PDA

View Full Version : Does Stevenly Scam?

Craig
31-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Right well I bought a domain/hosting off of him on Saturday! And now I can't get into cpanel. Yet the website is still in my name on namecheap.com :s And usually after 3 or more attempts of me getting my pass wrong on cpanel it comes up at the bottom "Change Pass using email" but after 8 times it hasn't ;s -Note- Now 10 times. And on a note I know this pass is right,not only did I have it saved to the computer but I wrote it down. :s So does he scam or not? Cos I thought he was rather trusty.

James!
31-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Yes he does scam with domains, usually reclaims them and then suspends your account.

:(

ozzie-ing
31-01-2006, 08:31 PM
well before i payed and then after a few days my account was deleted and he said it was deleted because i hadnt payed him when i had

ADAM:
31-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Yes he does scam with domains, usually reclaims them and then suspends your account.

:(

:O That dont sound good, ive got hosting from him and its going alright at the moment.

Edit: Ash is well alright if you ask him to do something he will do it:)

James!
31-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Sorry mate :(

Dan Williamson
31-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Hey,

Rofl he picked a good person to scam. A forum moderator and why would you scam anyway.

It's so silly and to be honest if you paid him through paypal then report it to them and also report to Habbo Hotel if you paid him via the chat.

- Dan

ADAM:
31-01-2006, 08:59 PM
I dont see the point in scamming. His getting good money for it. Like when you wach "Wachtdog" and you see people ripping people like

Election not doing the full job or leaving it half way and getting fully payed.

I really dont see the point, they are getting good money for the full job and easy making profit. The more they scam the more they are ******* idiots

- Adam

[N]
31-01-2006, 09:14 PM
Like dan said, you should report it :)

Stevenly
31-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Right well I bought a domain/hosting off of him on Saturday! And now I can't get into cpanel. Yet the website is still in my name on namecheap.com :s And usually after 3 or more attempts of me getting my pass wrong on cpanel it comes up at the bottom "Change Pass using email" but after 8 times it hasn't ;s -Note- Now 10 times. And on a note I know this pass is right,not only did I have it saved to the computer but I wrote it down. :s So does he scam or not? Cos I thought he was rather trusty.

please pm me for a new account to be set up after aarguement broke out andi decided to buy a new server.

You can choose for a refund of £2.50 via paypal,habbo or by a upgrade.

mat64
31-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Thread Closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!