PDA

View Full Version : Eminem

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Peoples hate eminem for the wrong reasons he payed his dews... he did what he had to to get to the top he did what he should for his daughter... what do you think?

Vampire
11-12-2004, 03:48 PM
What are you going on about, just what did he do for his daughter? o.o

I personally think he tries too hard to be controversial, and his new songs aren't that easy to releate to.

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 03:51 PM
He sacraficed everything he had for his dauther.. he left his wife and lived on what he could for months... dre pulled him out the gutter and built him up... he still fights for her today... thats one girl i wouldnt wanna insult...

Vampire
11-12-2004, 03:59 PM
I bet loads of people in Detroit do that everyday, he just got lucky with a record deal. There are so many better underground rappers in Detroit.

True, he's had a bad past, and an awful upbringing, but now he's one of the most successful white rappers, if not the most successful.

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 04:02 PM
I agree but he deserves everything he has now...

Mendonky
11-12-2004, 04:03 PM
i personally think that marshal has changed for the better. at first he seemed to be the "gangsta from detroit" who was lucky, but lately he has released songs from the heart, with meaning (eg toy soldiers- the war between lay z NAS etc, Mosh- the war in iraq/osamabinladen, haylies song- how happy he is to get his daghter back) as controversial as he may get, i think sometimes, he has a point. but i do not agree to tottaly"taking the mik" outta his wife in most songs.

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 04:05 PM
I love toy soldiers its an amazing song.. thats where the lyrics are from in ma signature...

Mendonky
11-12-2004, 04:13 PM
he is the perfect example that if you stick throught the hardships of your up-bronging, the sky is the limit for you.

i have listened to toy soldiers over and over, and i tell you i never get sik of it

GommeInc
11-12-2004, 10:05 PM
Eminem has got the worst Issues i have ever seen in my life! He hates his mother for some stupid reason, I dont see why he left his wife for some stupid girl, was she being bullied or something?

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 10:18 PM
Stupid reason? his mom was a drunk who made him belive things as a small child to horrible to show here... thats not a mother thats an evil carer... i would have done the same... 15 years of abuse to be repaid with her son rapping his feelings about her when he finally got the courage to do it.

Mendonky
11-12-2004, 10:56 PM
eminem is just more public about his feelings, and expresses it in song.

miss-t
11-12-2004, 11:44 PM
eminem is the best dont dis him!

GommeInc
12-12-2004, 02:02 PM
I hate him, he gets really annoying and his songs are wierd and he swears alot.

Pulchritudinous
12-12-2004, 02:07 PM
He's cool...
Just coz he accepts all the bad things in life, and others can't, they slate him for rappin about it.

Ciaran
12-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Ye ennit i was just watchin tv nd i saw a documentary on him nd D12 i feel well sorry for him now... when D12 were about to reach the top the 6th member died... was shot by a mad man who got gelous and d12 were left with only 5 members... the one who died was marshal's best friend in D12... eminem then joined D12 in his place to make the 6 d12 members we know today

dj-ally
12-12-2004, 03:32 PM
People look at him the wrong way they see him in movies and persume O o LOOK HES doing drugs or hes in a gang. People that do see him that way hes not. hes Acting DUH people see him 4 what he is in movies not in real life and people see him in music just cuz he appers that way doesnt mean he is dont judge a book by its cover hes got a daughter for god sakes shes fine he doesnt even let her listen to his music or watch his movies because of the way he Acts in the movies hes acting unless its i bio and how theres my opion

GommeInc
12-12-2004, 03:40 PM
I know about his life story and thats ok but I just dont like his songs and singing.

Bruceg
13-12-2004, 02:41 PM
People look at him the wrong way they see him in movies and persume O o LOOK HES doing drugs or hes in a gang. People that do see him that way hes not. hes Acting DUH people see him 4 what he is in movies not in real life and people see him in music just cuz he appers that way doesnt mean he is dont judge a book by its cover hes got a daughter for god sakes shes fine he doesnt even let her listen to his music or watch his movies because of the way he Acts in the movies hes acting unless its i bio and how theres my opion
strong point. I myself bought the new eminem cd encore, and my favorite song on the cd IS encore. Ive been listening to eminem since the 5th grade ( im in 10th now), and trust me, his *** has been through a hell of a lot more a lot then many others had. You can judge him by saying it happens to a lot of people, those people didn't take the chance of having a singing career. He sings about guns and gangs and violence only because hes been doing that since the first album, and if his sales go down then he goes down. Theres my 2 cents.

Marvelo
13-12-2004, 02:47 PM
I also think he tries too hard to be controversial. Like him making fun of everyone in his new song. I mean, yeah sure, it is funny, but don't you think those people feel bad? Well, only Michael Jackson does. He seemed to be the only one to lash out at Eminem.

Ciaran
13-12-2004, 09:17 PM
A good example of this great man is mockingbird... off the encore album its a song for his daugter explaining the story of how he split with kim... notises he doesnt swaer during this song... very meaningful

lukeisok
13-12-2004, 09:24 PM
I Feel Sorry For Him :'(.

GommeInc
13-12-2004, 09:57 PM
I dont, he has many problems.

Ciaran
13-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Half of them not to he own cause... well if that many bad things happened to you id be that angry and do the same

ash5768
13-12-2004, 10:02 PM
At first he was jsut like: YO YO YO Im eminem mo fos betta get out yyoo anbd swerin all the time. Now he raps more. I can say i absolutly hattteee mosh.

Ciaran
13-12-2004, 10:09 PM
lol ok ash :S every 10 songs eminem does 2 of them have any meaning so be greatfull mosh isnt another yo yo yo im great, songs hehe

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!