PDA

View Full Version : Callie's Repatation

mlevin
31-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Well We all no who is running .CO.UK now callie but is she all that good she opened compatitions made new rares and 1 new look but people think she is over doing on all of these she is running out of idears the green dragon has so many different Colours they need making up different rare values anyway back onto callie.
callie is not that well liked Ione And Jibbi In my look where the best Ione gave a
Trone as a prezzie but they were not rares then
anyway i wont you views please.......

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHINK EFFENCEVE ABOUT CALLIE

Jack.
31-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Callie dosen't make them Sulake does. Callie just decides when to release them.

Oh yeah and i think Callie is the worst HM yet ;)

Btw is the title of this therad suposed to be "Callie's Reputation"?

Rachz
31-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Well, most people seem to dislike Callie, but I never understood why, maybe it is because they were used to Ione and Jibbi.
Or maybe she has an evil online presence... Who knows ? :D

Heather
31-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Whoever the hotel manager may be, there will be people that like them and people that dislike them, for whatever reason.
No one is perfect.

Slydog
31-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Well We all no who is running .CO.UK now callie but is she all that good she opened compatitions made new rares and 1 new look but people think she is over doing on all of these she is running out of idears the green dragon has so many different Colours they need making up different rare values anyway back onto callie.
callie is not that well liked Ione And Jibbi In my look where the best Ione gave a
Trone as a prezzie but they were not rares then
anyway i wont you views please.......

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHINK EFFENCEVE ABOUT CALLIE
everyone has there opinion :) mine is that callie is a good HM.
Ione and Jibbi might have been better but callie aint doin nothing wrong, i mean hotel manager must be a hard job.

mlevin
01-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Well I soppose but we need somethink better in the hotel callie can give sulake idears to

Evolution
01-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Well I soppose but we need somethink better in the hotel callie can give sulake idears to
I believe that's the point of what Callie organised the Habbo Council for?

Callie has done so much more than Jibbi, and the only reason people liked ione was because of her 3 gifts (Samovar, Throne, Holoboy).

Ione, wasn't around long for her reign so I'm not going to go into details about her. Mostly liked by people that wern't even around in the days she was Hotel Manager due to the fact that she gaveo ut gifts.

Jibbi - not very active and not very interactive with the users. A few events, hardly any rares - alerted the hotel to a scam (reems habbo lotto)

Callie - many events, competitions, interaction with Habbos. Rares are released. Lots of opportunities to win rares/norms/hc/credits. Cheaper credits for less money. Relaying our ideas to Sulake etc.

I remember when Jibbi was manager there were people protesting to bring ione back, irregardless of them knowing her or not.

Now people want Jibbi back. It's a lose:lose situation for Hotel Managers I'm afraid. When ione was Hotel Manager you didn't hear people going "BRING BACK GOLDFISH". Pathetic.

mlevin
01-02-2006, 01:14 PM
For some reason i agree with you but better still we will need to see who will be next or what will callie do

Achieve
01-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Callie isn't a good hotel manager in my eyes.

Jibbi was better because she didn't give rares out like candy.
She also held less events which was good, because too many events is boring.

So in my opinion, Callie is alright..

mlevin
01-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Yes I agree with that but i like candy don't diss it lol

Neversoft
01-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Everyone just likes Ione best because she gave out Free Thrones. Well I think Callie is doing the best she can! so give her a break, eh? She's just doing her Job. She's just doing as Sulake tells her to.

Callum-SL
01-02-2006, 06:40 PM
She's the worst manager ever, I honestly thought I was logged into a habbo that was for under 7 year olds with the way she treats us.

Ione and jibbi are definately most respected

Ostinato
01-02-2006, 06:49 PM
Personally, I feel Callie is best.

Although people may say Callie has her favourites or whatever, I think she has benefited us all most. She has definetley done Sulake well, and I think she has also came up with many new ideas, competitions etc.

Neversoft
01-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Personally, I feel Callie is best.

Although people may say Callie has her favourites or whatever, I think she has benefited us all most. She has definetley done Sulake well, and I think she has also came up with many new ideas, competitions etc.

I agree. Callie has done her best to please us, yet most of you all hate her.

Ranger
01-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Ione was the best, and that wasn't she gave out furni. In those times Habbo wan't one big popularity contest, Managers and staff could sit down and chat with individuals and people without someone screaming their name out and crowding them like an A-list hollywood celebrity.

Ione loved to do just that, sit and chat, talk about how things were going, etc.

