PDA

View Full Version : Evil Green Dragon Part 1

mlevin
31-01-2006, 06:23 PM
][Before I started I sent This In to Callie][

One sunny Habbo Day the sun was shining and all habbos opened up there room a message came from call it said **New Rare In Catalog Get It Quick*
But callie didn't write this message so who did one normal habbo in his help centre huney's helper he said to his friend ''Have you seen the new dragons''
He said with a look in his eyes ''Yep I wont one but no credits'' ''Im getting One!'' He replyed while on the phone.
Later on lets say 30 mins people where crowding im his room complimenting his new dragon but them habbo hotel went dead no one known who did it callie worried.

Zampo-III
02-02-2006, 04:09 AM
][Before I started I sent This In to Callie][

One sunny Habbo Day the sun was shining and all habbos opened up there room a message came from call it said **New Rare In Catalog Get It Quick*
But callie didn't write this message so who did one normal habbo in his help centre huney's helper he said to his friend ''Have you seen the new dragons''
He said with a look in his eyes ''Yep I wont one but no credits'' ''Im getting One!'' He replyed while on the phone.
Later on lets say 30 mins people where crowding im his room complimenting his new dragon but them habbo hotel went dead no one known who did it callie worried.

U sent this into callie?

Was u expecting summin in return? If so... use spell check on it then it will make it easier to read.

secondly i see no point to this? Ummm Make the story longer? Maybe and actually have a plot to the story? Maybe... yeah? Ok? Good :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!