PDA

View Full Version : Assistant Community Manager

Barmi
31-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Life After Hobbas
Redtiz
Asst. Community Manager

Taken from newsletter. Now, there has been many arguments over this matter, and previous threads have tried to clear it up, but many people state that GlitterKat is not the Community Manager. Surely if Redtiz was Assistant Head Hobba, and now Assistant Community Manager, GlitterKat is Community Manager? I don't know, but please speculate. This newsie has been out a while now, but it was just a thought that sprung to mind. :S

Typpi
31-01-2006, 07:01 PM
NO GLITTERKET IS NOT COMMUNITY MANAGER!..... why argue about that? :D

Write-it
31-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Callie is the Hotel manager
Glitterkat is Community Manager
Redtiz is the asst. Community manager and is incharge of Habbo-x's
Lost_witness is Player support

I dont know about others

lukeisok
31-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Omg,

I knew this last year as I got an email from her,

I thought you all knew this :O

Typpi
31-01-2006, 07:04 PM

I dont know about others
:o how u know that?

Barmi
31-01-2006, 07:06 PM
You don't usually get personalised emails from Staff, but I'll take your word. No, the only reason I brought it up was that I was reading threads about 4 months ago about job titles, which started to get a little confusing. UkchaserAl does advertising things methinks. HelKat is Player Support and who does finance things?

Edit: Redtiz is in charge of Habbo X, yes. ;) Let's start with many of the Habbo X say "Redtiz told us this... Redtiz told us that...", etc.

If Redtiz mothers the Habbo Xs, does GlitterKat mother the Moderators?

Write-it
31-01-2006, 07:06 PM
:o thought everyone knew :S

My old freind ****** a habbo-x told me :D

im not revealing his name

BARMI: Lost_witness is Player support :l

Barmi
31-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Can a Moderator please move this to "Anything About Habbo", as it might be a touch more appropriate there...

lukeisok
31-01-2006, 07:09 PM
You don't usually get personalised emails from Staff, but I'll take your word. No, the only reason I brought it up was that I was reading threads about 4 months ago about job titles, which started to get a little confusing. UkchaserAl does advertising things methinks. HelKat is Player Support and Lost_Witness does finance methinks. :S

Edit: Redtiz is in charge of Habbo X, yes. ;) Let's start with many of the Habbo X say "Redtiz told us this... Redtiz told us that...", etc.

I recieved an email from RedTiz as I was emailing her bad room names - I still do this these days.

She is also on my console.

Jack.
31-01-2006, 07:12 PM

I dont know about others

HellKat is Player Suport.

Rawr
Glitterkat may not have wanted to of been Community Manager...

Typpi
:o thought everyone knew :S

My old freind ****** a habbo-x told me :D

im not revealing his name

BARMI: Lost_witness is Player support :l
u dont not get more safty freak'y than that

Smiddy
31-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Becs and Redtiz both "lead" the Habbo-X's.
Glitterkat is now Head Mod and assumingly Community manager.
Redtiz is her deputy
Callie + Dionysus manage the hotel.
Lost_witness + UKchaserAl + Helkat are all player support i believe.

Barmi
31-01-2006, 07:14 PM
Becs and Redtiz both "lead" the Habbo-X's.
Glitterkat is now Head Mod and assumingly Community manager.
Redtiz is her deputy
Callie + Dionysus manage the hotel.
Lost_witness + UKchaserAl + Helkat are all player support i believe.

+Rep for giving a big bulk of information. Who deals with the credits and cheques and all that jazz?

Write-it
31-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Helkat is not the Player support. I got a email from LOST_WITNESS about my ban, it did say she was the player support. She might of answered mine as we are freinds, i dont know

31-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Callie ~ Hotel Manager
Glitterkat ~ Community Manager (currently doing player support)
Redtiz ~ Assistant Community manager + Habbo X leader.
Dionysus - Assistant Hotel Manager
Lost_Witness ~ Player support
HelKat ~ Player support
Becs ~ Head of moderation and Habbo X leader with Redtiz
UkChaseral ~ Unknown
Smash ~ Unknown.

Typpi
31-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Becs is a sulake staff now i think

Smiddy
31-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Helkat is not the Player support. I got a email from LOST_WITNESS about my ban, it did say she was the player support. She might of answered mine as we are freinds, i dont know
What a great contradiction ;)

Barmi, i think Dionysus / UkChaserAl Deal with the credits situation ;)

Plus #1 - Smash is head of Habbo Hotel UK Staff

Barmi
31-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Yea, UkchaserAl does finance things. +Rep for #1 aswell. And Woodrally dear, Lost_Witness is obviously not one of your good friends as you keep referring to him as a "she". Dear me, just because he accepts your friend request alongside a few hundred others during a campaign, you seem to think he is your good friend. Ohh, Lost_Witness is going to open my theme park... ohh! Yea, I remember that. :l

Write-it
31-01-2006, 07:24 PM
:l sorry, he used to be a she. Also HE is a good freind :l

Testosterone
31-01-2006, 07:27 PM
lost_witness is actually community

Evolution
31-01-2006, 07:28 PM
Callie ~ Hotel Manager
Glitterkat ~ Community Manager (currently doing player support)
Redtiz ~ Assistant Community manager + Habbo X leader.
Dionysus - Assistant Hotel Manager
Lost_Witness ~ Player support
HelKat ~ Credit Issues
Becs ~ Head of moderation and Habbo X leader with Redtiz
UkChaseral ~ Marketing Assistant
SMASH ~ Country Manager
Impetuous ~ Tech

COMMUNITY MANAGER = HEAD HOBBA
ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANAGER = ASSISTANT HEAD HOBBA

Write-it
31-01-2006, 07:33 PM
See i was right about Lost_witness. Thanks for clearing it up evo. Whats the diff between Hotel Manager and country Manager?