These days you're lucky to get even close to chatting with Callie about anything at all. Provided you can get past the countless swarms of people around her, bombarding her with friend requests as if they were confetti.

Don't get me wrong, Callie's a good manager, and she's done some brilliant ideas for the community.

But do you know what the best bit is?
Waiting for the new manager to be on for a week, then watching the slander/conspiracies/rumor mill/abuse/general hatred be posted in the UK section. Oh how that will be fun to laugh at.

Evolution
01-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Ione was the best, and that wasn't she gave out furni. In those times Habbo wan't one big popularity contest, Managers and staff could sit down and chat with individuals and people without someone screaming their name out and crowding them like an A-list hollywood celebrity.

Ione loved to do just that, sit and chat, talk about how things were going, etc.

These days you're lucky to get even close to chatting with Callie about anything at all. Provided you can get past the countless swarms of people around her, bombarding her with friend requests as if they were confetti.

Don't get me wrong, Callie's a good manager, and she's done some brilliant ideas for the community.

But do you know what the best bit is?
Waiting for the new manager to be on for a week, then watching the slander/conspiracies/rumor mill/abuse/general hatred be posted in the UK section. Oh how that will be fun to laugh at.

You can't really blame Callie for being swarmed though.

tm
01-02-2006, 08:48 PM
taken totally out of context:

"BRING BACK GOLDFISH".
Hahaha. Now there's a campaign to front...

Ranger
01-02-2006, 08:49 PM
You can't really blame Callie for being swarmed though.

True, true.

I guess that's what happens to the one in control after 4 years of advertising since the place opened.

dobzy
01-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Out of the three managers I have preferred ione, and Callie more so than Jibbi.

When I registered ione was the manager, and she spent time with Habbo's, managed to chat invidually with people, and made friends within the community more so than Hotel Managers do now. However, Habbo has changed and is appealing to a totally new age group now so I am unsure whether ione would manage as well now as she did before, and you can not blame Hotel Managers for struggling to chat to people one to one now. When ione was manager, Habbo was populated by late teens/early adults, very few kids so the communities interaction was a lot more mature also.

Jibbi, I felt was very distant from the community itself and there was no sense of community spirit with her, although she did manage to maintain it well.

Callie has brought back the community spirit, I feel, what with constant array of events, competitions, creating the Council, keeping on top of updates, and what not. She also spends time INthe hotel, WITH habbos. It's hard to speak to her personally, of course, but you at least have the opportunity of seeing her interacting and interacting with her yourself.

Zampo-III
02-02-2006, 04:29 AM
I also agree Callie is a great HM.
I joined habbo not long after Jibbi took over and there wasn't much going on. It was very much the same thing most of the time. Hardly anything new. There was also alot of distance between people.

With Callie around, there has been many competitions and events to get involved with which has brought Habbos together, working as teams, which also helped to close the distance between habbos as people were beginning to interact with strangers more and getting to know one another in a fun way.

The issue with too many rares... Well its a loose loose situation really....

People complain when there are multiple rares released one after another. But then when there hasn't been one released for a long period of time people start to complain that there hasn't been a rare. So she can't win on thta front.

People also say she isn't very sociable but it would be pretty hard to seeing as lots of children see her as some kind of god because she is Manager... and they swarm her in hopes of becoming her friend, no doubt to get furni but thats is a different matter.

Like Evo said.

When Jibbi was manager it was bring back Ione... Now callie is manager - people are like bring back Jibbi. I feel incredibly sorry for the next HM, which ofcourse wont be for some time... but when it happenes... people will be like "bring back Callie - she released so many rares for us, she put on so many events for us" In a sense many habbos , not all, but many habbos are very Hypocrytical (Sp?)

At the end of the day, she is only Human and is just doing her job. It wouldn't be nice if you started a job and the people who were employees before you started saying oh no bring back so and so they did so much more. You wouldn't like it.. So (Going off topic only slightly) Everyone who gives her so much shnizzle for just do her job... Leave her alone.. she's doing what she thinks is best for everyone.... She isn't trying to buy your friendship and gratitude with events or Rares... She just doing her job.

I prob gone completely off topic ... sorry guys xP

Ill shut up now...

One last thing.... Callie is a perfect HM. Happy, Friendly, thinking of the community... what more could you need :)

Dudeitsme
02-02-2006, 04:58 AM
She does all this and decides when to release, when can she decide it would only take 1 hour to give me my damn prize :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!