PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Too!!!!

Sam
01-02-2006, 10:27 PM
I know no-one will reply to this ebcause basically im an unpopular hated freak :)

Leaving because many of the same reasons as dan.

1) ****ed off with it all, ive been totally cut of from my friends and the outside world.

2) Lets just say ive put on weight from being on the pc n not exercising.

3) Noobs! So many of them.

I doubt i'll come on habbox at all anymore, maybe rarely but HIGHLY unlikely. Dan sorta opened my eyes to what the **** pc's are doing to me. Just a few things to say to mates.

Raremandan

Now this dude is ****ing awe in awesome. Been there when i needed him and a ****ing amazing friend. Even though we did have a lil fall out over your site ;P And back in the days i was a noob we argued..
And of course my bad typing, it mas really **** you off but hey! Live with it!!! Hopin to keep in touch. good friendships dont come often n you got to hold on to em.

Sygon

I think i first met you when i asked you to make me a layout for free and you charged me like 10 hc for it ;P Since then i started to talk to you more and added you on msn n which we talked n i got to know you more n ever since we've been great mates. Oh and no more of that Rif Raf at any more school trips / In the tents lmao ;P
Also hopin to keep in touch with :)

Decromental

Even though we fell out when i got to know the dude behind it all i realised just how ****ing awesome you are. Cant really say much bout you because we havent talked much lmao but im just trying to make this longer by typing loads of bull**** which no1 will read.

-JT-

I met you when dan said he was taking over Lprevolution and we decided that i would help him run it i added you on msn n i sorta nagged you for a while cos ure lazy ;P We never talked much after that but then a few months later i randomly started talking to you and we've got on ever since!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to say bye to all the other people ive forgotten and to the habbox staff who have been amazing and understanding especially ash even though he does ignore me all the time. And Eckuii to ty for the 2 rare golds mate ;P

So now im off this is the last post im gnna make apart from possibly in dans leaving thread again :) Remember... Anything is possible if you put your mind to it :) Keep learning ure webdesign and i hope to see you in college soon :)

I also think ive accomplished loads for a 13 year old. This has got to be my main secret. No1 knows that im 13 but hey! People presume ure a noob if you say ure 13

Peace Out

- Sam

mat64 (Forum Moderator) - Thread moved from Website Designing, Please post in the correct forum.

Wizzdom
01-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Good Bye :) Have a good life

SHEEPY
01-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Oh well.

Sam
01-02-2006, 10:31 PM
Oh well.

Sarcasm?? I really dont care if it is. I dont have to stick around to put up with noobs anymore :)

Mentor
No one ever mentiones the me, But Bye non the less, you shalt be missed. bye. I may follow, but im to lazy and board most the times, dispite dip****, or sirek as some call him and the rest of it "/
Good luck again.

JoeyK. (Forum Moderator) - Please don't be rude.

Dan Williamson
Hey.

It's gonna be sad to see you go Sam and your not unpopular believe me, your possibly one of the most talented people that i've ever ****ing met and I mean that.

Your the 1 person who I WILL keep in touch with for sure.

Have a great life and we'll speak everyday!

- Dan

SHEEPY
01-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Hey guys! I have this great program right, it's called MSN! It allows you to chat about the balls no one else cares about!

Sam
01-02-2006, 10:33 PM
I would of put you mentor but i dont know you at all :)

+ Dan did you get my txts the other day??

[N]
01-02-2006, 10:34 PM
:l bye good luck in the future

Dan Williamson
01-02-2006, 10:35 PM
Hey,

Sam I think so.

And sheepy go **** your ****ing dad you ****ing ***** go ****ing die I hate ****ing *** heads who say **** like this.

Sam is one of the best guys on this forum and your one of the ****ing worst.

- Dan

Crono
01-02-2006, 10:35 PM
Even though I don't know you I'm sure you're not an unpopular hated freak, but good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future.

SHEEPY
01-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Sam is one of the best guys on this forum and your one of the ****ing worst

I beg to differ, I have my fans.

Dan Williamson
01-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Hey,

The only ****ing fan you got is your dads *** when you shove your pin**** up it you totaly *******.

- Dan

Sam
01-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Only pr0st1tut3s who you pay to be your fan

SHEEPY
01-02-2006, 10:39 PM

Do shut up.

Dan Williamson
01-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Hey,

You should go bum *inserts Mentors word* Dip**** ( Sierk ) as your both the same, total ****heads

- Dan

Do shut up.

Sam
01-02-2006, 10:46 PM
No lmao

JoeyK.
01-02-2006, 11:01 PM
I never really dealt much with you, but from reading your posts you seem like a great guy. Later man, one less good person on the forum </3

Best of luck in the future.

Mentor
01-02-2006, 11:29 PM
I cant belive u missed the connection lol. Anyway bye again

Coding4Newbs
02-02-2006, 04:36 AM
Hey,

Sam I think so.

And sheepy go **** your ****ing dad you ****ing ***** go ****ing die I hate ****ing *** heads who say **** like this.

Sam is one of the best guys on this forum and your one of the ****ing worst.

- Dan

*Holy Voice* Halleluia Halleluia Halleluia

And sam and dan ill give u me no. when i tlk ot u on msn 0.o wot a privaladge

Adam$
02-02-2006, 11:22 PM
I haven't really gotten to know you, but I've seen you around the forums, and you seem cool.

Good luck in the future!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!