Write-it
31-01-2006, 07:40 PM
Sorry for double post :'(

brodeo
31-01-2006, 07:44 PM
who does finance things?

I'm 100% sure it was Dionysus because i remember like years ago it said on the homepage that 'checks wouldn't be credited for because checks-man Dionysus is on holiday'. But now it seems like Dionysus just does things when he can be bothered to.

Impetuous ~ Tech

Give me a break :rolleyes: What a fake position is that.

Impetuous ~ Tech/Hotel Manager

8Freak8
31-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Basically they are all (Assistant) Community Managers I think. Redtiz is Player Support, but her official role would be Assistant Community Manager. The same applys for all the staff I think.

It is a flat hierachy, so apart from Becs and Smash and ione I think they are all on the same level. Their real job titles may be different from the ones they use to the public Habbos (could you imagine if Callie put "Hotel Manager" on her CV??).

Envieux
31-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Country Manager is the overall manager of everything me thinks. In other words the real HabboHotel UK manager.

:baris:
31-01-2006, 08:01 PM
I had an email from player support saying gliterkat :S

Heather
31-01-2006, 08:05 PM
I had an email from player support saying gliterkat :S
Yeah, they pass the 'important' emails onto her I presume, e.g. about moderators.

Article.
31-01-2006, 08:09 PM
:s Becs does the UK X team aswell as RedTiz, RedTiz also does the moderation team

superkat
31-01-2006, 08:15 PM
HAHA sorry Evolution made me laugh there. Impetuous = Tech. When trying to pull of the lie that Callie and Impetuous are two seperate people they should at least give her a believable position rather than Tech. A Country is as followed (Quoted from Sulake)

Country Manager/General Manager

to manage its UK operations. Sulake is looking for a person with proven leadership skills, initiative and willingness to take a
challenge.

As Country manager/ General manager for Sulake you would be responsible for the successful launch of Habbo Hotel in Japan and growing Japan into a highly profitable market. You will manage Sulake Japan operations with full Profit and Loss responsibility, as well as all key business partnerships in Japan. You will be managing the entire Sulake team in Japan - including marketing, community management and customer service people - and report directly to Sulake Regional Director in Asia.

Have you proven yourself in an online gaming, internet portal or media company and are ready for the next big challenge?

THIS IS A JAPANESE TEXT

Evolution
31-01-2006, 08:47 PM
HAHA sorry Evolution made me laugh there. Impetuous = Tech. When trying to pull of the lie that Callie and Impetuous are two seperate people they should at least give her a believable position rather than Tech. A Country is as followed (Quoted from Sulake)

Country Manager/General Manager

to manage its UK operations. Sulake is looking for a person with proven leadership skills, initiative and willingness to take a
challenge.

As Country manager/ General manager for Sulake you would be responsible for the successful launch of Habbo Hotel in Japan and growing Japan into a highly profitable market. You will manage Sulake Japan operations with full Profit and Loss responsibility, as well as all key business partnerships in Japan. You will be managing the entire Sulake team in Japan - including marketing, community management and customer service people - and report directly to Sulake Regional Director in Asia.

Have you proven yourself in an online gaming, internet portal or media company and are ready for the next big challenge?

THIS IS A JAPANESE TEXT

I'm sorry but a technician is a believable title because it's an actual job. Gazsux was once technician before he went off to uni, let me guess - he was Jibbi because it's an unbelievable title!

Rareoid
31-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Here are Sulake's official titles for the Staff...

Country Managers
Country Manager - Smash

Site Producers
Site Producer - Callie [However on the document it had Impetuous' name :S]
Assistant Site Producer - Dionysus

Marketing
Marketing Executive - UKchaseral

Community Managers
Community Manager - Glitterkat
Assistant Community Manager - Redtiz
Community Assistant - Helkat
Community Assistant - Lost_Witness

Dipsy
31-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Commuity managers used to be called "Safety Gurus"

Desjardens
31-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Taken from newsletter. Now, there has been many arguments over this matter, and previous threads have tried to clear it up, but many people state that GlitterKat is not the Community Manager. Surely if Redtiz was Assistant Head Hobba, and now Assistant Community Manager, GlitterKat is Community Manager? I don't know, but please speculate. This newsie has been out a while now, but it was just a thought that sprung to mind. :S

Redtiz is AWSOME! She is a really nice person and she is a good person to everyone :)

Anflex
31-01-2006, 11:48 PM
Wouldn't it just be a better idea if the staff themselves actually posted an "Office staff list" somewhere on the home page? :s

Because I'm sure it's no big secret as to what their job roles actually are.

Zampo-III
01-02-2006, 12:00 AM
You don't usually get personalised emails from Staff, but I'll take your word. No, the only reason I brought it up was that I was reading threads about 4 months ago about job titles, which started to get a little confusing. UkchaserAl does advertising things methinks. HelKat is Player Support and who does finance things?

If Redtiz mothers the Habbo Xs, does GlitterKat mother the Moderators?

dunno if it been said but ur top bit about personalised emails. I have had several personalised emails from habbo when i have emailed them about certain things xD Jst to let you know that they are about

Rareoid
01-02-2006, 10:58 AM
Redtiz is the temporary Community Manager. Glitterkat has been promoted to Sulake. Hence why Assistant Community Manager was advertise on a Moderator job website a few weeks back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!