG ME AND MY FRIEND MADE THESE IN COOKING IN YEAR 9 X]
THEY ARE MMM

GhostFace-
20-04-2008, 10:54 PM
take icecream

put it in a bowl

pour pepsi in the bowl

enjoy.

Adam$
21-04-2008, 07:49 AM
hah, I can imagine it's all diet coke, and a drop of brandy.

Jord
21-04-2008, 02:20 PM
hah, I can imagine it's all diet coke, and a drop of brandy.

Lol Prob

NarielUK
03-06-2008, 06:01 AM
Hot chocolate with a splash of vanilla essence and a spoon of cinnamon is a lovely scented and mildly spiced drink for cold days.

Another great recipe is baked apples.
Make sure your apple is clean with no bad bits and remove the core using a corer if you have one or use a knife but be careful.
In a bowl mix raisins, cinnamon and honey or a little caster sugar then stuff your apples with it. (Use your judgement for quantities, it depends on apple size etc, make it to taste :)) Bake them till they are soft and the sugar/honey is caramelised (about 25-30 mins). Serve hot or cold with hot custard. You can eat them on their own or with ice cream as well. Very yummy if you like apples.

For summer, banana splits. Take a banana, cut it down the middle on the inside curve but try not to go all the way through it. Place either squares of chocolate or a diced mars bar along the inside and microwave for about 20 seconds. When it's done fill it with ice cream and any sauce of your choice ;)

lPinoy
24-07-2008, 07:00 PM
kkz.

The ham extravaganza

What you need:
Bread
Large pack of ham
Mayonnaise (opt.)

1. Get some two pieces of bread.
2. Take each piece of ham out of the large pack
3. Throw it into the bread
4. Finish off with Mayonnaise
5. Finish off with the 2nd layer of bread.

Spiffing
27-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Toasting toast:
get some bread
put it in the toaster
plug the toaster in
turn the big ****
when the toast pops your done

butter to all you glorious toasted delight

shizzle
30-07-2008, 08:12 PM
take icecream

put it in a bowl

pour pepsi in the bowl

enjoy.

Haha, float.

Result:
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/17470/31_2007/225_10868.jpg

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
03-08-2008, 08:30 AM
making bread.
ingriedients, money+supermarket

take your money to the supermarket and pick up a loaf of bread.
take it to the counter and buy it.
take it home.
eat it.

or you could stop being so lazy and use this...

225g (1 ½ Cups) Strong plain white flour or plain wholemeal flour
1 level teaspoon salt
1 level teaspoon sugar
15g (1 level tbspoon) soft tub margarine
1 sachet (6g) easy blend dried yeast or fast action easy blend dried yeast
150 ml (2/3 cup) warm water - NOT HOT! (other wise you will burn urself small little idiots)

Get an ADULT to help! (because none of you have enough cooking experience.. idiots)
Wash your hands thoroughly in soap and water.
Collect all the tools and ingredients together.
Put the flour in the mixing bowl and add the sugar and the salt.
Add the margarine and rub into the flour using your finger tips.
Add the dried yeast and stir into the flour mix
Add all the water at once to the flour mix and stir together using the wooden spoon.
Use your hands as the dough gets tough and when it leaves the sides of the bowl clean (add a little more flour if it is too sticky), put the dough onto a floured surface.
Now the hard work! (because your lazy. its not really that hard) The dough will feel tight and lumpy and you must 'knead' it to make it smooth and stretchy. Push your hands into the dough, gather it back into a ball, turn it slightly and then repeat. Do this for about 5 minutes until the dough feels smooth.
Shape the dough into your own design or use one of the ideas below and place it on the greased baking tray.
Cover the shape with the oiled cling film to stop it drying out and then put the tray in a warm place so that the yeast can work and make the dough rise. In winter this might be the airing cupboard, or in summer the kitchen itself may be warm enough.
Now set the oven to 230°C/450°F/Gas Mark 8
When the loaf shape has about doubled in size (after about 30 minutes), remove the cling film and place the tray in the centre of the oven.
Bake the loaf for 20-25 minutes. It should be golden brown and sound hollow when tapped underneath.
Put the loaf on a wire rack to cool and the tuck in!
and to end on a happy note a picture of a bunny
/)_/)
( *.*)

Recursion
10-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Or use a bread maker! :D

Shove all the ingrediants into a pot, tell it what type of break to make and press go! XD

sock
17-08-2008, 03:12 PM
cornflakes and milk

buy sum cornflakes
buy sum milk
add em 2 getha
and whala

Lisabel
02-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Chicken breast stuffed with cheese and bacon, Season with bbq spice and cook :)
Gives and kitchen the BEST smell ever.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!