PDA

View Full Version : I dont know what to do...

Dash
01-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Ok so...My best freind asked me out at school today..The thing is im not gay but i dont want to loose him as a freind but i also want to remain streight..What can i do?

FullyInsane
01-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Being a straight guy myself..
I can understand SLIGHTLY in your situation , Personally i'd recommend you tell your friend , Your flattered by his advances , but just say "sorry mate , your an amazing mate and i just wanna put that in the past , i'm confortable with your sexuality , i wanna keep you as a friend ." and just add that you'd wish not to go out with him . Just tell him that it's flattering but you just wanna remain friends , i hoped this helped you :P

ReInfected
02-02-2006, 12:01 AM
your seriously gonna go out with a guy when your straight just cuz he asked u out? just say no im straight. easy :rolleyes:

Dash
02-02-2006, 12:44 AM
I said i wasent going to go out with him O.o
Anyway thanks for the help FI >:(

Write-it
02-02-2006, 07:24 PM
What i would do is...

Act normal towards him, then when ya lining up for a maths lesson or what not just say to him, about that thing you asked me, umm its kind of no ,sorry, but we still mates?

then he says yes, problem solved

-=rooty987=-
03-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Okies, right, let's give you advice here.

Well, he obviously wants to be more than friends, and you obviously don't, He's probably very confused right now, and because you're great friends, he's wondering why you won't go out with him, as you're very close.
DO NOT let this ruin your friendship, he probably just needs support and the comfort of a good friend, and as I pointed out before, he's probably confused.
I don't know if at your school, the guys hug eachother, or if you and him do. But just give him a big hug, and say that you only wanna be his friend, and you hope this little bump of confusion change the friendship atall.
Don't act any different with him, that's the worst thing you could possibly do and it would hurt him so much.
I hope this has helped you.
Remember, he's just a bit confused and wants comfort, give him comfort, and support him by being an ace friend, don't let the friendship go down the drain.
Love Dan
x

JackHb
03-02-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm cruel so i would say no but flirt with him :)

Mentor
03-02-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm cruel so i would say no but flirt with him :)
yea, but you dont have the issue of being staight *waits for death*

Anyway id go with FullyInsane's advice, althogh sligtly less bloated "/

-=rooty987=-
03-02-2006, 09:12 PM
yea, but you dont have the issue of being staight *waits for death*

Anyway id go with FullyInsane's advice, althogh sligtly less bloated "/

What about mine :P

Mentor
04-02-2006, 01:08 AM
What about mine :P
im lazy and only bothered to read first few posts :eusa_whis

Lyca
04-02-2006, 01:10 AM
Being a straight guy myself..
I can understand SLIGHTLY in your situation , Personally i'd recommend you tell your friend , Your flattered by his advances , but just say "sorry mate , your an amazing mate and i just wanna put that in the past , i'm confortable with your sexuality , i wanna keep you as a friend ." and just add that you'd wish not to go out with him . Just tell him that it's flattering but you just wanna remain friends , i hoped this helped you :P

Dont tell a friend , well i wouldnt incase anything got spread or he didnt take it seriously but the rest is good

Dash
04-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Thanks for all the help guys.
I talked to him yesterday and he seemed pretty upset but he'll be ok...I think...I hope

Lyca
04-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Thanks for all the help guys.
I talked to him yesterday and he seemed pretty upset but he'll be ok...I think...I hope
I just hope evrything comes out well foe you , i just bet he is happy because you took him seriously , im sure he will get over it when you next see him and he will act like normal

Dash
04-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Heh yeah i hope so to :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!