PDA

View Full Version : secret bit on newsie

Lost_Addict
03-02-2006, 04:16 PM
yes ive found a secret page on habbo
The Reluctant Editor Squeaks
Dionysus

Hi Habbos!

Well, bye bye to Mei Ling. She came, she looked around, she had a lot of competitions and then she went back to China, or Bolton. She told me that she had a lot of incredible fun while she was here, and I said: "Really?" and she said "Yes." With Mei Ling out of the picture the Rosewood Screen has vacated the catalogue.

Very little has happened on Habbo this week, yes it's true, Callie, Impetuous and I have been having a nice lazy week... Actually we have been preparing the awesome Valentines campaign... and researching the internet. It's hard work: The internet is a big place, and it's very scary at times. Everyone claims to be an expert at everything whether it be The Matrix, the hidden meanings in Black Eyed Peas Songs or the best way to battle a real life super-villain.

I didn't know this, but it turns out the song 'Imagine' by John Lennon is actually based on Lord of The Rings. Consider me educated. The line "Imagine all the people" actually means "Gollum is a sneaky little creature, watch out!" (according to Dave12 anyway).

In regard to Funky Friday; yes we are a bit behind in announcing the winners of the last two weeks of competitions but we haven't forgotten them. There's a post-it note on my desk that says "Funky Friday Winners" and we hope to have them for you by the start of next week; Agents of The Superlove permitting. Who are the Agents of The Superlove? We don't really know, some call them Angels, others call them demons... I haven't slept in two days and am very paranoid, so I call them Agents... They are coming. You have been warned.

But just because the week in Habbo has been fairly sombre, that doesn't mean this weeks newsletter is! Oh no, there's no causal link there at all!

Next week: Valentines!
Next month: March!

Bring.It.On.

click on the envelope on this part of the newsie and it will take u to a diff link heres the u.r.l http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/Valentines-UK-2006/love_letter_5.png

Lozzoling
03-02-2006, 04:39 PM
omg is this valentines coming on?

Stab
03-02-2006, 04:42 PM
oh so secretive...
hence this bit:

Oh no, there's no causal link there at all!

hardly big news and rep....

Asimm
03-02-2006, 04:42 PM
nice find didn't notice that :p +rep for find ^_^

Lost_Addict
03-02-2006, 04:44 PM
lol i didnt acctualy c that bit :P mah lol

Rawr
03-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Lol, yeh there is a bit about the link. :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!