PDA

View Full Version : MOD-Alpha BANNED AND CLOSED ROOM

Mark.T.
01-02-2006, 09:37 PM
MOD-Alpha has just banned 5 people for rioting about MOD-Elux and Immediately closed the room he then picked the teleports up linking to the rioting rooms heres a screenie we was all then kicked :
He also Muted all the people for 1 minute

http://tinypic.com/n1p8bk.png (http://www.tinypic.com/view/?pic=n1p8bl)

Ranger
01-02-2006, 09:42 PM
Well what an interesting riveting read that was.

Can I have those 40 seconds of my life back now?

Frankly, I'm not surprised. Did you expect him to join in or something?

crimeboy
01-02-2006, 09:44 PM
ranger do u thick ure rate gud mekin smart ****ey comments on every1s threads?

Mark.T.

You must of enjoyed this to reply and yes go back to your habbo addictied 40 "Seconds" Life idiot person go away shu

The Professor
Roflmao the serial spammer strikes again ;)

Mark.T.
01-02-2006, 09:45 PM

Btw dont reply acting with your stupid idiotic comments they do NOT become you now SHUUUUUUUUU fooooooooooooool and NO i did not expect you to join in you foolish bobba

Mark.T.
01-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Roflmao the serial spammer strikes again ;)

ROFL, Its called a thread I dont spam im fast at posting news idiot's you obviously dont like me but I dont like you soo i'll go bed and go sleep you bunch of addicts can sit on habbo "24/7" Like usual goodnight

Ranger
01-02-2006, 09:49 PM
You must of enjoyed this to reply and yes go back to your habbo addictied 40 "Seconds" Life idiot person go away shu

To be honest, after reading between crimeboy's flings and how we hate Callie, I'm in a very sarcastic mood. And you post your little protest to show what has already been psted on here anyway and we are all moved by it. Moved very throughly.

And Crimeboy, yes. Yes I am smart. I'm smarter than you. I'm cleverer than you. I have more wit, a better sense of humor and above all, a better dress sense. So use the small grey matter that you posess and do something clever with it. If that's entriely possible.

Enough ranting, I'll be serious now. Except if crimeboy attempts to insult me.

Uwe
01-02-2006, 09:52 PM
MOD-Alpha has just banned 5 people for rioting about MOD-Elux and Immediately closed the room he then picked the teleports up linking to the rioting rooms heres a screenie we was all then kicked :
He also Muted all the people for 1 minute

http://tinypic.com/n1p8bk.png (http://www.tinypic.com/view/?pic=n1p8bl)

People rioting about MOD-Elux.. what has he apparently done because over the last couple of days (on here and other forums) I've heard he tried it on with a 12 year old, hes a woman, hes gay. Please Grow Up.

If anything. we should be rioting about your pathetic threads.

Cheeseboy76
01-02-2006, 09:55 PM
Loads of people told me to go to stupid mod hate rooms and protest :s
I went to one to report it :)

GommeInc
01-02-2006, 10:08 PM
Hypocrit. You're the one caring so much about a Habbo riot to actually post about it and probably join in or care one bit "/

crimeboy
01-02-2006, 10:20 PM
ranger claiming that ya better than me at everything?
sure lol and how do u know ya smarter than me?
cos u annoy every1 or is it cos ya say ya better?
i dont know whitch 1 to choose

Ranger
01-02-2006, 10:28 PM
I can type in plain english for one.
Two, to you, because I say I am better. I know that I am better than you. Hell, pretty much everyone on this forum is.
And three, I'm not claiming. I know man. I know.

dobzy
01-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Most protest rooms are locked, and people banned for starting/participating in the protest, if they're inappropriate and causing havoc. It's nothing new, and should've been expected.

If however, your protest was more mature and handled in an adult way you wouldn't have had the room closed nor would people have been banned. A prime example of this was a user not so long ago protesting in Hallway two for more male clothing... he wasn't causing havoc, nor offense, therefore was left to it.

Next time may I suggest you e-mail Habbo if you have a complaint about a Moderator rather than being immature enough to join in/start a protest room?

Callum-SL
01-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Mark.T. supplier of all useless information. :eusa_clap

Viking
01-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Why is his user name Mod-Alpha not MOD-Alpha?

Menshevik
01-02-2006, 11:55 PM
To be honest, after reading between crimeboy's flings and how we hate Callie, I'm in a very sarcastic mood. And you post your little protest to show what has already been psted on here anyway and we are all moved by it. Moved very throughly.

And Crimeboy, yes. Yes I am smart. I'm smarter than you. I'm cleverer than you. I have more wit, a better sense of humor and above all, a better dress sense. So use the small grey matter that you posess and do something clever with it. If that's entriely possible.

Enough ranting, I'll be serious now. Except if crimeboy attempts to insult me.

You're ovbiously not clever enough.
I'm more clever then you.

Uwe
02-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Why is his user name Mod-Alpha not MOD-Alpha?

OOH! I didn't realise that, +Rep ;)

dobzy
02-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Well, it's either an alteration - or, when they registered his name they didn't capitalise his "MOD-" prefix. Either way, you can tell a Mod by their prefix and their staff badge.

krazyhouse
02-02-2006, 01:32 PM
When you register your habbo You could spell it like this MoD-AlPhA and you could still login as Mod-Alpha or MOD-ALPHA it dosn't make a difference lol.

Anyway about this post, it's lame, pathetic and idiotic.
You say you posted it cause it's new's what do you want habbox to put it on there head lines "Idiot's get banned by MOD-Alpha for protesting against MOD-Elux".
Everyone who goes to a Protest about MOD's are stupid lol.
That's all i have to say really :D.

shenk.
02-02-2006, 02:02 PM
yey harassing mods is fun ;]

Catchetat
02-02-2006, 02:04 PM
yeah. it doesn't make a difference.

shenk.
02-02-2006, 02:09 PM
yeah. it doesn't make a difference.
yeh but its fun xD

Viking
02-02-2006, 09:00 PM
Maybe not, still should be MOD- not Mod-

James!
02-02-2006, 09:02 PM
You're the one who's on Habbo making rioting/hate rooms to a virtual person doing his job.

Big man :eusa_clap

:Phunked-Up
02-02-2006, 09:28 PM
ranger do u thick ure rate gud mekin smart ****ey comments on every1s threads?

Shutup crimeboy.
Get back to calling people gay because they have afro's..
The only batty around here is you, you're the one wearing bright pink..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!